• Please log in to reply
339 replies to this topic

#1 namae_dake

namae_dake

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 08:24 AM

The first one is rika's graduation,i came into MM's world quite late so rika's graduation concert is the first graduation i watched.I cried along with the members :crying .Especially when konkon gave their speech,niigaki risa,makoto and reina T_T

I wonder who's other graduation made you cry or any other scene.

#2 Tubster68

Tubster68

Nacchiholic!

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 08:28 AM

I didn't cry at any graduations but i thought the sadest one was

Nacchi's graduation when Nono was crying so bad.

#3 greah

greah

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1186 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 08:59 AM

I didn't cry too - guys this is graduation no funeral. Only one sad thing is that we won't see them back (like Kei)

#4 kit1987

kit1987

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 152 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 09:49 AM

I didn't cry too - guys this is graduation no funeral. Only one sad thing is that we won't see them back (like Kei)

ya i agree with greah. is no funeral lol.we should be happy for them that they get to go to their next stage of their career......

that doesn't mean i like smiling when i watching their grad concert lol.ya the nacchi( the part where tsjui was crying), kei,rika graduation definately touch my heart.
Posted ImagePosted Image
credit to lainay....dun mess with reina

#5 Hakaisou

Hakaisou

Luv da GIF (Great Ishikawa & Fujimoto)

• Shinmem
  • 539 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 12:50 PM

ALL graduation concerts make me sad. But I only drop a tear (I don´t really cry) when some member cries so bad (like Reina). Rika graduation was the worst for me. I´m sure Konkon grad will be even worst :crying
Posted Image

#6 Eryri

Eryri

Keeper Of The Holy Hand Grenade Of Antioch

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 01:30 PM

I guess Tsuji crying at Nacchi's graduation bought a lump to my throat but like Hakaisou said all the grad concerts make me sad.

#7 ferrar1

ferrar1

4th gen member

• Uploader
  • 296 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 10:18 PM

1) basically all graduations especially nacchi's 1 and sayaka

2) goto crying in a performance on 24hr terebi, u can really feel tt she was very sad

3) whenever i think of yaguchi not being able to have a proper graduation concert

4) some old clips like e taiikusai where e girls were jumping for their lives, or where kon kon was told tt she was not a spare tyre by some1 during e 13 nin gakkari christmas special.

5) tears of joy when MM finally debuted when they sold their 50,000 copies of ai no tane.

:crying :crying

#8 Eryri

Eryri

Keeper Of The Holy Hand Grenade Of Antioch

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 10:22 PM

It was indeed a shame that Yaguchi wasn't able to have a graduation but it was her decision to quit.

#9 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 10:25 PM

I´m sure Konkon grad will be even worst :crying

Im dreading that moment ive never cried at a graduation however inside i have. To see it in person though has got to feel worse i hate seeing any of them getting upset. XD Yuko Nakazawas one upset me the most. But they all upset me but what bothers me the most is how upset the Musumes get. Its that, thats upsets me the most.

#10 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 10:28 PM

I usually try to stay away from stuff that makes me cry. But I couldn't hold the tears back at Kaorin's gradutation concert, and actually the same at Rika's graduation.

And it's just like Himalia says. The worst part is seeing how upset the other members get. I'm not crying for me, but for them.
XD

#11 craig

craig

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 10:36 PM

Rika's grad. it was a surprise to me and just recently almost at Berryz 'Switch On' concert (The 2nd time I watched it) :crying .

#12 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

Became an AKB48 fan during his absence

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 10:51 PM

Tsuji and Kago's graduation, I Wish still makes me sad

FukumuraSig_zps01ca5087.jpg
(*^ ^*)

#13 J*Paragon

J*Paragon

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 01:35 AM

I Wish... Wow. Personally, I think it's good that they usually sing somewhat upbeat songs during these concerts... it kinda helps ease the process of grieving and acceptance. You're not grieving like it was a waste of potential talent (Zone?!), but still, you can't help feeling down and out because they've moved on... they're out somewhere doing something different, and it's your loss to cope with. So with them singing I Wish, Koi ING, or other of those somewhat powerful types of songs at Konkon's grad concert... well, I'd prefer that to them singing... Furusato, which not only has a sad melody, but also has themes of regret and all that jazz. Well, it's my opinion...

For one, I'd like to see them perform a cover of "A Whole New World"... now that'd be a step forward for a grad concert.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#14 Novaforever

Novaforever

Tsuji: Dumb as a rock, but still my #1 girl

• Senpai
  • 767 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 02:08 PM

I got a little teary eyed the first time I watched Nacchi grad and outright cried the second time I watched it. Weird twist huh? But yeah as a tremendous Tsuji lover seeing her breakdown like that just made me sad. I also got teary eyed at Kaori's grad's backstage footage that showed Yaguchi in tears. That was really sad. And can I say that I actually cried when I heard The Stress Kiki Remix Version without sounding like a total loser? That song made me so happy that I was in tears.
Posted ImagePosted Image
New avatar/siggy by AnK! *hugglez* Gam is bomb + Obligatory Tsuji

#15 ai no kakumei

ai no kakumei

old school

• Senpai
  • 727 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 04:21 PM

I definitely found Nacchi's the saddest of the one's I've watched so far, particularly when she came out for her solo and couldn't gather her composure for several minutes. I cried really hard at Yuko's too.

I also tear up every time Miki lets out a particularly strong bit of vocals :c16: Hah, I'm a loser...

#16 black velvet

black velvet

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 476 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 04:40 PM

I've only seen a few graduation clips (Yuko's, Mari's Mini Moni graduation, & Goto's), and recently watched Kaori's graduation concert. She was their leader for so long, she was just like a mother to them. It took everything in me to not blubber like and idiot. (I still cried.) And, seeing the girls cry made me want to cry more. It shows how much they care and such. I myself don't enjoy crying, but when I watch graduations, it makes me see the girls in a human form. I'm not saying they are robots anyway, but seeing them cry and care for that one person really says something.

Graduations are always sad, because you leave your "family" behind. Sure, they all get to hang out at H!P events whenever, but it's still a little different. I think I would really like to watch Rika's graduation concert, since everyone says it was so good. :)

#17 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 05:24 PM

I'm the type of person that cries really easily so from the graduation concerts I've seen(well clips) they make me cry. Methinks i need to see some more because well....it's part of being a fan i guess.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#18 attosaibu

attosaibu

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 109 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 12:14 AM

Oww.... I havent' cry at all... Is it make me not a big fan of them???

Posted Image

Sssst...... She's asleep don't wake her until I come to rescue her by my kiss. ^_^

#19 Hakaisou

Hakaisou

Luv da GIF (Great Ishikawa & Fujimoto)

• Shinmem
  • 539 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 12:19 AM

Oww.... I havent' cry at all... Is it make me not a big fan of them???

No. It makes you a robot :D

Some people cry for eveything and some people never cry at all. It´s not a fan scale :D

Posted Image

#20 ferrar1

ferrar1

4th gen member

• Uploader
  • 296 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 07:39 AM

another 1 scene to add would be kaorin's graduation special on hello morning.

listening to her describing her stages of life in MM and describing MM members alike to ingredients in a steamboat. something like "each ingredients have their own taste, but when you put all these ingredients together, they will form a special taste" (sory for e bad translation, im still learning)

another 1 scene to add would be kaorin's graduation special on hello morning.

listening to her describing her stages of life in MM and describing MM members alike to ingredients in a steamboat. something like "each ingredients have their own taste, but when you put all these ingredients together, they will form a special taste" (sory for e bad translation, im still learning)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users