Photo

Moments or scene that made you cry

• Please log in to reply
339 replies to this topic

#321 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:18 PM

Graduation ceremonies, but also songs like "Akai Nikkichou".

#322 strawberrypudding

strawberrypudding

\(//∇//)\

• Senpai
  • 1524 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:01 PM

Platinum 9 DISCO live and 10th gen performing Suki na Senpai.

#323 Crazed Lurker

Crazed Lurker

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:15 PM

Graduations! :sob:

Edit: I've finally mustered the strength to watch Sakitty's graduation: It was horrible! :sob:

Edited by Crazed Lurker, 29 July 2012 - 10:03 PM.

#324 EmCeePurpleMee

EmCeePurpleMee

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:51 AM

I cried during the announcement of C-ute's concert in Budokan and Paris..

and also to the video where the MM members sang a song for Ai-chan who is really surprised back then XD

and of course, graduation concerts, that really made me cry..

#325 mby3

mby3

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 701 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:56 AM

Definitely Nono at Nacci's graduation. That's the saddest to me. Then Saki's, how Kanon was crying when they went off stage made me cry and Umeda's graduation for the same reason only with Airi crying. I didn't really cry, but tears were there.

Edit:
Oh and Aichan's Jishin Motte video. Just that's she's dressed in clothes she likes instead of real dolled up and the pictures hanging around and the beginning when she's standing in the studio and the music starts playing. It was perfect for her. The whole thing -- the music, the lyrics, her lol-- was perfect.

Oda Sakura Nonaka Miki Ishida Ayumi Ikuta Erina Nakajima Saki Takeuchi Akari Shimizu Saki Sayashi Riho

#326 TheFlush'18

TheFlush'18

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1064 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:05 AM

That Hello Morning episode where the girls had to guess which one was the real food and which one was the plastic food.
When it was Konkon's turn, she couldn't see it and she was afraid that she'd pick the wrong one. 
She started crying, I felt so sorry for her haha, that was so silly. I believe she got a binocular from one of the other members to help her.

#327 Sunset Marie

Sunset Marie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 105 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:58 AM

It's embarrased but I cried a lot when I watch Airi performance "Single Bed". That song is sad and it makes me cry a lot *sob sob*.

石田亜佑美佐々木莉佳子鞘師里保工藤遥山岸理子

eu53k1w.jpg

生田衣梨奈鈴木愛理| 勝田里奈| 飯窪春奈| 宮本佳林 

#328 mat4tab1

mat4tab1

8th gen member

• Banned
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:02 AM

At the first Momusu concert I ever attend, Michishige Eleven Soul, they sang Seishun Collection, not really cried but eyes got watery :whistle:

#329 SylviaDelaney

SylviaDelaney

7th gen member

• Banned
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 01:59 PM

While watching Yuu-chan and Kaorin's graduation specials. There are some moments during those where you can tell the girls are faking sadness for the camera but there are equally as many moments in those where you just know its genuine sadness. My heart always constricts when Rika has her moment with Kaorin as all the girls move to insert their buttons onto the clock they made for her. The performance of Samishii Hi from Fukuda Asuka's graduation also makes me cry.

#330 CAiTlin_Beat

CAiTlin_Beat

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1078 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:09 PM

To this day Maiha's graduation concert still makes me cry  :sob:

#331 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 05:11 AM

The recent live of Mikaeri Bijin with the 12 gen.  The way Sayumi looked back and she looked like she was about to burst into tears at one point and some of the girls looked heart broken. Saddest thing ive seen with idols in a long time. Pretty sure im still crying even now and dont know it.

#332 멜리사

멜리사

◕‿◕

• Senpai
  • 5737 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 05:24 AM

Most graudation concerts especially when the members start giving out their messages (even though I have no idea what they're saying).....I was just watching Linlin,Eri, and Junjun graduation and it made me cry...Aichan's concert too....and then I was also watching Sayumi's concert ended up crying :sob: ...too much graduation concert videos I've watched today..why...omg..

and then I also cried when I attended to Momusu concert in NYC </3

Melisa H!P Tumblr ♥ Kpop, Momusu, C-ute

Ailee, Oda Sakura, Nakajima Saki

#333 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 07:01 AM

Abe Natsumi's graduation messages followed by her singing Furusato. The way she breaks down at the end and the other members are in tears.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#334 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 05:14 AM

T____________________________________________________________________T

#335 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 06:04 PM

- Berryz hiatus announcement
- When Yattaruchan first came out (Lol XD)
- Maiha's graduation ceremony
- EriJunLin graduation ceremony
- Fukuda Asuka's graduation ceremony (The members crying during Never Forget gets me everytime)

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#336 robotgirl

robotgirl

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:25 AM

Most graudation concerts especially when the members start giving out their messages (even though I have no idea what they're saying).....I was just watching Linlin,Eri, and Junjun graduation and it made me cry...Aichan's concert too....and then I was also watching Sayumi's concert ended up crying :sob: ...too much graduation concert videos I've watched today..why...omg..

and then I also cried when I attended to Momusu concert in NYC </3

Isn't it funny how even when you don't understand the language, you can sense the seriousness/sadness and it makes you cry? I wonder if there's a word for that phenomena! 

I was at NYC too! I cried during Sayu's speech (When she said something like "I'll remember this the rest of my life"... people sobbing everywhere!!!) and also when they were singing "I wish"... During that time, I thought about how long I've loved Morning Musume and how they were finally right in front of my face! (Since I've loved "I Wish" a long long time...) I was in total hysterics, I can't imagine how bad my face looked LMAO 

(EDIT) I should add that I am a total crybaby, so I will cry just over how much I love a single... but these came to mind

eeeeee_zps0170c3f1.gif

#337 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:47 AM

When C-ute performed JUMP on their 1st Budokan.

It was a mix of being proud and being impressed of the performance

#338 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 07:24 AM

- Maiha's graduation ceremony (that BERRY FIELDS & Bye Bye Mata Ne Performances... seeing Megumi, Mai and Chisato cry after the concert ended...)

- Erika's graduation ceremony (sure, songs like Tokaikko Junjou aren't exactly sad but seeing them all cry...)

- Berryz last concert's final... Oh boy...

- Seeing Peanut Butter Jelly Love's MV made my eyes a little wet... Momoko's last single...

- This is not a moment but when I first heard Natsu Remember You I cried, I was so touched by the song even if at the moment I didn't know much of what the lyrics said.

- Every time one or various Berryz (mostly it was Rii and Captain) members cried on stage during one of their last years' concerts...

-OnenightIsuddenlystartedcryingwatchingBerryzKobo'sliveperformancesbecauseIwasoverwhelmedbythenegativitysurroundingtheirlastyears...IfeltsodamnsadIknewIlovedBKbutcryinglikethat... I don'tknowifIshouldfeelsillyorwhat...

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#339 Shells

Shells

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 176 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 04:18 PM

Grads make cry all the time but also during Ai's graduation concert where her and Niigaki sang Suki na Senpai and Konkon and Mako showed up GETS ME EVERY TIME

#340 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 17 August 2020 - 04:04 AM

Reviving an old thread, but someone uploaded Furusato today. :sob:

Abe Natsumi's graduation messages followed by her singing Furusato. The way she breaks down at the end and the other members are in tears.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users