Photo

From Anime to Live Action

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#101 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:05 AM

It always depends on how it turns out in the end.

The only Live Action adaptions I've seen so far are the two Nana movies and the Sailor Moon Live Action TV series.

I enjoyed watching the Nana movies, especially because of the actor who played Takumi (and I've since fallen in love with him :D). The Sailor Moon adaption was.. well, let's not mention it ^^;. I didn't like it at all.

#102 EmCeePurpleMee

EmCeePurpleMee

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:34 AM

It's very interesting to watch a live action movie of your favorite anime..

I have watched some of Detective Conan's live action and it's pretty cool..

I hope to watch Shugo Chara and Kirarin Revolution live action in the future..

:good: :good: :good:

#103 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:05 PM

Anime to Live Action can be good. I was actually more fond of the Live Action series for Sailor Moon than the anime since I felt the anime wasn't true enough to the manga and had too much of a "monster of the day" format. I didn't like the costumes for the live action at first (b/c I was used to the Sera Myu designs) but I got used to them and they ended up growing on me quite a lot. I really loved how elaborate the Princess Sailor Moon get-up was. For me it was even better than her Crisis and Eternal form get-ups. What they did with the 4 Generals was amazing and the plot unfolded nicely. Dragonball Evolution is probably the most disappointing live action take of an anime/manga I've come across. The idea was good but the execution was incredibly poor.

#104 Draude12

Draude12

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 979 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:47 PM

I love anime and also live action, and 1 of my favorite is Great Teacher Onizuka, both in anime and live action.

5ydydu.jpg

Avatar and signature created by ByuTaeReinA, Thank you very much.

3DS XL : 3282-5026-1667- Draude12 - Playing POKEMON X

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users