• Please log in to reply
2985 replies to this topic

#141 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:33 AM

i think there was a guy that was in BOTH kjn8 and NewS, right? lol that's kinda weird, and too bad he doesn't get double incomes :good:

Yeah, that's Ryo. Poor guy; he must be exhausted!
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#142 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 02:33 AM

Not to be negative or anything, but with Jin still away and everything, it seems like KAT-TUN is growing apart.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think they'll disband or anything, I'm just saying they don't seem as close as a whole as Kanjani8 and NewS.

EDIT: My goodness, I just realized that the track list had a song called "Make U Wet". Gross! I'm not sure I wanna listen to that one. . .

I totally agree with you, Erika~! Out of all the Johnny's groups and units, I think the members of KAT-TUN has become the least close with one another; well, aside from SMAP that is. I feel like since NewS re-debuted, the members have become much closer to each other than before, though, which adds largely to their appeal.

#143 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 04:22 AM

lol talking about close or not close that reminds me of this thing about V6:

the members really rarely contact each other out of work
especially Go and Junichi, who always changes their cellphone numbers and they are rarely given to other members :lol:

but on the stage, they are alll so close, lol funny :good: :lol:

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#144 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 04:47 AM

The thing with V6 has always confused me. . . :good: But they make it work, so it's all right.

KAT-TUN on the other hand. . . well, to me at least, their distance from each other seems quite a bit more obvious at times. I know that some of them are really great friends with each other, but as a whole, they don't seem too tight.

Eheh. . . Is anything following this logic?
Kpop 101

#145 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 05:53 AM

lol talking about close or not close that reminds me of this thing about V6:

the members really rarely contact each other out of work
especially Go and Junichi, who always changes their cellphone numbers and they are rarely given to other members ^^;

but on the stage, they are alll so close, lol funny :lol: :lol:

The thing with V6 has always confused me. . . x_x But they make it work, so it's all right.

Oh~! I never knew V6 weren't that close from the way they act around each other on shows and concerts. I'm kind of surprsied~

I was actually thinking about an episode of Utaban where Arashi (or maybe T&T) were the guests and they were talking about how they always give each other birthday presents and such. Nakai was surprised at their close friendship because the members of SMAP don't even have each other's cell phone numbers. Hahahaha~

#146 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 07:25 AM

Oh~! I never knew V6 weren't that close from the way they act around each other on shows and concerts. I'm kind of surprsied~

I was actually thinking about an episode of Utaban where Arashi (or maybe T&T) were the guests and they were talking about how they always give each other birthday presents and such. Nakai was surprised at their close friendship because the members of SMAP don't even have each other's cell phone numbers. Hahahaha~

yea i was surprised too when i heard abotu the V6 thing, i was like "wow that doesn't seems like how they are usually like"

well i know that T&T always send each other gifts, i think tackey bought tsubasa a motocycle before, and one of them gave the other one a large LCD TV before and things like that, such frdship :lol:

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#147 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 04:28 PM

well i know that T&T always send each other gifts, i think tackey bought tsubasa a motocycle before, and one of them gave the other one a large LCD TV before and things like that, such frdship :lol:

Tackey and Tsubasa are very close, and I think they always have been. They're practically like a married couple. :lol:
Kpop 101

#148 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 09:21 PM

I don't think KAT-TUN are really that close either. Even with Jin there, the only friendship I could put together was between him and Kame, and even they grew apart. We already know the tension the members had (have?) with one another, especially with the fights and all.
NEWS is so obviously tight, and not just between one or two other members. They all talk to one another and stuff....my favorite has to be between Shige, Keii, and Kusano. But, like I said before, they're all friends. Even though it is kinda stalker-ish, it warms my heart to come across a paparazzi pic of the members together outside of work--it shows that they aren't just together for the sake of their jobs.
Takki and Tsubasa are really good friends (and both really hot). I don't pay all that much attention to SMAP, but I always thought it was kind of strange that the members don't even talk about one another on TV and stuff.

#149 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 07:24 AM

Tackey and Tsubasa are very close, and I think they always have been. They're practically like a married couple. :lol:

lol that's exactly what their image is anwyasy :lol:

what sucks about SMAP is how they never attended to Johnny's Countdown, so they are the last group that i remember when i think about Johnny artists, eventhough they are called by many fans as the "heavenly group"

#150 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 04:02 AM

JIN REALLY IS BACK! HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK!!!!!
http://ricci.bidan.d...topic.php?t=856

#151 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 04:06 AM

JIN REALLY IS BACK! HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK!!!!!
http://ricci.bidan.d...topic.php?t=856

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KAT-TUN IS ONCE AGAIN SPELLED CORRECTLY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS GREAT ^_^ XD XD :) XD (especially since i'm only interested in Kame and Jin in KAT-TUN anyways...... :chuu: )

#152 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 05:39 AM

Yay~ Sexy Jin came back~! Thanks for the info, gaijin_mmlove!

