• Please log in to reply
339 replies to this topic

#21 sn0wman

sn0wman

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 09:59 AM

I never cried as much as I did for Kaori's Graduation for anything else. I tried so hard not to but ... omg ... just her standing there and the crowd is just chanting and she is crying ... I couldn't help it ... also Rika's and Natsumi's Graduation... I cried as well .. oh and during their 56th NHK Kouhaku Utagasen performace of love machine. I cried not from being sad but from happiness... just the fact that the old musumes and the current musumes performed one of the best songs ever on one stage ... seeing all of them ... oh my it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it...

Posted Image

"Imagination is everything because Reality is doomed"

#22 jangster

jangster

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 761 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 10:41 AM

Goto crying at that 24 hour television special when they performed for the kid with some incurable disease was truely quite touching. I have yet to watch any graduation concerts (except for random clips), but I can imagine them making me a bit sad, although in a good way seeing as graduations are positive events after all.
Posted Image

#23 NOX

NOX

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 12:32 PM

I was crying when I saw first of Sotsugyou. If I remeber it was Nacchi graduation. When NONO wasnt able to say only one whole word. It was very sad and she didnt continued on concert soo she has to be absolutly down. :crying

Second moment was Kaori Sotsugyou. And the last was some kind of show where Maki where in hospital for her little fan who cant go. And she promise him to sing the "I WISH" and when she started sing and cry I can stop it to. :crying

#24 fang

fang

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 274 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 03:46 AM

I was crying when I saw first of Sotsugyou. If I remeber it was Nacchi graduation. When NONO wasnt able to say only one whole word. It was very sad and she didnt continued on concert soo she has to be absolutly down. :crying

Yea, the part that made me cry or go in tears is when Nono couldn't say anything in Nacchi's graduation. Nono made me cry with her.

#25 NOX

NOX

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 10:48 AM

That was very emotional. She is very emotional. Like in one older Hello Morning when she didnt win competition where first prize was her the most loved food. And all other members of Momosu laught to her. So she had to fall to cry. It was sad too(much less then NACCHI Sotsugyou).

#26 Jpopgoestheweasel

Jpopgoestheweasel

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 11:38 AM

yeah, i dont like watching anything where somone is crying. It made me feel sad when nono was crying, and it just makes me sad just thinking about it :crying:. I guess i just don't like seeing my favorite girls cry, its just something about it that makes myself want to cry, then i just stop watching because i didn't want to see nono "in pain" as it may be called. The only time i didn't feel like crying when somone else was, was when the berryz were on music fighter, and the aoki scared the girls and made em cry, i actually laughed... XD .

#27 NOX

NOX

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 08:51 PM

AAAA I forgot one thing what was very sad for me. And it was the first SOTSUGYOU in Berryz. :crying When the girls start to sing "Bye Bye Mata Ne" and everyone fall to cry I was very sad and I cant stop my own tears :crying :crying :crying :crying

#28 fang

fang

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 274 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 09:50 PM

yeah, i dont like watching anything where somone is crying. It made me feel sad when nono was crying, and it just makes me sad just thinking about it :crying:. I guess i just don't like seeing my favorite girls cry, its just something about it that makes myself want to cry, then i just stop watching because i didn't want to see nono "in pain" as it may be called. The only time i didn't feel like crying when somone else was, was when the berryz were on music fighter, and the aoki scared the girls and made em cry, i actually laughed... XD .

Yea, seeing a girl cry sometimes make me want to cry with her.

#29 Henna

Henna

Addicted to Music

• Senpai
  • 851 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 02:55 AM

I just recently saw Rika's grad and iit actually put a tear in my eyes. Whenever I see people cry, it usually starts a chain effect on me and I too will drop a tear...

And the Mesachaike Sport festival where they start the "I Wish" music and Johnson start to lead them to one last jump rope, crying moment there...Music helps alot to help me in the mood to cry...
~Nothing

#30 koko`kranc

koko`kranc

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 04:41 AM

yeah im a robot. i never cried for musume. cos they make me happy. even for graduation concerts, i dont think it should be that sad. after all, only a few graduated away from h!p. most are still there, after all. but watchng them cry made me want to be there and hug them, comfort them *daydreaming again*

#31 Fujimoto_kami-sama

Fujimoto_kami-sama

9th gen member

• Banned
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 12:08 AM

I cryed a bit in Rika Ishikawa´s Graduation when she smile all the time while into herself she was very sad. It´s hard but she did it. She don´t cryed in the scenary.

Sorry for my English.

#32 Garnet Jester

Garnet Jester

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 376 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 10:11 PM

I cried in the Kouhaku Utagassen Love Machine performance as well, it was very touching, and I got to see Marippe performing again, which is something I thought I'd never see again... Then again, I cried when I read about how she had to leave Momusu... I'm still mourning Mari, she was always so great!

#33 louddemer

louddemer

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 12:42 AM

The only graduation I've watched so far is Mari's from Minimoni. That definitely made me cry. Not because it was sad. Well, it was sad that she was leaving the group. But it was mostly how big of an impact she had on everybody and how much she taught them. Even though she yelled and got mad at them all the time. lol Yep. That was a good one. I really wanna see Kaori's graduation though. I think I'll go do that.
***I love Yaguchi Mari*** That's all :)

#34 hollowmoon

hollowmoon

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 03:03 AM

I've only ever seen Kaori's graduation concert, so I can't really compare it to anyone elses. I do admit I did get pretty teary eyed when some of the members came up crying too hard to talk for a few minutes.

#35 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 11:57 PM

Rika grad & Konno grad
2 of my favs and i'm so new to morning musume, i havne't had much chance to see them!!! T_T"

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#36 qilver

qilver

Experienced Relational Coordinator

• Validating
  • 1477 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 03:09 AM

well, i am a new fan, but still, seeing Konkon graduate, and watching that graduation subtitled in english video clip, made me feel sad, also, sad to see Mako go too.

#37 Eryri

Eryri

Keeper Of The Holy Hand Grenade Of Antioch

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 06:54 AM

I watched my first graduation concert last night and it was Nacchi's. What an incredible atmosphere in that gig. Naachi must have been overwhelmed with the sea of fans constantly chanting her name. I'd seen the clip of poor Nonno struggling with her emotions before and for her not to be onstage when MM sang Furusato showed how much despair she was in. As the final bars of the song played out you could hear Natcchi's voice quivering as she broke down. It's hard not to get involved and get emotional when you're watching.

#38 zoolander

zoolander

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 180 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 12:12 AM

Goto crying at that 24 hour television special when they performed for the kid with some incurable disease was truely quite touching. I have yet to watch any graduation concerts (except for random clips), but I can imagine them making me a bit sad, although in a good way seeing as graduations are positive events after all.

This one almoast got me, but in a heartwarming way. It explains why she was crying during the performance.

#39 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 01:20 AM

i was crying watching nacchi's grad concert and konno's grad concert.............

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#40 yakuruto

yakuruto

おーはー!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 599 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 05:24 AM

Well, I shed tears very easly, I'm a sensitive guy, so I've actually got watery eyes on every single grad I've seen except maybe Rika's. I don't think it's because I'm sad, maybe it's because empathy or something like that... I can tell because it's not only watching grad concerts but also some drama and movies :)

The most touching moments for me are, in chornological order:

1. When the girls sold the 50,000th copy of Ai no tane
2. When they cry singing Ai no tane in their first concert
3. Asuka's grad.

Haven't seen anything of Konkon and Mako's grad, I usually wait till the DVD comes out to watch the whole concert (already preordered)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users