• Please log in to reply
308 replies to this topic

#1 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 06:44 PM

I like this anime when I was little. This is like my big sister Christines favorite anime too. Once we want to see the first and second movie of Sailor moon in japanese long time ago, but she wouldn't let us watch it because it has some cursing. Now I'm 13 and my big sister just turn 23 like, 2 days ago, she maybe probably let us watch it.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#2 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 10:28 PM

I hope she will. :lol: this is a nice website for you http://www.sailormoonfansubs.com. It's got lots of fansubbed Sailor Moon.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#3 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 07:11 PM

i loved sailor moon but after watching all the show in both english and japaense with subs i no longer watch it like i use too wish they would make more like they said they would
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#4 konstargirl

konstargirl

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 04:47 PM

Its too bad there not on the air anymore. It use to come on cartoonnetwork long time ago I remember.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#5 Nessy

Nessy

Gaki taishou

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 05:42 PM

I love Sailor Moon...I own nearly all of the DVD boxsets. (Although I got the wrong version of R by accident [only the english audio is on it! I hate that!] so I need to figure out a way to get the right one...) Something about how kind and noble Sailor Moon is really touches my heart. :crying

#6 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 05:22 PM

i actully owed the soundtracks i got them off ebay XD

i love listening to them

i even have the english soundtrack :P
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#7 Cotton Cloth

Cotton Cloth

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 523 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 10:47 PM

The anime never did much for me, but I have to admit I was really into the Live Action series (PGSM) when they were coming out/fansubbed a few years ago.

It actually re-ignited my interest in all things Japanese and thus, in turn, lead me to Morning Musume.
Posted Image

#8 chokkan 2

chokkan 2

7th gen member

• Banned
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 12:19 AM

I love Sailor moon since I was a kid ... I still can sing the openning and ending theme song in Japanese ~

#9 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 03:58 AM

I love the Moonlight Densetsu song :blink:

Mari fan since 2005!

#10 konstargirl

konstargirl

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 06:04 PM

I think Sailor moon has a daughter name name Chibichibi.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#11 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

M-Line the true Morning Musume

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 06:33 PM

I first got into being intrested in Japan through the Live Action series (PGSM).Which I really enjoyed its a shame it never made it to a second series.I tried to watch the anime in English but could not handle the fact that nearly all the names had been changed from the live action and that Zocite was now female!.
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more
I Demand More Makoto

#12 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 02:58 AM

I think Sailor moon has a daughter name name Chibichibi.

nope its Chibiusa
and in english it was Rini

ChibiChibi was Sailor Galaxia star seed in human form
Posted Image

#13 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 02:41 PM

I know that no one haven't post in here for nearly a year. Sailor Moon is my ALL TIME favorite anime. Sailor Moon been out for 15 years and is still popular in some countries. I have watch all the eposide, both English and Japanese, except Sailor Stars season. It sucks that Cartoon Network won't even translate the last season because of scenes. I been getting the seasons on ebay and Anime Toys. I have stopped due to moving another house, and the post office didn't send it to the new house which made Anime Toys pissed. Now, they won't send. I just went to their website and saw that the last season is now in English. In 2006 , I found out about the live action, and I really like it. I wish they could made another season.

#14 mzpinay x3

mzpinay x3

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 408 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:00 PM

I love Sailor Moon too. Watched it since I was like 6. I've seen all the english. But not the japanese, haven't felt like watching it lol. I did see the Sailor Stars, it was good but sad it ended there. :blush: I really like the live action too, it made Keiko Kitagawa my fav actress. :lol:
reina x3

#15 aibononomakesmyday

aibononomakesmyday

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 382 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:37 PM

there's a live action version?!? kidding, hehe. :(

i also loved moonlight densetsu. the basslines kick ass, hell yeah! (i get loads of enthusiasm after 4am, bear with me) :P

and lastly, i kinda knew at the back of my mind that sailormari was gonna post in this thread, why is that? :(
add Abe to my favorites, but my username still applies...

#16 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 02:26 AM

I love Keiko Kitagawa. She is one of my favorite Japanese actress.

#17 mzpinay x3

mzpinay x3

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 408 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 03:52 AM

I love Keiko Kitagawa. She is one of my favorite Japanese actress.

:sotsugyou: Hehe, isn't she great!
reina x3

#18 codec

codec

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 04:24 AM

yeah, the live action series got me into jpop and stuff too. i have the entire series on DVD.

Posted Image

that was the wallpaper on my cell phone for the longest time.

#19 DarkwinteR

DarkwinteR

The 3rd Knight of Reina Revolution 07 Elite Moon Knight Brigade

• Senpai
  • 1135 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 01:07 PM

I remember this series!! :blink: I used to watch it when I was really little... I watched the chinese version though... Nvr got to watch the english nor the japanese version... I dare not watch it now though... If I got caught by my friends, I would probably be labeled a "sissy" for the rest of the year... Good anime though... :wub:
Posted Image
:おつかれいなぁ~(●^ v ^●)

#20 Mastah_Kira

Mastah_Kira

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:52 PM

Posted Image

RING 2 ^_^
she looks like a sl*tty b**ch

0 user(s) are reading this topic