• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#1 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 06:36 PM

I think it's about time that Tokito Ami get's her own topic here. Two singles and two mini albums is in my opinion proof enough that this young lady has skills beyond her modeling. She does have a good voice, but her looks definitly is her sharpest weapon if you ask me. :wink:

To those who's only heard about her, check out her music or catch a Miss Magazine futsal game. You'll definitly get hooked, just like me (and Tsunku). :P And uhm.. Stick to the forum rules, thanks.

PS. Glasses ftw
XD
Posted Image
DS. Yup.. She got amazing eyes. :blush

Links:

Tokito Ami on wiki.theppn
Official Homepage

#2 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 09:16 PM

I started a topic about her ages ago but for some reason it got deleted. Never understood why hope it does not happen again.

Well im hoping for a real miracle and that would be that Ami becomes a member of Morning Musume viathe 8th gen auditions.

So who here is a fan of Ami ? Im one for sure i love her singles especially her first one and she has so far one awesome photobook and as far as im aware 5 dvds. Of which i would say one was good and the other 4 were excellent.

Here are some links to them starting with the one that i see as only being good the only reason i say its only good is because only have the dvd is her. But really i dont think its quite to the same standard as the others anyway.

Sachiko Takahashi, Ami Tokitou dvd.

http://www.cdjapan.c...=ICFA-6&ref=myp

Occhiali

http://www.cdjapan.c...html?KEY=LPFD-7

Megane no Bakayaro

http://www.cdjapan.c...tml?KEY=LPFD-13

Tenshi no Itazura

http://www.cdjapan.c...tml?KEY=LPFD-12

Miss Magazine 2005 Ami Tokitou

http://www.cdjapan.c...?KEY=VPBF-15296

#3 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 09:39 PM

I kinda figured that it had been a thread like this and I searched, but I couldn't find it (you just gave me the reason to why). And just as you says.. I hope this one is here to last, I think she deserves a thread of her own. Remember the Happy 8 thread? You spoke so well of Ami's DVD's that I had to get her Miss Magazine one and Tenshi no Itazura. Before that I was just about her performances in Miss Magazine futsal team and her singles (I've listened a bit to her older mini albums, but I honestly doesn't own them). But I gotta say those two DVD's are good. Damn good. :cool That goes for her latest single as well. I liked Sentimental Generation but I kinda like Sora Kara ~CRY FOR HELP!~ even more. I think that she's got good voice that suits me, and so does the music. I honestly think both Cry for help and Sentimental Generation are two really good songs.. Come to think of it.. Maybe Tsunku are so fond of Ami that her songs are done with more heart than say GAM? :P

So anyway. Wich is your favorite DVD? And who isn't a fan of her? I mean.. How can you not be. :wink:

Edit: Oh.. When I saw those CDJapan links I remembered when I got my TA DVD's from 'em. I had to pay an additional 20€ in custom fee just coz the marked the parcel with so many "Tokyo Japan" stickers. Haven't ever had to do that with amazon.co.jp or yesasia. But it was worth it anyway.
:P

#4 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 10:47 PM

Hmm its very hard to say what my fav dvd of hers is. Im thinking it might be Megane no Bakayaro of hand but ill have to watch them again :P to make sure. (the things i do to answere a simple question :P )

Actually if you use the cdjapan links inb my previoues post ive actually reviewed the dvds. Only short reviews on those ones sometimes i do long ones.

#5 donkeykong80

donkeykong80

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 203 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 09:32 AM

I've only heard Sentimental Generation which wasn't too bad so I can't comment much.
But I've always thought she's ugly.
Posted Image

#6 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 10:02 AM

Ugly? :huh .. Hmm.. You weren't supposed to look at the guy in the Sentimental PV.. That's not her. :lol:

#7 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 02:49 PM

I like School Rumble so i grew to like her songs in it too ^^

#8 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 08:13 AM

Yup got atteached to Sentimental Generation, then realized, I like her high pitched voice. Something about high pitched voices gets me... But she is very pretty...

Only thing that surprised me.. Her glasses have no lense, but I guess everyone rather she wear them so she does...
Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

#9 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 11:33 AM

I haven really seen her before though~ been trying to get some of her pvs to see her in action :lol:

#10 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 03:22 PM

I haven really seen her before though~ been trying to get some of her pvs to see her in action :lol:

If I am not mistaken she only has one PV, and here is a link to YouTube
Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

#11 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 11:29 AM

thanks for the youtube though i was wanting to download it and keep it in my hard drive XP

#12 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 04:53 PM

I can upload it in the random file share thread if you want. I got the single so I actually ripped it. Not the best quality but I kinda prefer size over quality when it comes to pv's.

#13 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 01:46 PM

that will be so nice~ thank you very much~ i am not looking for vob or HD type too :lol:

#14 fulano

fulano

I love Dream World

• Validating
  • 634 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 06:49 PM

I always thought that she was a good looking goal tender, but I had no idea that she was an artist. I too am looking forward to seeing the PV.

Sev proves himself to be the man once again!
"What is it gentlemen wish? What would they have?Is it life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbit it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!"

-Patrick Henry

#15 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 07:04 PM

I've uploaded the PV in the random file share thread. Enjoy.. It's good you know. Damn good. But I want a PV for the "new" single aswell. I think Sora Kara is somewhat better than SG. And I mean.. How Can a PV with Tokito Ami go wrong? :lol:

#16 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 03:39 PM

Sankyuu ^^

Boku ra wa seikai ga omoshiroku da~ lalalalalalalala

#17 amran

amran

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 12:27 PM

like her song of School RUmble. Sentimental generation. and she looks cute too. :c16:

guru guru~~ ::):

#18 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 12:58 PM

Well ~ in the sentimental PV she reminds me of a "female otaku" ::):

#19 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 01:56 PM

Hahaha. Mabe she does.. A hot Otaku that is. :)

#20 amran

amran

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 04:14 PM

Hahaha. Mabe she does.. A hot Otaku that is. :)

yeah!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users