• Please log in to reply
2985 replies to this topic

#81 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 06:39 AM

i love JE!..kat-kun and News...LOL...haha..and yea..Shuji and akira...WOOT!
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#82 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 07:35 AM

i love JE!..kat-kun and News...LOL...haha..and yea..Shuji and akira...WOOT!

LOL that duo is just amazing

but....*sign* another one into this thread, but yet, still not here for the senpai groups................

oh come on, VICTORY~ 6~~~~~~~~~~~~~ KINKI KIDS~~~~~~~~ARASHI~~~~~~~~~!!!!

i even like their old guys like shonentai that comes out on Countdown concerts cuz they are Johnny's artists with good dancing and singing after all :w00t: (no matter how old they are)

however i don't like the pre-debut jrs. like MA or Kis-my-feet or ABC and groups like those, i don't like them.... -_-

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#83 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 03:06 PM

yea..they were so cOOL..have you watched nobuta wo produce?

:blink: :w00t:
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#84 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 04:16 AM

yea..they were so cOOL..have you watched nobuta wo produce?

:w00t: :S

oh hell yea :D
the 2 are soooooooooooooooooo cool in school uniform....... :D
damn which makes me wish to have uniform in school.... XD

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#85 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 07:09 AM

Um, well Uchi wasn't blackmailed... I remember reading the news about it on the night it happened... he and Ryo had gone to this party for some TV station I think (Fuji TV, I believe, since Ryo and Uchi were both filming the drama "Ganbatte Ikimasshoi" at the time), Ryo decided to leave early, Uchi had a couple of drinks with Kikuchi or whatever the hell her name was, they dropped him off in Sendai park. He was a bit drunk so he was just kinda yelling stuff and kicked some dude's car or something, so the police came and took him into custody for a bit. That was it, really.

As for Kusano, a tabloid caught him at a karaoke bar with these two girls and there was an open can of beer on the table. There wasn't actually any evidence that he drank any, though. It was reported that he was doing other things with the girls too, but they can't prove that either.

True, they aren't "as guilty" as Kago was, but I'm just saying that if they make another wrong move then it might not matter.
In any case I think they're smarter than that anyway. Both have been suspended longer than Kago was and they haven't gotten into any trouble since. In a way their "trainee" status is probably similar to what Kago's situation working in the office of UFA was like. So hopefully they come back soon.

Oh~! Thank you so much for clearing up what actually happened to Uchi and Kusano for me; I've read some really weird speculations and rumors online about this, and I wasn't sure what to believe until now. I hope Uchi and Kusano become active members again soon, too~

#86 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:37 PM

I'm not sure if anyone saw the BUBKA magazine translation I posted here before, but I took it down after reading a warning by the original author. Since this is a tabloid magazine (which also featured some of YaguchixOguri pictures) I wouldn't let myself get too high on this news, but here it is:
Apparently, Jin has been spotted in Japan going in and out of the JE building, and is rumored to have been practicing with KAT-TUN. Also, there is a six member CM supposedly in the works and I believe it can be seen on the boys' schedules. Keep your fingers crossed on this!
Some Kame sexiness for you all....he's kinda dirty XD (I hope everyone comes back a bit more often, though)
http://www.veoh.com/...v262330H4gB3yzS
(listen to the fan's reactions!)

#87 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 01:43 AM

Some Kame sexiness for you all....he's kinda dirty :w00t: (I hope everyone comes back a bit more often, though)
http://www.veoh.com/...v262330H4gB3yzS
(listen to the fan's reactions!)

alright~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ i really hope that Jin is back, and the name of KAT-TUN will become correct once again (still would be sad that he missed such a good single...i really like that song...)

eventhough i'm a guy, and i'm TOTALLY STRAIGHT, i must admit, i really enjoyed watching that video.......................... -_-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH anyways to clear my mind up a bit, i'll just post a pic of a senpai group...um..... here's a pic of Kinki kids XD
Posted Image
and they are releasing a new single on 4/25, same date with MM's 33rd single
and actually, i will hope that Kinki kids will get #1 on oricon, just like ALL their other twenty something singles XD

#88 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 01:40 AM

I agree with you about the #1 thing. As much as I want Morning Musume to be in that spot (at some point during this release), I think I'd be a bit worried if Kinki Kids broke their winning streak.

