드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#63 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:53 AM

Ah! What in the heck? I didn't even know there was a Sailor Moon thread here. x_x I love Sailor Moon. My first anime, and one of the ones that sticks out as a top favorite Fandom even today. I can't believe I'm only now discovering this thread. :good:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#64 LeoHamasaki

LeoHamasaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 977 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:54 PM

live action of sailor moon is great ^o^

I agree! The story was so good, characters were interesting! Way better than the anime imo

#65 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:03 PM

hmmm i wont go so far to say that

I loved the anime and the manga verison too
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#66 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 02:20 PM

I don't think it was better than the anime either, but I did enjoy it quite a bit. I loved the twists they put on things, like Sailor Luna, and I absolutely adore the live action version of Zoisite. He was just amazing. :) (I liked all the Senshi from that version as well.) I thought the music from the live action was good, too. (I really enjoyed getting to hear all the songs in the Kirari Live.)

Zoisite ^^;

Posted Image

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#67 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:18 PM

I loved watching the live action, especially being up to date with it each. Each week big trying to guess/work out what was coming next.
Was so amazing. The first few episodes were a bit iffy though, really reminded me of power rangers too <3

I watched the anime since I was little and have seen all the episodes and most in japanese cept a few of the R series.(I got lazy ok)

I've watched a few of the musicals, I own, Last Dracul Jokyoku, black lady, ai no sanctuary and mugen gagkuen kaitenban. My aim is to collect the miyuki ones first as they're the hardest to get hold of. Then when I have some more money from jobs and such I'll get the boxsets of anza and fumina. And then finish up the marina ones(or in some order like that)

I've read the manga up to the first superS but none beyond that. I read summaries however so I know how the storyline differs(such as chibichibi being sailor moon from the future, sailor cosmos, in disguise and some other spoilery stuffs)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#68 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:22 AM

Hey! You're on SeraMyuAntics! ^_^

Sorry! I've just seen that username somewhere else.

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#69 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 07:41 PM

^me? yeah I'm there. I was also on shingetsu back when...all with this name.
Haven't been there in months! I'll go check it now lol.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#70 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:15 PM

I started all of the "Fave & Least Fave" Threads.

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#71 Kuroki Pyon

Kuroki Pyon

Kawaii Gumi Russia R. G. Member

• Senpai
  • 685 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:54 AM

I think that Sailor Stars with Ooyama Anza is the best seramyu musical..very interesting plot and great songs.
Posted Image

#72 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:25 AM

^I've only seen 3 anza musicals so far I think..maybe even only 2 I forget which ones I've seen in their entirety >_< But I think that was one of them, was really cool.
ANZA really was so good as usagi and it looks kinda dated now but even so they're really enjoyable.
Miyuki I think was the most accurate moon. I'd always put her kinda lower from the few clips I'd seen until I finally got my own copy of Last Dracul(yay ebay!) and just wow. She just was anime usagi. It feels kinda a shame I had this revelation only a month or two before she passed away.

I've become determind to see as little as possible without actually owning them though, hence why I've seen a lot of clips and not many musicals.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#73 Tsuna

Tsuna

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:52 AM

I remember watching the dubbed version of the anime back when it was on Toonami when I was way younger. I used to really love it. I watched PGSM too - I loved it so much that TO THIS DAY, I still read fanfics on Sailor Moon, even if I've never actually seen the entire series I still read the fanfics that are PGSM-based and everything. :D

Keiko Kitagawa = win.
Ayaka Komatsu (Venus) = love. No pun intended.

#74 Kuroki Pyon

Kuroki Pyon

• Senpai
  • 685 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:26 AM

After all sailor moon was the first thing which made our interest in Japanese culture I think.
Posted Image

#75 Mitsuki Full Moon

Mitsuki Full Moon

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 05:21 PM

I love Sailor Moon. . . I still Watch it and it's still one of my favorite series to this day. ^^

#76 Kuroki Pyon

Kuroki Pyon

• Senpai
  • 685 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:15 PM

I also watch it sometimes..
Posted Image

#77 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:29 AM

Sailormoon also been top my list

and i feel should be in top ten list of all time anime series
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#78 ForeverKago

ForeverKago

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:32 PM

My favorite of Sailor Moon is the Sailor Stars anime series... lovely.

I don't watch Sailor Moon anymore but I would say I love the anime and manga more than the Live action show.
Not even half of my SM stuff. I've had this for 10 years or so now.
Posted Image

#79 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:20 PM

^ That's amazing <3 I'm really jelous. I want to get the entire uncut series in those box sets that were released a while back, but that'll have to come later after I get a steady paycheck and find a good eBay seller. <3

All I've got is one or two volumes of the manga, a few VHS tapes of some of the movies and the dubbed series, playing cards, and the Moon, Mercury, and Mask Adventure Dolls. :(

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#80 ForeverKago

ForeverKago

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:39 PM

That would be nice to have all 200 eps but I would skip the Dark Moon and Pegasus eps... because of Chibi-usa.

I also have the Sailor Stars season & lost eps on DVD from someone on Ebay which was not the best buy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users