• Please log in to reply
21096 replies to this topic

#21 hollowmoon

hollowmoon

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 09:13 AM

Yay! I'm so happy that Aika got in. I'm disappointed she's the only new member, but happy with the outcome. Let's all look forward to the new 9 member Musume!

#22 Tubster68

Tubster68

Nacchiholic!

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 09:34 AM

...Meh, un-interested.. Anyone want to find me i'm in the Un-interested section..

Really?

Then why you posting here? ::lol::

Because i didn't really care who was picked, hoping to be a different tomboyish one.. But i watched the video.. And i just became...well.. un-interested!

Screw it i won't go here anymore!

#23 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 09:49 AM

eventhoug this is the aika's thread...i'm still really dissapointed that ayami wasn't chosen............

after tongiht's sleep i'll probalby accept the truth then...

aika....looking forward to see her image and role set by tsunku in the later days
but her singing and dancing really need LOTS of trainings.....(while ayami was ready with her singing and dancing...)

aika's role is proalby the sweetiner of the group.....

sry for stupid question, how old is aika?

P.S. ayami................................ TT________TT"

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#24 La Daphne

La Daphne

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 09:49 AM

Oh, um, yip? I didnt really like Aika that much-liked her better than some of the other finalists, but she was not my first pick (I was rooting for Ayami, her voice was gorgeous). But hey, people harping on her looks-she looks plain next to everyone else, but you gotta remember that she's the only one in the video without six layers of makeup on. =D

But yay for Aika. Just wish there was another new member.

#25 hervin

hervin

Stylee Style-e

• Senpai
  • 726 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 10:10 AM

that was somewhat disappointing/astonishing, was expecting like Kikkawa Yuu, Okumura Minami or Masuda Ayami to win or like at least more new members, but hey Tsunku's got his reasons. hats off to Aika for winning
still water attracts floating weeds
Posted Image

#26 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 10:14 AM

if shes funny then shes gonna be one of my favorites but if she isnt... well then she wont be one of my favorites... i dont find her cute but others might. but what i think dosent really matter...
Posted Image

#27 ah-ger

ah-ger

亀井絵里 supporter forever!

• Senpai
  • 902 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 10:15 AM

Kind of expected that Aika will win.

When i first saw her in the auditions i was like telling myself " she's the one ! she's the one! She's on the winning strike!" :w00t!:

But it's kinda sad that this audition has only 1 winner ...Sumire and Ayami is cute! :c16: This 3 were the ones i comfirmed that they will b in the finals. It's kinda sad :crying Sumire and Ayami reminds me of minimoni!

えりりん MY SWEET GODDESS 

亀井絵里:" 亀井絵里です。ちょっと素敵で、しかりものの23歳の女の子です。"

前島亜美:"超絶妹系アイドル、最年少の頑張るやい、前島亜美です!あみたで呼んでください!どうぞよろしくお願いします!”

#28 Eryri

Eryri

Keeper Of The Holy Hand Grenade Of Antioch

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 10:37 AM

Disappointed with the result as I was rooting for Yuu and Ayami but congratulations to Aika nevertheless.

#29 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 10:49 AM

wonder how miracle-chan will feel....
I mean she's meant to be the special additon, the second gottusan...
I mean the 7th generation auditions were to find the "ace" for Morning Musume, whom Tsunku dubbed would be a "miracle" right?
I'b be a tad sett of if i was to be the new gottusan of MM and then next gen was only one girl awell.....making me less special :lol:

#30 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 10:52 AM

I just watched the announcement video I was like, gee, omedeto

Any chances that I might eat my words in the near future? :lol:

And only one winner? Are they out of their minds ??????????????????????????????????
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#31 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 10:56 AM

The funny part is that Mitsui Aika was the only one i had hoped didn't winn :lol:!!!!!
reminds me of the second comeing of Kemeko *get the chills*

#32 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 10:59 AM

Let's see how she does in real action, I mean, an introduction video should not mean much. There should be more things beyond that. DON'T PANIC!
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#33 Megs

Megs

Kamei Eri

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 11:11 AM

The funny part is that Mitsui Aika was the only one i had hoped didn't winn :lol:!!!!!
reminds me of the second comeing of Kemeko *get the chills*

That was just mean and I know you have a right to your opinion but you just insulted two people who there might be fans of Aika or Kei-chan (Like me for example.) . This is her official thread, so I don't think you should come in here just to bash her. (or Kei) Not trying to be rude, but I thought that was out of line.

#34 Eryri

Eryri

Keeper Of The Holy Hand Grenade Of Antioch

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 11:45 AM

Aika deserves a chance from all of us that wasn't too keen on her to win. Who knows - she might surprise us and be one of the best members in the group.

#35 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 11:59 AM

That was just mean and I know you have a right to your opinion but you just insulted two people who there might be fans of Aika or Kei-chan (Like me for example.) . This is her official thread, so I don't think you should come in here just to bash her. (or Kei) Not trying to be rude, but I thought that was out of line.

:lol: Gomennasai mate......
guess i wasn't thiking....

#36 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 12:15 PM

Well im surprised this girl got it. Actually that didt sound quite right what i mean is i didt have her down as the winner. I think they were all ok at the end of the day but there was 2-3 of them that i couldnt help but think were as good as in. Well she is in and fundamentally im sure she will be fine. Although i still think a certain two of them not getting in was a big mistake especially one of them. But o well never mind im quite use to these kinds of calls being made.

#37 Kakashi

Kakashi

2nd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 425 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 02:25 PM

where's ayami???? :crying :crying :crying :crying

why did aika pass?? dammit :lol:
Posted Image

#38 Robin

Robin

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 02:49 PM

For all the people unsure about aika, you have to remember that Tsunku has seen a lot more of the girls whereas we lowly souls have only seen clips. Tsunku knows what he wants from the girls he chooses. Don't panic! Aikachan, omedetou!

#39 Ahrjai

Ahrjai

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 03:28 PM

*sigh* wasnt expecting that :c33: .....thats really a shocker :crying ....well anyway i hope she does fine and gud luck to her :lol: . She should get a hair cut and invisible braces :P oh and im wondering who the mentor is going to be. :c13:
!Picture size must be less than 130x600!

#40 firefly

firefly

1st gen member

• Shinmem
  • 540 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 03:44 PM

today's H!M episode is slowly being downloaded from the tracker. hopefully by end of tomorrow, most have seen it & you can change the title to "Aika Mitsui" :P

as i've mentioned b4, the argument for most ppl really is "why only one?", rather than "why aika"? my first impression of her, to be honest, was she pretty cute. actually most of the osaka auditonees were pretty cute :lol: though Sumire-chan was my top fav, Aika-chan still caught my eye. hope we will all support her as we have for the other MM members.

which reminds me, she would have to move schools now from Osaka to somewhere in Tokyo. i hope UFA/H!P give her enough time to settle b4 getting her to train with other MM members. in addition to moving cities, there is also the H!P winter tour in early jan & the H!P anniversary event in late jan, & the new MM single set for February release. ganbatte, Aika-chan!

one related question - how long do ppl usually wear braces?
Posted Image
Mame-hime ~ perfecto mundo! sugar, spice & everything nice!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users