#89 milkberry

milkberry

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:16 AM

Heh. Sorry I don't post much now. Combination of way-too-much-schoolwork + fangirling Korean boys. :x

lmao! sanrio, you don't need to reaffirm that you're straight every time! we believe you :wub: the way you like JE is the same as the way us girls like H!P <3

I like to listen to senpai groups, but I don't really keep up with their activities/fangirl over them. Mostly because I'm probably attracted to the younger groups because they're closer in age range. :wub: age actually tends to be quite a big factor when it comes to being a fan of these kinds of groups <3 (i.e. largely marketed by looks. sounds bad but of course it's true.)

'cause you ain't the only ones who wanna live it up,
you ain't the only ones.

#90 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:38 AM

lmao! sanrio, you don't need to reaffirm that you're straight every time! we believe you :wub: the way you like JE is the same as the way us girls like H!P <3

well you girls never said that you aren't.......well.........................................
lol jk yea i know....

but come on, for a guy to enjoy looking at another guy dirty dancing, that might be a bit extreme, but JE boys are just sooooooooooo attractive that they can even attract straight guys

oh btw, i'm 100% straight :wub: (just incase someone new comes into this thread <3 )

#91 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 09:14 PM

Heh. Sorry I don't post much now. Combination of way-too-much-schoolwork + fangirling Korean boys. :x

lmao! sanrio, you don't need to reaffirm that you're straight every time! we believe you :( the way you like JE is the same as the way us girls like H!P :chuu:

I like to listen to senpai groups, but I don't really keep up with their activities/fangirl over them. Mostly because I'm probably attracted to the younger groups because they're closer in age range. :( age actually tends to be quite a big factor when it comes to being a fan of these kinds of groups :good: (i.e. largely marketed by looks. sounds bad but of course it's true.)

I don't listen to the senior groups unless "Kinki Kids" counts. And OhmyJesus, don't get me started on Korean boybands! :wub:
Lately I'm really into Golf-Mike. (I didn't get a good look at them when they were put into gYm with YamaPi [god of man-beauty], but they're really cute!) I'm glad they've been working on a Japanese album because I like both their Thai and Japanese songs.
(anybody want pictures?)

#92 milkberry

milkberry

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:55 AM

I can't tell Golf and Mike apart. Mostly because yeah, most of the time I'm looking at Yamapi instead. >__>

well you girls never said that you aren't.......well.........................................

(....thud) I'm too much of a girly-girl myself to ever like another girl. Plus, why would I need to when there are such perfect guys to drool over? ;)
anyways this discussion doesn't belong on the JE thread. XD

And OhmyJesus, don't get me started on Korean boybands!

Korean groups are so cute! they're always so touchy-feely with each other. ^^; (gets glares from sanrio XD ;))

'cause you ain't the only ones who wanna live it up,
you ain't the only ones.

#93 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 01:09 AM

I agree with you on the girly-girl/liking other girls thing XD . I don't think there's anything wrong with being bi or being a lesbian but I also don't think I could EVER have an intimate relationship wiith another girl--besides, sometimes we (as in females period) really do talk too much. XD
I can't tell Golf-Mike apart either--or maybe I can I just don't know which is which. All I know is the younger one (only 17 I think!) is way hot, and their image in Thailand vs. their image in Japan is like.... ^^; They just turn into completely sexy people. Like nearly Ryo sexy.

