• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#41 jbatmanl

jbatmanl

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 225 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 04:22 AM

my myspace linkgo ahead and add me if you want just leave me a messaga so i know you are legit. :good:

#42 X_Maimi

X_Maimi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 152 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:45 AM

Nana's Myspace

Add me!
I like meeting new peoples!

Posted Image
myspace livejournal
Primadonnnaaa~~~

#43 jbatmanl

jbatmanl

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 225 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 03:28 AM

Nana's Myspace

Add me!

can't add you because your last name or e-mail is needed to do so. :)

#44 Jonny

Jonny

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 717 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:34 AM

http://www.myspace.com/jay_jay_l

If you add me, please send me a message saying you're from here, too; I tend to ignore random people who add me. <_<

#45 JayBz

JayBz

currently sig and avi-less

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:59 AM

myspace.com/supi616

Its nice to have fellow H!P fans as friends. <_<

#46 Violetbutterfly

Violetbutterfly

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 08:37 PM

Myspace =P

see you there!
love making new friends so feel free to add me!

#47 MagnetiX

MagnetiX

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:00 AM

www.Myspace.com/MagnetiX

Add me please? <_<

Myspace //Last.FM
Posted Image
Posted Image
Umeda Erika Fan :D <3 °C-ute

#48 Sachiko-chan

Sachiko-chan

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:56 AM

Myspace!
Here's mine, feel free to add me if you want to.
http://www.myspace.c..._is_my_homegirl

A better siggy is coming, just wait for it.

#49 Mecha

Mecha

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 06:02 AM

www.myspace.com/tehmecha

yea mines pretty boring cause i dont use it nearly as much as I did when i first started. 3 of my pictures were from my trip to Malaysia last summer when i was visiting my family. the most recent picture was taken last year so I look somewhat older (well at least have longer hair :lol:) im on vacation right now, maybe ill get a picture of me and my cousin and put it on myspace. if you guys decide to add me, send me a message telling me your from hello-online because i usually dont accept friend requests from random strangers.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Abe-san is and will always be the definition of my perfect girl. ^_^

#50 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 05:04 PM

not hard to guess what my myspace address is :santa:
if u find a picture of someone punching themselves with their own hand...that means you found me :lol:
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#51 kelsey

kelsey

Little Charles, Duchess Of Aikastan

• Banned
  • 1696 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 01:25 AM

heres mine

www.myspace.com/oeprationheart

#52 Perseus~HADES~

Perseus~HADES~

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 247 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 05:35 AM

I guess I'll put mine up as well, mine is http://www.myspace.com/pockyman

I don't add people I don't know, but since you all are cool, just be sure to message me that you're from here when you add me. >_<.

-Perseus~HADES~

#53 Godlesswanderer

Godlesswanderer

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 184 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 03:13 AM

Phew! Just gone though the thread adding people. If you posted your Myspace here I probably added you. If you didn't get an invite, it's probably either because I missed you out (in which case, tell me and I'll add you) or I needed your email or last name to add you.

My Myspace in case anyone missed it before.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#54 Billie Poynter

Billie Poynter

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 04:22 AM

http://www.myspace.c...illiepoynterkid

#55 orac

orac

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:46 AM

Nana's Myspace

Add me!

Yep, can't add you because of surname/email needed, and your email address in your profile doesn't work.
Posted Image

#56 ForlornAngel

ForlornAngel

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:51 PM

No offense to anyone, but I hate MySpace. I can't understand why you would spend so much time making a page...that other people can only comment on. If you want to talk, use AIM or something. I think it's a fad that will hopefully be over soon. You guys are free to like whatever you like, but I'm personally against MySpace and sites like it.
Posted Image

Yocchan's evil side is hot

#57 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 01:51 AM

^ My mom doesn't like Myspace neither, and I have to delete my account because of that reason. BUt my big sister, dad and half brother are on there. I forgot what were there myspaces though. I might need to see on my dads page, and then see if my brother put him as a friend because I wanna read the interesting comments they say to each other ^^; .

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#58 SteveDoubleU

SteveDoubleU

Custom member title

• Senpai
  • 741 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 03:08 AM

No offense to anyone, but I hate MySpace. I can't understand why you would spend so much time making a page...that other people can only comment on. If you want to talk, use AIM or something. I think it's a fad that will hopefully be over soon. You guys are free to like whatever you like, but I'm personally against MySpace and sites like it.

i'm with you, i dont hate hate it...i just ignore it. ever since it was bought out by FOX, i switched over to facebook...plus, i forgot my myspace password and name

Posted Image

JunJun is God.

#59 ☆LuckyFortuneCookie☆

☆LuckyFortuneCookie☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1041 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 03:11 AM

My Real Myspace (www.myspace.com/lunarbloodempress) somehow disappeared from the system yesterday..myspace is fixing the problem, but for right now my temporary account (www.myspace.com/empress_sophie) is up if you just want to be friends..
I'll transfer you over to my original account once they fix it..

And no..my profile isn't complete..it's missing everything from my original account..
*CRY*
I hate it when myspace glitches...

#60 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:07 AM

@ForlornAngel: Yeah opinions are opinions, and although in the very beginning I was addicted to it.. I now use it only to respond to when people leave me a comment + update my Fansubbing Blog... Other than that I dont really mess around with it much, although I'll update small things here and there... Also for these sort of sites (Xanga/ Myspace/ Facebook/ etc.) you have to keep in mind not everyone in the world uses Messengers.. Some only go online for several minutes/hours for Email other online sites but not necessarily use Messengers. Although you might be like.. why not? It is so much easier and convenient.. Hehe not everyone assimilates that easily to things. So these Sites sort of give them that convenience... And yeah it is all about preferences.. I can't say that MySpace will go away anytime sooner or later.. as this 'fad' will be around for a LONG time. As you have to semi agree that facebook did take it's idea from MySpace (I think MySpace took it off from Xanga){Thinking in US as i don't know what other sites like these are used by other nations} and they just add-on to make it better than the other (Competition).

So yeah sorry to rant on like that but as a MySpace user, I just thought I'd give my opinion as well. Cause yeah, I can honestly say I 'hate' facebook but dig MySpace...

Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users