• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 05:32 PM

i was thinking marvel comics does crossovers with dc comics and other comics for that fact like spider-man vs superman stuff like that what be a good anime crossover like one anime show mix together with another anime

i think sailor moon/tenchi would be a good one

or naruto/dragon ball
or naruto/ninja scroll :lol:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#2 chin0bo

chin0bo

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 137 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 12:40 AM

i think ninja scroll would go better with something like gantz haha. trigun and gungrave would be cool since they from the same companies. i like the tenchi and sailormoon idea would be very funny :lol:

#3 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 07:01 AM

i've seen a couple of pictures of an episode of Detective Conan, where they starguested like 5 characters from Prince of Tennis
they were just by-passers on the street/bus though....but still very cool to see

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#4 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 10:28 PM

I think for me pokemon/hamtaro will go together because they both have some cute characters and some of theres are corny. :lol:
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#5 Ash

Ash

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 11:06 PM

There are several real anime crossovers actually. And manga. A lot of Jump crossovers too.

A couple of months ago Kochi-Kame celebrated it's 40th birthday with several crossovers, where Ryou visited other famous Jump series. I read the Dragon Ball crossover, where Ryou ends up on Namek, trying to fine Freeza for parking his spaceship in a no-parking zone :( I really hope all the crossovers get collected in a tankouban....

And there's a One Piece X Dragon Ball crossover coming in the Jump of the week before Christmas.

For anime, there's the Odaima Festival footage, where One Piece, Kochi Kame, Dragon Ball and Astro Boy met in one movie. I can't find the first part, but this is the second part where they fight Eneru:

Upper Screen
Down screens.

For me, I would looooove a crossover between Kindaichi and Conan. You know it would rock!
"Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God's good earth" - The Lamp of God, Ellery Queen

#6 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 06:38 PM

a pokemon/dragon ball crossover would be funny i could just see Goku do his Kamehameha wave at pikachu

::):
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#7 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 11:47 PM

Prince of Tennis X Slam Dunk!
double sports, and all the famous cool looking passionet characters

or maybe H2 can X captain tsubasa

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#8 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 11:25 AM

sups isnt manga or anime but...

Posted Image

i would really love to see a wicked city, azumanga daioh crossover.
Posted Image

#9 hervin

hervin

Stylee Style-e

• Senpai
  • 726 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 01:57 PM

Great Teacher Onizuka meets Haruhi Suzumiya <_<

or cowboy bebop meets ghost in the shell
still water attracts floating weeds
Posted Image

#10 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 01:05 PM

GTO Gokusen.. they could pull it off. They could call her Great Teacher Yankumi!! GTY!
Posted Image

#11 chin0bo

chin0bo

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 05:29 PM

they could take gto, gokusen and dragon zakura and make an anime or bring them all together in a live action version with Abe Hiroshi, Sorimachi Takashi, Nakama Yukie hehe thats would be wicked.

#12 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 06:15 PM

that could be my christmas present! :crying
Posted Image

#13 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 10:33 PM

heres a anime crossover i love to see

deathnote/pokemon ::D: :XD:
Posted Image

#14 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 03:05 AM

heres a anime crossover i love to see

deathnote/pokemon :XD: ::):

here's the champion battle:

Ash: I CHOOSE YOU! RYUK!!!!!!!!!
Light: PIkachu, lightning speed to go home and grab and deathnote!!!!

#15 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 08:22 PM

i was think more the lines of this sanrio

name: Ash
time: 5:09pm
how: while looking for some pokmen to catch Ash run
across a Snorlax and while it sleeping roll over ash crushing him

then the next we will see team rocket holding the deathnote going "we finally won"
Posted Image

#16 crappix

crappix

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 10:09 PM

Maybe Death Note - Bleach.. An episode where they exchange death-god character-design, but with the original voices..

There wouldn't be much difference for Zaraki Kenpachi, but as for his vice captain, sitting on his shoulder, that could be an interesting combo.. Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 01:00 AM

then the next we will see team rocket holding the deathnote going "we finally won"

hahhahahah that's a totally &#*$ , nice one :lol:

CLAMP does pretty good cross-overs
well i guess u can't really call that as cross-over, just using same character settings and name in different mangas
but they do crossovers in the chapter cover, whcih is pretty cool

#18 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 08:44 PM

I was thinking of Pokemon/Digimon crossover. That would be really interesting :w00t!:.

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#19 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:07 PM

or Pokemon and dragon ball z crossover :XD:

Ash: Goku i choose you
Goku:"aggg.....Kame......Ka--Me--Ha--Me--HAAA!!" ::):
Posted Image

#20 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:41 PM

or Pokemon and dragon ball z crossover ::):

Ash: Goku i choose you
Goku:"aggg.....Kame......Ka--Me--Ha--Me--HAAA!!" ::):

lol what the hell? :XD: aggg? :XD:

i would love to see pokemon/digimon. Ash and the gang gets transported to the digiworld. ash tries to catch a digimon but it yells at ash for throwing a pokeball at it. it tries to kill ash but the digidestined(season1/2) comes to save them. two episodes later all the digimon finish digivolving and beats the bad digimon with a combined attack. turns ou he wasnt really bad. they all becomes friends.. crappy story but it could happen.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users