• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

#61 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 10:49 PM

Naruto - "This is my way of the ninja" (may have written it wrong)

I think it has philosophical qualities.. :(

That is correct. It embodied inside a feeling of "never give up"

so it has philosophical qualities.

Posted Image

#62 Primula

Primula

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 03:07 AM

hmmm
a line by Primula...

"Rin ha Roripedofin"
which means "Rin is a LoliPedho-fin"
:(
Knee before your Queen, the cutest lolita on the world, Primula!!!
Posted Image

#63 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 03:17 AM

"in the name of my grandfather, i will find the murderer!"
and
"the murderer, is among us in this room"
by 金田一, the famous detective manga

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#64 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 11:29 AM

"All's well ends well"- Azuma Kazuma, Yakitate Japan

"Cast off your fear! Look forward! Go forward! Never stand still. Retreat and you will age. Hesitate and you will die."- Bleach

"Tears of Sadness... Tears of Joy... They're far from the same."- Jing, King of Bandits Jing

"If you aren't remembered, then you never existed."- Arisu, Serial Experiments Lain

"No matter where you are...Everyone is always connected."- Lain, Serial Experiments Lain

Posted Image

#65 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 01:22 AM

IT'S TIME- TO DUEL!
yugi, yugioh

lol it's quite a useful one even when u are not playing cards but just saying it to cheer up the mood :lol:

or u can even say IT'S TIME- TO DU-DU-DU-DUDUDUDU-DUEL!!!

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#66 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 05:10 PM

Wow, I though I posted here. I guess I was thinking of JPM.

Anyways, my favorite anime character saying is from of course, the character Chichiri from Fushigi Yuugi. I like his "No da" and his "na no da!"

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#67 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 11:09 PM

from Rurouni Kenshin

Kenshin
I am not afraid of dying, However my life is not only mine. For the sisters that died for me when I was little, and for Tomoe... I was made to live by them, in order to light more smiles and hapiness in this world, as long as I live I will risk my life for those who are alive, and I will complete my life. This is the answer I found as a way of atonement led by Tomoe's smile.
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#68 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 01:19 AM

IT'S TIME- TO DUEL!
yugi, yugioh

lol it's quite a useful one even when u are not playing cards but just saying it to cheer up the mood :D

or u can even say IT'S TIME- TO DU-DU-DU-DUDUDUDU-DUEL!!!

:blush: Mwa ha ha! That's my favorite too! :D

sailormari, that's a great one you quoted!! XD
I had a good line too, but I forgot what it was. . . (I think it was from Cowboy Bebop.)
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#69 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 03:04 AM

I just found these:

Sanosuke Sagara: Love and selfishness kinda go hand in hand, don't they?

Some quotes I looted off another site:

"We quickly forget the lessons we learn, and then have to learn them all over again." - Jet (Cowboy Bebop)

"The most dangerous man in the world is a man who believes he's a hero".
Spike (Cowboy Bebop)

"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire." - Rei (Evangelion)

"... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.." - Knives (Trigun)

"Where were you when they were handing out the brains?" - Washu (Tenchi I think?)

"I'm not just any pervert...I'm a super pervert" - Jiraiya (Naruto)

[:wub:]

"You cannot change your fate; however, you can rise to meet it." - (Princess Mononoke)

"There is no such things as a perfect person. That is why we can't live alone." - Chichiri (Fushigi Yuugi)

"A really nice guy is poison to a lonely girl." - Ai (Video Girl Ai) [might be true]

"Miracles aren't something that just happen. You have to make them happen." - Misato (Neon Genesis: Evangenlion)

"What's so irrational about wanting a world of my own?" - Nakago (Fushigi Yuugi) [arguing with parents about own privacy]

"We are nothing like God. Not only are our powers limited. We sometimes become the devil himself." - Nicolous (Trigun) [never perfect we are]

"When you love someone, it can make you feel sad sometimes." - Saki Hanajima (Fruits Basket) [is it true love?]

