• Please log in to reply
2985 replies to this topic

#121 jaclyn

jaclyn

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 71 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 04:52 PM

sanrio and PrincessHoney, Jin isn't back, that's and old song and PV recorded from when he left, and they're just now releasing it.

And Junno's the hyper crazy one in KAT-TUN.

#122 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 10:24 PM

sanrio and PrincessHoney, Jin isn't back, that's and old song and PV recorded from when he left, and they're just now releasing it.

oh damn it...........
lol what a trick, and they even said "released 2007. 4.08" which wouild make most ppl think it's their recent official release..........

oh it's junno, lol he always seems hyper and crazy with the cameras and fans, but seems to me that it doesn't work too well for him.....

it was funny that one time kattun was on Musicstation doing that Realface->Bokublabhlabhlabh and when kame was passing the crowd ppl started pushing and screaming going totally crazy :lol:

and thanks for clearing it up for me, it's better to know a sad truth....

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#123 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 10:38 PM

Oh, darn. Well, one can hope. . .

Yeah, that's what I thought. (Is it just me, or does he not get enough love?) He's my favorite from KAT-TUN. I love his acrobatics. :lol:
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#124 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 10:54 PM

Yeah, that's what I thought. (Is it just me, or does he not get enough love?) He's my favorite from KAT-TUN. I love his acrobatics. :lol:

well he's really not getting lots of attention (but after my frd saw kat-tun she said kame, jin and junno are cute and i was like "wow u noticed junno LOL")

it's very obvious that he's not getting the spotlight much, cuz even just like the time on the play Dream Boy (the one Tackey starred) and in the beginning each kat-tun member perofrmed something like beatbox rap singing bass guitar, all junno had was juggling 3 balls around, while ya-ya-yah danced around him, taking more attention away from him........

and his hyper crazy image doesn't work for him at all....

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#125 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 11:09 PM

I agree. As much as I love Junnosuke, he seems really awkward. . .
Kpop 101

#126 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 11:20 PM

I agree. As much as I love Junnosuke, he seems really awkward. . .

but he can't do much about this image thing, especially when most images where taken by other members already except this hyper one....

well and beatboxer he seems that he doesn't have much personalities..........and he's the leader, right...?

oh and, anyone know the reason that Jin went to LA?? cuz that was so sudden that i didn't even heard much about it...

#127 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 06:28 AM

Awwww~ that's so disappointing~! But thanks, anyway, for telling us jaclyn!

#128 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 12:09 AM

i've been listening to YOU for like so many times since i found it yesterday....
man it's such a good song (actually i think all their singles have been very very very great, except for signal)

it's kinda a waste that they didn't release the single.....(actually is it even a single? where did they include that PV in anyawys...? )

and the PV is so cool too, i always love White as colour themes B)

#129 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 02:00 AM

(actually i think all their singles have been very very very great, except for signal)

I didn't like "Signal" much either. "Real Face" would have to be my favorite.
Kpop 101

#130 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 02:02 AM

I didn't like "Signal" much either. "Real Face" would have to be my favorite.

i think Signal is even a song that i DISLIKE....but all their other songs were great

and anyways i think they are releasing an album very soon called: "cartoon KAT-TUN II you"
and in the limited edition, the track 11 is a Kame Solo song called: "someday for somebody"

and that's all i heard...

EDIT:
the kinki kids new song releasing on 4.25 is called Brand New Song
and it sounds kinda sunshine-ish V6xArashi cheerful Spring style music, which is very very different from the kinki kids i know
i was surprised after hearing the preview on the official website cuz that's a different style from the usual Kinki Kids

P.S. this is their 25th single

EDITEDIT: the KAT-TUN new album is releasing on April 18th, WHICH IS IN 1 DAY!!!! (Japanese timezone)

and their new single will be released on June 6th

and the PV of YOU was included with the [Live of KAT-TUN “Real Face”] DVD that was released on 2007 April 11th and included their concert on 2006 March 28th (lol that was long time ago)

EDITEDITEDIT: and KAT-TUN is currently on a concert tour called TOUR 2007 cartoon KAT-TUN Ⅱ You from April 3rd to June 16th

#131 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 04:04 AM

Thanks for all the info, sanrio!

Wow. The "You" PV is gonna be on their latest DVD? In that case, I just might have to get it. . .
Kpop 101

#132 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 04:24 AM

Wow. The "You" PV is gonna be on their latest DVD? In that case, I just might have to get it. . .

hehe i got allllll the info from their official website, good thing i can read kanji very well :lol:

also seems like Arashi and V6 are each releasing a single in May too, YAY :blink:

#133 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:29 AM

hehe i got allllll the info from their official website, good thing i can read kanji very well :lol:

also seems like Arashi and V6 are each releasing a single in May too, YAY :blink:

Yay~ Arashi is releasing a single so soon~! I loved their Love So Sweet single; their songs make me so hyper.

