• Please log in to reply
2985 replies to this topic

#61 milkberry

milkberry

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 10:13 AM

haha, my sister and I were actually just talking about Akame... how they used to be really good friends but it seems that they have gotten sick of each other from being together TOO much. it's kind of sad really.

I will admit that I support Massu and Tegoshi as a pairing. XD they are so adorable. even though... that Tegoshi da pimp video is kinda true (I actually know the girl who made that, lol) because Tegoshi is kind of a "pimp" with the other NEWS members. they all seem to love him so much, always hugging him and stuff. it's soooo cute! XD (but maybe I'm biased because I ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ Tegoshi)

'cause you ain't the only ones who wanna live it up,
you ain't the only ones.

#62 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 10:03 PM

haha, my sister and I were actually just talking about Akame... how they used to be really good friends but it seems that they have gotten sick of each other from being together TOO much. it's kind of sad really.

I will admit that I support Massu and Tegoshi as a pairing. :w00t: they are so adorable. even though... that Tegoshi da pimp video is kinda true (I actually know the girl who made that, lol) because Tegoshi is kind of a "pimp" with the other NEWS members. they all seem to love him so much, always hugging him and stuff. it's soooo cute! :wub: (but maybe I'm biased because I :respect: :arrow: :gitaa: Tegoshi)

I wonder if that person who did the parody subs owns this website, too? I think it might be different but there's a lot of Tegoshilicious pimpin' goin' on here!
Anyone else think Shige's just the sexiest because he studies law, plays the guitar AND sings well? And other than all that he's just sexy?
I have a bunch of really hot pictures (mostly NEWS and KAT-TUN) that could be considered "inappropriate" (if any of you have seen the new NEWS calendar, you know what I'm talking about) but I really want to share them.

#63 milkberry

milkberry

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 10:57 PM

Nope, that's someone different. You can find their livejournals here...

omg I got my calendar in the mail just the other day. It's so droolworthy *_* (my signature is a play on the "I LA! I NEWS!" theme) Definitely worth the forty-something dollars it cost.

you ain't the only ones.

#64 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:27 PM

I will admit that I support Massu and Tegoshi as a pairing. :w00t: they are so adorable. even though... that Tegoshi da pimp video is kinda true (I actually know the girl who made that, lol) because Tegoshi is kind of a "pimp" with the other NEWS members. they all seem to love him so much, always hugging him and stuff. it's soooo cute! :wub: (but maybe I'm biased because I :respect: :arrow: :gitaa: Tegoshi)

I actually kind of like Massu and Tegoshi together too, as best friends or what not (≧v≦)ノ゙☆~ I can't believe how hot Tegoshi has gotten recently ♥♥♥♥

I have a bunch of really hot pictures (mostly NEWS and KAT-TUN) that could be considered "inappropriate" (if any of you have seen the new NEWS calendar, you know what I'm talking about) but I really want to share them.

It's be awesome if you shared the hot pictures, Kekekekeke~

#65 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:30 PM

Posted Image
he is soooooo beautiful.......................the most beautiful guy i've ever seen
(sry if that sounded really awkward from a guy -_- )
NO I'M NOT GAY (NOR A BI)

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#66 milkberry

milkberry

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:59 PM

lol, I think the fact that this is a H!P forum might be enough proof that you're not gay. :gitaa: (then again you never know) Aw, I would post the picture of Kame that made me a JE fan (because he was really really pretty in that pic) but I lost it. >_<

Tegoshi is my favorite, but personally I think the most gorgeous guy ever is Yamapi. He's sooo pretty, even though his figure is not very feminine like it used to be.

I just scanned this one from the calendar... might post a few more later.

Posted Image
Gahh look at that smokin' body :respect: And he has designer undies :arrow:

you ain't the only ones.

#67 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 12:02 AM

V6 brought me into JE.....

anyways i heard fans talking about how amazing YamaP's chest muscles are, but i never saw them
i'm not intersted in their bodies also since i'm not gay.................... -_-

but i would seriously want beautiful friends like the guys in johnny's, hanging out with them will also make myself feel beautiful....

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#68 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 11:12 PM

lol, I think the fact that this is a H!P forum might be enough proof that you're not gay. :P (then again you never know) Aw, I would post the picture of Kame that made me a JE fan (because he was really really pretty in that pic) but I lost it. >_<

Tegoshi is my favorite, but personally I think the most gorgeous guy ever is Yamapi. He's sooo pretty, even though his figure is not very feminine like it used to be.

I just scanned this one from the calendar... might post a few more later.

