• Please log in to reply
2985 replies to this topic

#41 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 04:31 AM

Also, I think that Akanishi Jin is in an upcoming drama, right?

I wish....

#42 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 05:37 AM

Also, I think that Akanishi Jin is in an upcoming drama, right?

i don't think he'll come back anytime soon, his impact was so big, if he comes back so soon already, ppl might think "why did u leave in the first place?"

so what was the reason of him leaving?

btw i realize this thread is all about talking NewS, kanjani8 and kat-tun......
come on, where's the senpai admirations????? KINKI KIDS~~~~~~ V6~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ARASHI~~~~~~ (um arashi is in the middle of senpai and koohai actually)

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#43 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 01:41 PM

Yeah, senpai love, eh?

Does Arashi count? Because I love 'em to death.

Matsumoto Jin has been in a ton of dramas, but I like him best in Arashi. They have an overall aura that just. . . I dunno. I really like it.

But how can we help but talk about the younger groups? I mean, come on. They're the future!!!!
:lol:

(Also, not to sound rude or anything, but I really really don't like KAT-TUN. I don't know what it is about them, but they really gets on my nerves. My only solace is that Jin and Junnosuke are there. . .)
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#44 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 07:18 PM

One thing I wanna know. Are JE wota as crazy as H!P wota?
lol, I wanna see pics of JE wota. XD

I'm not a big fan of Johnny's or anything but I gotta say...Shingo Mama is hilarious! XD
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#45 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 12:11 AM

johnnys Wotas are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY worse than H!P wotas....

u hear things about how wotas of different groups fight on forums all the time

and most fights are between the wotas of the koohai groups, NewS vs Kat-tun (well mainly YamaP vs Kameri for that drama)
and you hear quite a lot of NewS vs. Kanjani8 also....... cuz of that guy that is in both groups....
oh well yea there's also Kat-tun vs Kanjani8 cuz of the stage drama (dream boys)

but u don't hear much of those for senpai groups..... but there's ALWAYS KKL (kinki kids love) fans and TTL (tackey and tsubasa love) fans, saying how they are gay.................i get quite irritated from it....

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#46 milkberry

milkberry

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 12:52 AM

I don't think JE fans are called wotas. :GGRR: I think that's just a term for guys. They're not "worse" per se, they're just bitchier... because, you know... they're girls and all. -_-;

'cause you ain't the only ones who wanna live it up,
you ain't the only ones.

#47 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 01:34 AM

lol okay then, they are not wotas, but they are highly extreme female fans........

and becasue they are soooooooooooooooooooo extreme in supporting their favs, that is one of the reasons that JE is so successful.....

#48 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 01:40 AM

.....Nobody has pictures of these JE fangirls?
:GGRR:

Anyway from what I've heard wota is a term coined by 2ch. Dunno what all it pertains to. But it's a change on otaku. And otaku can be male or female.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago

#49 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 01:45 AM

um those JE fan famales (not just girls, but lots of women also) i usually just see them on concerts from the audience
it amazing how much their ages range, u see an old woman beside a little girl......

and usually i'm surprise to spot a guy in the audience

in one of the old countdown concerts before tackey and tsubasa are formed, when tackey was singing that smap song, i heard a voice yelling : "TAKKIIIIIIII! TAKKKKKIIIIIIIIIII" and i was like "wow damn that's loud, she'll problaby lose her voice very soon"

and on a V6 concert, i always see there's 1 or 2 scenes were a fan throws at towel at okada junichi just for him to use it....man that isn't nice at all......

#50 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 04:59 AM

um those JE fan famales (not just girls, but lots of women also) i usually just see them on concerts from the audience
it amazing how much their ages range, u see an old woman beside a little girl......

and usually i'm surprise to spot a guy in the audience

in one of the old countdown concerts before tackey and tsubasa are formed, when tackey was singing that smap song, i heard a voice yelling : "TAKKIIIIIIII! TAKKKKKIIIIIIIIIII" and i was like "wow damn that's loud, she'll problaby lose her voice very soon"

and on a V6 concert, i always see there's 1 or 2 scenes were a fan throws at towel at okada junichi just for him to use it....man that isn't nice at all......