#94 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:54 AM

Korean groups are so cute! they're always so touchy-feely with each other. XD (gets glares from sanrio ^^; ^_^)

korean i'm only into Rain...but again, i'm straight no matter how sexy rain is when he moves his chest.....oh damn, yes i'm straight! ^_^ anyways back to JE

i'm never into Golf and Mike, but i'm glad to hear that a pair outside of japan is getting more activites.....that shows a chance for me to join Johnnys as non-japanese.......... XD (nah who am i kidding, but it would be soooo sweet, wotking along with a bunch of beautiful guys..... ^^; )

#95 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 03:41 AM

Has anyone seen Tackey & Tsubasa's most recent PVs? (~X~ Dame & Crazy Rainbow) They're pretty darn cool. ~X~ Dame especially. . . :ph34r:

I really want to start listening to the older Johnny's groups, but I don't know where to start. Any suggestions?
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#96 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 05:48 AM

Has anyone seen Tackey & Tsubasa's most recent PVs? (~X~ Dame & Crazy Rainbow) They're pretty darn cool. ~X~ Dame especially. . . :ph34r:

I really want to start listening to the older Johnny's groups, but I don't know where to start. Any suggestions?

yea i saw x-dame it was sooooooooooooooo funny ^^;
i couldn't stop laughing at the 2, and they were so cute too (im straight btw)

alright older groups ^^;
i suggest starting off with kinki kids as they are the most active johnny's group afterall
then u can try out V6 and Arashi, i never liked Tokyo too much except for a couple of songs they had
yay i'm glad u are interested in the older groups ^^

Kinki Kids new single, 4/25!!!! ^^;

#97 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 07:22 AM

I agree with Sanrio, you can't go wrong with Kinki Kids music~ I personally really like Arashi, tv shows are hilarious, but I'm not a big fan of V6. The song Sorafune by TOKIO (the theme song of the jdrama My Boss, My Hero) is super awesome actually~

#98 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 08:53 AM

I agree with Sanrio, you can't go wrong with Kinki Kids music~

i really like the way you said that :lol:

in the senpai groups, yea it does seems like that V6 is the least attractive group, maybe that's why they are given to avex? :whistle: (actually T&T is under avex too)

and talking about tv shows, V6's "Gakkoo soemthing koo" is very funny, especially their old ones, are the funniest things i've ever seen, all of the members are very orginialy and funny (okay nagano isn't really funny, but i still like him a lot cuz he's Ultraman Tiga ^^;)

Sorafune by TOKIO is one of the songs i like by tokio :S (oops i just realized i wrote Tokyo on the other post up there)

i'm big fan of arashi too, but i'm more into their old songs like A day in our Life, All or Nothing, Pikanchi Doulbe are my 3 favs, but recently they seems to have this relaxing funny hyper cheerful image, that i'm not as into as their old image

#99 Paradox

Paradox

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 09:11 PM

JE = GOD.

I am in love with every member of KAT-TUN. Especially Kame and Jin. I am extremely jealous of whoever managed to swipe tickets to their concert in Tokyo this year. D:

And its so nice to see another Golf-Mike fan! ^^ Their new single Fight for You was so awesome.. and the video 8D I'm a Mike fan mostly but I like Golf too (: Bounce, their debut, was a funny PV, and a little retarded... :sob:

#100 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:31 PM

Sorafune by TOKIO is one of the songs i like by tokio :) (oops i just realized i wrote Tokyo on the other post up there)

i'm big fan of arashi too, but i'm more into their old songs like A day in our Life, All or Nothing, Pikanchi Doulbe are my 3 favs, but recently they seems to have this relaxing funny hyper cheerful image, that i'm not as into as their old image

I LOVE Arashi!! :unsure: Those guys are hilarious! (Especially with Aiba's "English".) I just had no idea they were considered an older group. . . (Nino & Satoshi are just awesome!!)

I'll try KinKi kids, but the dark-haired guy, (Tsuyoshi, I think), kinda scares me. . .

I saw Nagase Tomoya in My Boss, My Hero. . . So I'm thinking of looking into TOKIO. . . ('Cause he made me laugh.) :P

I heard that V6 is coming out with a new single, so I'm going to give them a try.

By the way, I really really like Shuuji to Akira. It's too bad they only had one single. . .

But Tegomass has a new single in May!! I forgot what it was called. Something with the word "Kiss" in it. . .
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users