#134 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:03 AM

Posted Image

2007-04-18 KAT-TUN - cartoon KAT-TUN Ⅱ You

01. SIGNAL [NTTDoCoMo new 9 series CM]
02. Peak [NTTDoCoMo 903iTV series CM]
03. Splash...
04. 僕街 [日本電視台(that drama's theme song)]
05. Make U Wet (LOL k as a 100% straight guy, i problaby won't like this song... :D )
06. key of life
07. LOST
08. Jumpin' up
09. ☆☆
10. FREEDOM
11. someday for somebody
12. Movin' on
13. 
14. YOU [富士電視台(some drama's theme song)] (i'm a bit surprised they added it in, but well it's such a good song, and maybe it's a lead to the return on jin, hopefully...)

P.S. i've very sorry, but i must say that i really dont like the fact that Toki is standing in the middle.....i thought it would be Kame for sure.... :S (and personally, especially don't want Toki...)

#135 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 02:50 PM

^Hm. . . Because it has "You", I'll definitely have to get it. The covers look pretty nice, but like you said, I don't see why Koki is in the middle. Damn! I miss Jin!! :S
Kpop 101

#136 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 12:28 AM

i've realized, in both of their albums, most of the songs names are in English....

and i've also realized, all their singles (including YOU) are pretty dance-less....maybe it's becuase that Jin doens't dance too much (eventhough he's very good at dancing, he's lazy to....oh and Uedo (or sth) can't dance too much now since he got this unmotitivated image...)

#137 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 12:40 AM

^Yeah, it seems like there are a lot of Johnny's songs with English names.

And about the dancing thing and there being less of it, THANK GOODNESS! (Sorry. Got a little excited.) One of the reasons I like Kanjani8 so much is because Okura, Shota and Maruyama play the instruments live at concerts (for a majority of the songs) and are therefore not dancing. The only guys I can watch dance without getting creeped out is Ryo, Tackey, Tsubasa, YamaPi and Jin. Everyone else makes me queazy. :good:

On the note of KAT-TUN, honestly, I hate their dancing usually. . . (But I love their songs!!)

Anyway, that's just my opinion. Don't anyone jump me now! :lol:
Kpop 101

#138 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 12:44 AM

^Yeah, it seems like there are a lot of Johnny's songs with English names.

And about the dancing thing and there being less of it, THANK GOODNESS! (Sorry. Got a little excited.) One of the reasons I like Kanjani8 so much is because Okura, Shota and Maruyama play the instruments live at concerts (for a majority of the songs) and are therefore not dancing. The only guys I can watch dance without getting creeped out is Ryo, Tackey, Tsubasa, YamaPi and Jin. Everyone else makes me queazy. :good:

On the note of KAT-TUN, honestly, I hate their dancing usually. . . (But I love their songs!!)

Anyway, that's just my opinion. Don't anyone jump me now! :lol:

yea lots of songs with english names, ESPECIALLY kat-tun i think.....to be cooler maybe?

i like most of their dancing, my fav is seeing V6 dance, then Kinki Kids (cuz they contrast each otehr a lot, while Koichi is "Johnny's Dancing King"), then arashi, then T&T...

yea KAT-TUN problaby can't dance too much cuz they all got compeltely different images now so they wouldn't look good when everyone seems to dance differently.......

#139 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:00 AM

Not to be negative or anything, but with Jin still away and everything, it seems like KAT-TUN is growing apart.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think they'll disband or anything, I'm just saying they don't seem as close as a whole as Kanjani8 and NewS.

EDIT: My goodness, I just realized that the track list had a song called "Make U Wet". Gross! I'm not sure I wanna listen to that one. . .
Kpop 101

#140 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:24 AM

Not to be negative or anything, but with Jin still away and everything, it seems like KAT-TUN is growing apart.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think they'll disband or anything, I'm just saying they don't seem as close as a whole as Kanjani8 and NewS.

EDIT: My goodness, I just realized that the track list had a song called "Make U Wet". Gross! I'm not sure I wanna listen to that one. . .

well NewS was even less close as Kat-tun cuz of all the things that happened to them and they stopped their action for the whole year....

lol Make U Wet i would punch myself if i like that song too much....

i think there was a guy that was in BOTH kjn8 and NewS, right? lol that's kinda weird, and too bad he doesn't get double incomes :good:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users