ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 07:38 AM

>> yakuruto
Sensitive guys RULE :)
i always think guys being sensitive is good, glad i'm kinda one

P.S. congrats to myself for 150th post~~~~

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#42 nosey

nosey

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 11:24 AM

I've only seen Yuko and Kei's grad concert and I cried both times... ::):
I can easily when I see someone else crying...

I got a little teary eyed the first time I watched Nacchi grad and outright cried the second time I watched it. Weird twist huh? But yeah as a tremendous Tsuji lover seeing her breakdown like that just made me sad. I also got teary eyed at Kaori's grad's backstage footage that showed Yaguchi in tears. That was really sad. And can I say that I actually cried when I heard The Stress Kiki Remix Version without sounding like a total loser? That song made me so happy that I was in tears.

I wanna see that!! :w00t!: :w00t!:

#43 qilver

qilver

Experienced Relational Coordinator

• Validating
  • 1477 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 02:58 AM

>> yakuruto
Sensitive guys RULE :P
i always think guys being sensitive is good, glad i'm kinda one

P.S. congrats to myself for 150th post~~~~

congrats to your 160th post and more.....that is great.

i watched Konkon's and Mako's graduation, it made me feel sad, but i didn't cry, almost had tears...but i think i will watch theirs again, i miss them.

#44 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 03:19 AM

Yesterday I watched Xmorfis's sub of the Ogawa graduation memorial, and I got a little teary. Not just because I'm so fond of Ogawa (and I am) but it hits really close to my heart, because I'm in a very similar situation. I mean... I'm home visiting my friends now, but next month I move to Japan (not the least reason, so I study Japanese more) and seeing them thinking about the same sort of things I'm thinking about... it was like a little EXTRA punch in the gut.

But hey, if an 18 year old can do it, so can a 28 year old :crying
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#45 Sliverfall

Sliverfall

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 01:03 AM

When I watched Ogawa Graduation Memorial and Konkon's graduation Dukyou I really went all teary eyed. I was crying really hard when I watched Ogawa's Grad Memorial. I don't think I cried all too much durning Konkon graduation though. I haven't seen Makoto's graduation, but when I do I'm sure I'm gonna cry my eyes out.
Posted Image

#46 Zagato05

Zagato05

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 05:41 AM

I always get a little teary eyed during the graduations. The only one I own is Tsuji's and Kago's, but I have seen the graduation scenes for Yuko, Kaori, Kei, Maki, Rika and Asami. I wish I saw Nacchi's, the only part I saw of it was when Nono was crying and that made me sad. :(

#47 leonheartx

leonheartx

piko piko piko~~~

• Shinmem
  • 501 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 07:01 AM

i get wattery eyes watching graduations too :( never cried tho =P

the saddest parts for me would be the following:

-nacci graduation, when she walked up the isle in he dress and the stadium chants 'nacci'
-nacci graduation, furusato performance
-aibon/nono graduation, I WISH
Posted Image

#48 MinikuiOnnanoko

MinikuiOnnanoko

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 05:58 PM

All the graduation concerts make me feel sad. Konkon graduation was worst to me. It was the only gradutaion that really made me cry. :crying
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#49 emkay

emkay

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 11:37 PM

i only cried in the Nono/Aibon graduation when they sang I Wish. I believe they were tears of somewhat sadness and pride, I was glad they were finally moving onto bigger things and growing up!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#50 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 12:07 AM

I get a little teary eyed now and then during the grad concerts but one thing that really, really got to me was actually a movie. Nacchi in her movie Takaramono. The part when she is watching the old video of her father. Hell I'm getting teared up just typing about it and remembering it. :crying She did such a good job in that scene IMO.

Posted Image

#51 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 02:43 AM

all grads are tear jerkers, especially Nacchis

racequeen.jpg

#52 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 04:07 AM

yuko was pretty sad too :crying
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#53 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 02:35 PM

i just watched Kago and Tsuji's graduation concert and i totally lost it when they sang "I WISH" :crying seeing Kago throughout that whole part of the concert hit me so hard. definately a very good live to see if you haven't already.

another time was the part in Takaramono short movie that
wildstarr mentioned. i think Abe did a great job in that movie as well as many of her other movies and dramas.

one that i know is really going to hit me hard is Konno's graduation concert :crying i cried from watching the Dokyus of her concert and i know when i watch the whole thing i'm going to lose it :crying not only is she graduating from MM, but from the entire H!P, so we're not going to see her anymore (as part of H!P at least).

gradutions are always sad and i'm also about to watch Ishikawa's graduation concert. maybe i ought to watch some of the Hello! Morning Gekijou skits in between to cheer me up :)

Adventures in Japanmister.mori's newest blog entry:
Suspended Indefnitely

#54 Nessy

Nessy

Gaki taishou

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 07:30 PM

I watched Tsuji and Kago's graduation concert, when they sang I WISH, for the first time somewhat recently--seeing Aibon up there singing completely broke me down.
(The PV for I WISH does the same thing, actually...)

But I think I cried the hardest when they sang I WISH at Hello Pro Party! 2006. Somehow, seeing Tsuji sing Kago's lines...was really hard breaking.

(Truthfully, that song in general always reduces me to tears.)

(Of course, I cry really easily, so pretty much all of the grad concerts kill me...along with absolutely random songs and videos. Like Nono's version of Furusato, that always moves me a lot. Or Roman MY DEAR BOY. [?!?!?! I wish I could say why, haha. Maybe it's because they say "don't cry" so I start getting emotional, or something.])

#55 chokkan 2

chokkan 2

7th gen member

• Banned
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 11:04 AM

Lost count........ everytime they cry, I cry ......

#56 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 11:17 PM

I cried when I watched

1. 5th gen sing "Suki na Senpai" at Konkon/Makotan's graduation
2. Makoto's Memorial DVD
3. Makoto getting flowers at her Ribbon Graduation; when Risa runs up to her crying; when Makoto gives her little final speech
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#57 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 01:10 AM

I cried in the recent MAKO/KONKON grad concert. I just couldnt take them going their seperate ways! ;_; Plus the fact that this is my first up to date grad *i became a fan RIGHT AFTER Rika graduated, which was my first grad I ever cried in*. Even more so, AI AND GAKI CRYING!!!

I think I cried in Iidas... and maybe nacchis. I dont think i cried in Yukos... or maybe I did... I still need to watch W's grad. And i still need to GET Kei's grad =_=

-sLaVe4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#58 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 01:24 AM

recently i get tears when watching Rainbow 7 concert and Wonderful Heart land, whenever i see Konno talking and crying.......*missing her deeply*

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#59 sylpolicia

sylpolicia

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 270 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 02:14 PM

As for me,every members graduation ceremony makes me sad :lol: ,especially Tsuji and Kago AND Mako and Konkon.It's not only the dramatic moments during the graduation,but one can't help but wonder how their (graduated members)future will be."Will it be better one or....",is a question that rings in my mind whenever a member graduates. (sorry if this go out from the topic :D )

#60 Raytrace

Raytrace

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 02:13 PM

Nakazawa's graduation was mentioned only once here by Himalia but I think it was the saddest one. It's the only one that really made me cry.

http://www.veoh.com/...v279144WPQ7yYzs
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users