• Please log in to reply
538 replies to this topic

#1 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 04:53 PM

Hey i just noticed that Ichii Sayaka does not have her own topic so its time to correct that.

How come she got missed out then ? Probably before many fans time i guess ? In my eyes one of the best all rounders that the Hello Project has ever had. Good dancer, charming personality and one of the best singers ever. Especially when we see her in her element in things such as the Folk Songs Live concert that she did with Yuko Nakazawa. very few people can ever come close to Yuko Nakazawas vocal talents however Ichii Sayaka is one of them.

To prove my point here is a link to what i consider to be her graduation song and concert. The preformance is a duet of Furusato preformed alongside Yuko Nakazawa. Although she had already graduated from Morning Musume this concert was more touching especially the dialogue between her and Yuko Nakazawa around the point this prefromance was done in the concert. If anyone is intrested i dont mind subbing that part so you can see what im talking about.

IMO the best preformance of Furusato ever and i really cant see this ever being topped. Very emotional and the concert itself has a wondeful ambience about it. It was also the only HP song preformed at the concert.

Ok ill shut up now here is the link to the file its been subbed for good measure.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4wuvae

So anyone else like Ichii Sayaka ?

#2 Scramasax

Scramasax

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 714 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 04:57 PM

I don't know too much about her but in the classic Momusu PVs, she really stands out. I don't know much about her music career after she left the H!P, though.

#3 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 04:59 PM

She moved into a group called Cubic Cross. There not to bad but i prefered her in Morning Musume.

Cubic Cross had to my knowledge five singles in total which were called.

Jinsei Ga Mouhajimatteiru
Shitsuren Love Song
Todoke! Koi no Telepathy
Zutto Zutto
and 4U Hitasura

#4 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 05:09 PM

i thought there was one before ?___? people just didn't post in it and it was really inactive, yes honestly this was before my time so i didn't pay attention to that many members...wasn't sayaka ichii in the movie pinch runner...i think she was and she seemed like a nice member, and i think i saw her goodbye address to the members which was quite teary-eyed and emotional
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#5 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 05:10 PM

last i heard she married Naoki Yoshizawa from Cubic Cross and had a baby
since then no new song came from her or the group
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#6 Megs

Megs

Kamei Eri

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 05:58 PM

Well Yay for Ichii. I always liked her and it seemed like all the other members really did too. The fourth generation seemed really upset about it whenever it was brought up about her graduating, so I geuss she was like their big sis when they joined. It was really sad that she graduated, I didn't want it to happy so soon! XD

#7 ai no kakumei

ai no kakumei

old school

• Senpai
  • 727 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 07:18 PM

I think Sayaka was one of the best dancers Hello Project ever had. Takahashi is kind of in a class by herself, but right below that I think Sayaka is on top, personally.

#8 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 07:21 PM

Hmm best dancer in HP now thats a question cant say i would agree with Takahashi but Sayaka yes i would also suggest Kei Yasuda and Goto Maki off hand but now that i think of it theres quite a few. Better be clear that im not suggesting that Takahashi is poor by any means.

Now if there was to be a best HP dancer showdown the only winners in that would be us the viewers XD

#9 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 08:15 PM

How come she got missed out then ? Probably before many fans time i guess ?

To be fair... almost everybody is before most of the H!O people's times. There are some old folks who have been fans for a long time, but a lot, a lot of us turned up in the last year or so.

I mean... By some standards of measure, Iida was before my time! But thanks to the magic of video recording technology, we still get to see and hear things from history :c06:

The first time I was aware of Ichii was watching Pinch Runner of all things, so for a few months I really associated her with sunken eyes and looking sad. :unsure

One of my favorite things about Ichii is her nickname. I just think it's great to have older members calling her "Ka-san" (from Sayaka but it sounds like they're calling her "mother" in Japanese). XD :c16:
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#10 Megs

Megs

Kamei Eri

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 09:07 PM

I have been a H!P fan for years, but just recently have I found this forum, so she wasn't before my time. XD I liked her nickname a lot too. I would have to say Yaguchi is the best dancer, but then Kei and Ichii come close. It's like all of 2nd gen were good dancers. XD

#11 opensky

opensky

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 344 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 05:03 AM

I thought there was a Sayaka thread before too..but anyhoo, yeah I totally like her, she is one of my favorites, just after watching pinch runner and buying her "self" PB she climbed in the rankings for me really fast.

heres a cool performance with Sayaka: ::lol::
Posted Image

#12 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 05:50 AM

She only ever had the one photobook i liked that one it was done in a low key way which was nice.

#13 ferrar1

ferrar1

4th gen member

• Uploader
  • 296 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 09:51 AM

imho she is 1 of e most talented singer at tt time in H!P

She was even e made e lead in Aoiiro 7 considering yaguchi, iida, and other gd singers were in it.

But i never understood y she wanted to pursue a solo career when she could have bloomed inside HP coz i didnt follow up on her when she left. & the decision for her to leave was quite fast.

when i saw her back on hello morning, & her performance with nakazawa-san, i thought she would be back for gd. :lol: she never did..

#14 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 10:11 AM

why bringing up a dead?

#15 Megs

Megs

Kamei Eri

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 07:18 PM

why bringing up a dead?

Do you mean dead thread or "dead" person in H!P? :unsure

#16 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 07:22 PM

Maybe he meant 'dead' career? :unsure

#17 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 07:41 PM

No idea what he meant certainly not the dead person one though. Probably just ment as she has left HP.

#18 Megs

Megs

Kamei Eri

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 08:30 PM

No idea what he meant certainly not the dead person one though. Probably just ment as she has left HP.

That's what I meant, I certainly didn't mean she was dead. Anyways... I think she is a very forgotten member, which is kinda sad as she was a great member. She had a cuteness to her too. :P

Posted Image

#19 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 08:40 PM

Lets not forget Pucchi Moni i can get hooked on them easily my fav lineup was the orignal lineup they all complimented each other so well.

#20 Megs

Megs

Kamei Eri

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 08:55 PM

Lets not forget Pucchi Moni i can get hooked on them easily my fav lineup was the orignal lineup they all complimented each other so well.

I know, Chokotto Love is one of my favorite songs by them. Just think if she would have stayed for like at least one year longer. H!P would be very different.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users