#153 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 09:11 AM

just watched some concert clips of KAT-TUN

so it's not just jin who doens't sance much, kame doesn't dance much neither, cuz winking is all he needs...(oh and Pouting, we can't miss that..)

Toki irritates me more of how little he sings, but his break dancing is quite good, but still, the rapping Voice isn't hard to do, but singing is what is more important, and he doesn't even sing..........

beatbox leader, he's just crazy good at it, but he dones't really have an image, which also irritates me

in the concert, Ueda was not as unmotivated as usual, whcih is good :D

and also, mr.long arms that acts hyper all the time, he looks pretty cool, and seems to me, that he rather be a calm and cool guy instead of hyper crazy character that isn't really working well....

and yay, KAT-TUN is back togehter again :D
maybe Jin went to study english, so that he can take the role of :"singing english lines with not as much accent"

#154 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 01:02 AM

So he's really back this time? ^_^ Awesome. I've missed Bakanishi like hell. . . <3

maybe Jin went to study english, so that he can take the role of :"singing english lines with not as much accent"

Actually, Jin's English wasn't too bad before. (From hanging around Jimmy so much. . .) But it's great to have him back. He's pretty much the only guy I pay attention to KAT-TUN for.

^_^ I'm just so happy!
Kpop 101

#155 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 10:57 PM

hahaha i just recently got my younger brother (12) into liking KAT-TUN XD
and he's mainly for Kame and Beatbox and a bit for Ueda

and i recently think that the hyped guy is pretty cool, only if he doesn't have to act crazy....

EDIT:
ohhhhhh 2007 is Kinki Kids' 10th anniversary (same with MM)...for somereason i alwys thought it was last year...
and this single: Brand new Song is their first hit for their 10th anniversary, k it's going to the top of the chart for sure then...
2007 is T&T's 5 years anniversary
and 2006 was V6's 10th anniversary
XD

#156 jaclyn

jaclyn

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:51 AM

Hahaha, sanrio, Jin really was studying English in Los Angeles. Or Hawthorne or Torrance or something around there, but whatever.

Funny how I told you guys he wasn't back and then a week or two later here he is! :blush:

Also, it's Koki, not Toki. XD And I love Junno and all his awkwardness, I'm not too fond of KAT-TUN otherwise. My group is ARASHI. :w00t:

#157 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 08:24 AM

Also, it's Koki, not Toki. :w00t: And I love Junno and all his awkwardness, I'm not too fond of KAT-TUN otherwise. My group is ARASHI. XD

Koki, Toki....oh whatever.... :blush:

i watched the Solo performances on Real Face concert....
damn Jin was sooooooooo hot............
Kame was sooooooooo attractive
Junno was sooooooooo....well, interesting
and Beatbox was, well i like the song a lot, and i really like how he got Kame (female mode) and junno to dance behind him XD

too bad that we can't find those songs...

#158 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 05:52 AM

ohhhhhh 2007 is Kinki Kids' 10th anniversary (same with MM)...for somereason i alwys thought it was last year...
and this single: Brand new Song is their first hit for their 10th anniversary, k it's going to the top of the chart for sure then...
2007 is T&T's 5 years anniversary
and 2006 was V6's 10th anniversary
XD

oh~! It's Tackey and Tsubasa's 5th wedding anniversary...oops, I mean debut anniversary already? (Kekekekeke~) I hope they will be as close as they are now when they celebrate their 10th anniversary in the future~

i watched the Solo performances on Real Face concert....
damn Jin was sooooooooo hot............
Kame was sooooooooo attractive
Junno was sooooooooo....well, interesting
and Beatbox was, well i like the song a lot, and i really like how he got Kame (female mode) and junno to dance behind him XD

too bad that we can't find those songs...

I've only seen KAT-TUN's first concert, from way back before they officially debuted; but hearing your description makes me really want to watch the Real Face Concert, too~ Especially to see the female mode Kame, kekekekeke~

#159 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 07:12 AM

I've only seen KAT-TUN's first concert, from way back before they officially debuted; but hearing your description makes me really want to watch the Real Face Concert, too~ Especially to see the female mode Kame, kekekekeke~

i've been watching each of their solo performances on youtube for REAL FACE concert that was released recently

well the female mode of Kame was just being a background dancer....(hair tied up and in a long dress kinda like outfit), but his solo song....oh it's a chair dancer in white suitttttttttttt~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and jin's was hyperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllll

#160 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:10 PM

I heard somewhere that Kame and Jin got booed at a concert (or two) in the past. Don't remember why, but I recall Jin getting really worked up about it, and they even had to cut their MC time really short because of it.

Yeah. :blush: Just a bit o' useless fact there.

I got my Heat Up! Kanjani concert DVD today. One word: Awesome! Ryo's solo, "Resu", was just plain kickass. He just gets better and better by the day.

With Jin back, KAT-TUN should be tighter now. I find myself strangely drawn to Maru (Yuichi, the beatboxer). :coool:
Kpop 101

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users