Posted Image
Gahh look at that smokin' body :P And he has designer undies <3

My favorite is the k-mart shopping bag picture, only because I've never seen Tegoshi look so....horny before :P If everyone is okay with the....erm.....'revealing' (just shirtless, no worries) pictures, I'd be happy to post them here. I only say that because I know of a few others (as well as myself) who were happy/angry with Yama Pi's bath tub scene. As blessed as we are to be able to see something like that, somethings should just NOT be shown. (For those of you who've never seen it, get your mind OUT of the gutters. I'm just talking about his rear, not that that's much better :blink:) But until I get everyone's okay: Posted Image

#69 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 03:42 AM

gaijin_mmlove, it'd be awesome if you could post the horny Tegoshi picture sometime in the future, Kekekekeke~ I'm on a serious Tegoshi kick right now~

#70 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 01:22 AM

gaijin_mmlove, it'd be awesome if you could the horny Tegoshi picture sometime in the future, Kekekekeke~ I'm on a serious Tegoshi kick right now~

How about some previews then? At least until the others come back and I get their okay.
This picture just makes me want Jin back sooner. What month are we on now?
Posted Image
Tegoshi pics coming soon, just need to host 'em~!

#71 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 08:28 PM

gaijin_mmlove, it'd be awesome if you could the horny Tegoshi picture sometime in the future, Kekekekeke~ I'm on a serious Tegoshi kick right now~

How about some previews then? At least until the others come back and I get their okay.
This picture just makes me want Jin back sooner. What month are we on now?
Posted Image
Tegoshi pics coming soon, just need to host 'em~!

Yay~ Thank you so much~! And seriously, Jin does need to come back; KAT-TUN is just not the same without his sexyness~

#72 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 10:01 PM

Glad you like it, that's one of my favorites! I finally tracked down some calendar scans, unfortunately I can't repost without permission, so you can grab the zip file right here! Enjoy! :whistle:
Also...KAT-TUN CALENDAR! WAI~! (but don't forget to support the boiz~)
Credit to boys_paper, the bestest JE scanning LJs there ever were. For seriously.
Tegoshi~! Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#73 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 07:13 PM

Glad you like it, that's one of my favorites! I finally tracked down some calendar scans, unfortunately I can't repost without permission, so you can grab the zip file right here! Enjoy! :lol:
Credit to boys_paper, the bestest JE scanning LJs there ever were. For seriously.
Tegoshi~! Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Thank you so much for posting the link to the boys_paper lj, it's seriously awesome ♥♥♥♥~ But more importantly, thank you for posting the sluttiest picture of Tegoshi I've ever seen (≧m≦)ノ゙・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆・: I remember when he was just a cute little kid two years ago. Massu, don't keep Tegoshi waiting, kekekekeke~

#74 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 03:48 AM

Glad you like it, that's one of my favorites! I finally tracked down some calendar scans, unfortunately I can't repost without permission, so you can grab the zip file right here! Enjoy! XD
Tegoshi~! Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Thank you so much for posting the link to the boys_paper lj, it's seriously awesome ♥♥♥♥~ But more importantly, thank you for posting the sluttiest picture of Tegoshi I've ever seen (≧m≦)ノ゙・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆・: I remember when he was just a cute little kid two years ago. Massu, don't keep Tegoshi waiting, kekekekeke~

LOL, no problem, just spreadin' the love. For everyone, here's a few links--I hope you haven't seen these yet~!
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (Kame's drama) with english subs, scroll for complete series.
Kitty gYm on Domoto Kyoudai with english subs
Golf-Mike PV-Run For Your Love (I personally think they are cuter than YamaPi and that their engrish is a lot better, but no hatin'. Pi's cute, too. I'll just stop typing and let you all click this link.)
EDIT: one more~! Arashi on Utaban with english subs If you go to the website in the credits section, you'll find a lot more works. subtitled. In plain english. OMG.
I believe a NEWS utaban sub is in the works, too.

#75 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 12:01 AM

I hate to double post, but what happened to everyone in this thread? It was on a high and then.....maybe I'm just impatient?
(Waving around big freebies sign)

#76 milkberry

milkberry

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 12:53 AM

Ack. I just want to say that this whole thing with Kago being fired has freaked me out a bit, in that I (since I am first and foremost a NEWS fangirl x_x) immediately thought of Uchi and Kusano, and how I hope they know about this (they probably do) and take care not to have the same thing happen to them.

I still really, really, want them to come back. Almost every time I watch NEWS on their recent TV appearances I can't help but think of how nice it would have been if they were there. (like the Utaban episode from the 23rd... watching Kusano's reactions to being electrocuted would have been hilarious x_x)

Anyways. My Hoshi wo Mezashite singles finally came, YAY

you ain't the only ones.