"What a sweet, sorrowful thing love can be." - Motoko Minagawa (Fruits Basket) [love is a double edged sword]

"When I was young I used to think the world was a happy place. Then I learned the truth: that nothing is fair and everything you love gets taken away." - Rafael (Yu-Gi-Oh!) [life is unfair...yet one can live fairly]

"If you only face forward, there is something you will miss seeing." - Vash the Stampede (Trigun) [look around you and perhaps the world will brighten a bit to show you your path]

"What a letdown, Kurosaki-san. A real letdown. After all, there's nothing but fear reflected in your sword. When you dodge, 'I'm afraid of getting cut.' When you attack, 'I'm afraid of cutting someone.' Even when you try to protect someone, 'I'm afraid of letting them die.' Yes, your sword speaks to me only of absurd fear. That's not it. What's necessary in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born from that. If you dodge, 'I won't let them cut me.' If you protect someone, 'I won't let them die.' If you attack, 'I'll cut them.' Well, can't you see the resolve to cut you reflected in my sword?" - Urahara Kisuke (Bleach) [Fear and worry are man's worst enemies?]

"The past is the past... and the future is the future. A man is a man, and a woman is a woman. I am who I am, and you are who you are. Like it really matters anyway....
" - Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop) [You are yourself]

"Even without clocks, the sun will still rise." - Captain (King of Bandits Jing) [time is endless]

"My individuality is important to me. The world goes outward from there." -Suzuka, Outlaw Star. [Everyone is unique]

"I want our memories to be written out... one by one."- Madoka (Kimagure Orange Road) [Life is a self told story]

"The truth is a light that can guide or blind" Princess Tutu [Truth can be lies]

"Age comes more easily than wisdom" ~ from My Neighbors the Yamadas

"As our lives change, come whatever,
we will still be friends forever." ~Vitamin C, "Graduation [Friends Forever]"

[Makes me want to cry...grad night's last song]

"How do you prove you exist? Maybe we don't exist..." -Final Fantasy 9

That's all for now...I found some interesting ones [Yup, I did like most of what I found]

Posted Image

#70 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 06:12 AM

"What a letdown, Kurosaki-san. A real letdown. After all, there's nothing but fear reflected in your sword. When you dodge, 'I'm afraid of getting cut.' When you attack, 'I'm afraid of cutting someone.' Even when you try to protect someone, 'I'm afraid of letting them die.' Yes, your sword speaks to me only of absurd fear. That's not it. What's necessary in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born from that. If you dodge, 'I won't let them cut me.' If you protect someone, 'I won't let them die.' If you attack, 'I'll cut them.' Well, can't you see the resolve to cut you reflected in my sword?" - Urahara Kisuke (Bleach) [Fear and worry are man's worst enemies?]

I love that one! I was trying to think of it earlier, but I forgot what volume it was from. :wub: Thanks so much for reminding me!
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#71 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:24 AM

I love that one! I was trying to think of it earlier, but I forgot what volume it was from. :wub: Thanks so much for reminding me!

It was around episode 19-20 or you can say it was when Ichigo lost his death god powers and almost became a hollow. I watched those episodes quite a lot.

Posted Image

#72 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 01:20 AM

"u just activitated my trap card"
i alwyas like hearing that in Yugioh a lot :omg:

#73 sylpolicia

sylpolicia

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 270 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 02:30 PM

"I am justice."
Yagami Raito from Death Note. <_<

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost."
Alphonse Elric from Full Metal Alchemist

#74 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 11:10 PM

"Sometimes you can't get the answers unless you ask the questions." - Winry, Fullmetal Alchemist

Posted Image

#75 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 06:59 PM

from Cowboybebop
"I like girls that can kick my ass" ~ spike
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#76 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 01:59 AM

"Bye bye, pretty boy" ~ Wicked lady

"Tenchi is mine!" ~ Rokyo

#77 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 02:10 AM

"but the world isn't perfect..." Al (fullmetal alchemist)

#78 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 05:53 PM

Saitou: The Shinsen group is still the Shinsen group. A wolf is still a wolf. Nothing's change. And no matter what, a slasher will always be...a slasher. That's true, Batusai.

from Rurouni Kenshin
Posted Image

#79 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 03:04 AM

"The real battle starts now."

"If I play my cards right, I can work this to my advantage"

Yagami Light (KIRA)

#80 sylpolicia

sylpolicia

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 270 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:18 AM

"Sword is a weapon.Swordsmanship is learning how to kill."

Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users