#77 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 02:24 AM

Ack. I just want to say that this whole thing with Kago being fired has freaked me out a bit, in that I (since I am first and foremost a NEWS fangirl ^^;) immediately thought of Uchi and Kusano, and how I hope they know about this (they probably do) and take care not to have the same thing happen to them.

I still really, really, want them to come back. Almost every time I watch NEWS on their recent TV appearances I can't help but think of how nice it would have been if they were there. (like the Utaban episode from the 23rd... watching Kusano's reactions to being electrocuted would have been hilarious XD)

Lucky~! But that's what I get for trying to save more money for food and taking the free shipping option.....like I need to eat (J/K)
I thought the exact same thing. As soon as there's a glimmer of hope, huh? I was just watching the Mechaike special last night and now I can't stop feeling like how it'll never be that way again. I was always okay with graduations so long as it meant I'd always have the members right there.
Speaking of graduating, my second favorite (after Reina) wonky eyed cutie graduated from Meiji~! Best of luck to you Koyama!!!!

#78 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 05:51 AM

Ack. I just want to say that this whole thing with Kago being fired has freaked me out a bit, in that I (since I am first and foremost a NEWS fangirl :)) immediately thought of Uchi and Kusano, and how I hope they know about this (they probably do) and take care not to have the same thing happen to them.

I still really, really, want them to come back. Almost every time I watch NEWS on their recent TV appearances I can't help but think of how nice it would have been if they were there. (like the Utaban episode from the 23rd... watching Kusano's reactions to being electrocuted would have been hilarious :))

Sorry if I'm wrong, but in Uchi and Kusano's cases, weren't they not completely at fault like Aibon is? From what I read on various jpop forums and such, Uchi was blackmailed by the newscaster lady to drink with her and I'm not sure what Kusano did. Actually, what really happened to cause their suspensions?

#79 milkberry

milkberry

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 07:18 AM

Ack. I just want to say that this whole thing with Kago being fired has freaked me out a bit, in that I (since I am first and foremost a NEWS fangirl <3) immediately thought of Uchi and Kusano, and how I hope they know about this (they probably do) and take care not to have the same thing happen to them.

I still really, really, want them to come back. Almost every time I watch NEWS on their recent TV appearances I can't help but think of how nice it would have been if they were there. (like the Utaban episode from the 23rd... watching Kusano's reactions to being electrocuted would have been hilarious :))

Sorry if I'm wrong, but in Uchi and Kusano's cases, weren't they not completely at fault like Aibon is? From what I read on various jpop forums and such, Uchi was blackmailed by the newscaster lady to drink with her and I'm not sure what Kusano did. Actually, what really happened to cause their suspensions?

Um, well Uchi wasn't blackmailed... I remember reading the news about it on the night it happened... he and Ryo had gone to this party for some TV station I think (Fuji TV, I believe, since Ryo and Uchi were both filming the drama "Ganbatte Ikimasshoi" at the time), Ryo decided to leave early, Uchi had a couple of drinks with Kikuchi or whatever the hell her name was, they dropped him off in Sendai park. He was a bit drunk so he was just kinda yelling stuff and kicked some dude's car or something, so the police came and took him into custody for a bit. That was it, really.

As for Kusano, a tabloid caught him at a karaoke bar with these two girls and there was an open can of beer on the table. There wasn't actually any evidence that he drank any, though. It was reported that he was doing other things with the girls too, but they can't prove that either.

True, they aren't "as guilty" as Kago was, but I'm just saying that if they make another wrong move then it might not matter.
In any case I think they're smarter than that anyway. Both have been suspended longer than Kago was and they haven't gotten into any trouble since. In a way their "trainee" status is probably similar to what Kago's situation working in the office of UFA was like. So hopefully they come back soon.

you ain't the only ones.

#80 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 10:09 PM

Ack. I just want to say that this whole thing with Kago being fired has freaked me out a bit, in that I (since I am first and foremost a NEWS fangirl :w00t:) immediately thought of Uchi and Kusano, and how I hope they know about this (they probably do) and take care not to have the same thing happen to them.

As much as I love them all, I think every single one of them was responsible for their actions. Aibon was rumored to be blackmailed into smoking a cigarette while her friend called Friday to take a picture of it, but that doesn't excuse the fact that she was fully aware of what she was doing. And I doubt Uchi had anything to be blackmailed with in the first place 'cuz he's just perfect ;)
But I think Uchi and Kusano may have wanted to come back more than Ai did, especially after reading her letter on the newsfeed. And plus, didn't the Johnny's beg for Johnny to let them come back?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users