Lol, all fans can be crazy to some extent, huh? I do know that Yama Pi has a lot of older female fans. One woman who was nearly fifty years old actually asked him what he thought of dating older women on Heyx3 and then admitted later that she was referring to herself. I feel for the JE boys and H!P girls--it's not easy answering questions like that.
Neways, for any of you that skipped over that link or haven't seen it yet: Because I don't want to be responsible for posting the actual link, click here if and scroll to the you tube option under 'Tegoshi da Pimp' and click or download. Even if you get mad at other people for suggesting that NEWS is gay (which there's nothing wrong with being gay it just takes away from the fanservice and gets my hopes up even though things'll never work out the way I hope), you NEED to watch this clip. It's so funny and....everything just fits perfectly. NOTE: IF YOU REALLY CAN'T STAND WHEN PEOPLE SAY OR SUGGEST THINGS LIKE THAT, PLEASE DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO. It's not really all that bad, but if you're sensitive with that kind of thing....I did not put this here to offend anyone or the boys. Again, PLEASE DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. This video was made by fans for fans, and I keep editing to make sure I'm doing everything within the rules. Please someone tell me if this isn't allowed.
Someone tell me if that's agains the rules, though, and I'll take the link down. It's just so funny....

#51 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 07:04 AM

I watched the video.
I lol'd. :huh:

Don't be mad at me sanrio. :GGRR:

An older woman asking if he'd be into older women...what else could she have meant by that? :(
How did he react to the question? I bet he was completely rendered speechless.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago

#52 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 07:25 AM

Don't be mad at me sanrio. :GGRR:

nah why would i? :huh:

yea i guess they are being gay for the fans......sad truth imo....

but well, i would want to join johnnys even if i have to act gay with some other handsome guy and earn big bucks and get famous for it........ :(

#53 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 02:04 PM

I know there are some crazy JE fans out there, but I think they're mostly in Japan. . .

I don't really mind it when peopl call NewS (or any other JE band) gay.

I mean, I know they're aren't, but they tend to project the image sometimes, so. . . whatever. NewS is the one that gets called that mostly, though. (I have yet to hear anyone question Kanjani8's sexual orientation. Especially after Ryo practically shouting "NAISU oppai" at that handshake event a few years ago. . .)

The only time it bothers me is when my dad calls them gay. ^_^ But, seriously. The guys get paid to act a certain way. I agree with sanrio. If I was a guy, and they were going to pay me a crapload of money to act like that, I'd do it. :)
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#54 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 09:19 PM

Lol, just so you guys know those were parody subs. I thought it was pretty hot--that, and you can tell how much they like pleasing all the girls in the audience. Japanese girls tend to eat that stuff up and encourage it, especially on stage. Even though Tegoshi da Pimp part two is equally funny and there's a whole series of those videos, they might be just a little bit over the top. I hope nobody looked at that video and thought--'What a slam on people with a different sexual orientation' because it was intended purely for laughs. Like I said, there's plenty more. I think if you search youtube for Rilla Productions or use the website link you'll be able to see them all.
To kireikoori, Yama was pretty shocked by the question! He tried answering as nicely as he could ("I couldn't really date someone older than my mom....") but you could tell how discouraged the woman was, anyways. And of course downtown had to take the joke to a completely different level saying things like 'Will you 'eat' her Yama Pi?' and stuff like that...

#55 Ruka Jaganshi

Ruka Jaganshi

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 12:31 AM

Nyaa, I lufff Tanaka Koki. ^^; I think Kame is the most beautiful, but Junno is just so loving, and Maru is to hug. Ueda is cute when he looks like a shy woman, and Jin... dunlike'im. >.> Btw, is it true that almost only Japanese people are allowed to go to the Kattun&other Johnny's concerts?

#56 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 12:40 AM

I think Kame is the most beautiful

to be honest, he's the most beautiful guy i've ever seen..........

i heard that in some johnny concerts like the countdowns, they had to make a draw to see who can get tickets and go cuz too many ppl and only 1 show....

this year's countdown con sucks though.... kinda messy

#57 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 06:15 AM

Thank you so much, gaijin_mmlove for posting the link to that awesome Tegoshi da pimp video~! I watched all the other ones that the person made also, the KAT-TUN interviews on Hey x3 are even more hilarious, and it totally made my day~

I pretty much do not mind when fans say that certain Johnny's are gay; I think that in a company with such a huge number of guys that love dancing, singing and such there definitely are a few that have that sexual orientation. Of course, the majority of them just act touchy feely with one another for fan service. Actually, and this is purely my opinion (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ, I think that the fans have a basis for thinking Tackey and Tsubasa are in love with one another. I mean, they're the Mikitty and Ayaya of the Johnny's world; they have an extremely close friendship,and not just on camera or for popularity, so I can see why people would think they're together in that sense. But I don't really see it with anyone else; even with Kinki Kids for example, Tsuyoshi and Koichi aren't really that close.

#58 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 06:33 AM

Thank you so much, gaijin_mmlove for posting the link to that awesome Tegoshi da pimp video~! I watched all the other ones that the person made also, the KAT-TUN interviews on Hey x3 are even more hilarious, and it totally made my day~

I pretty much do not mind when fans say that certain Johnny's are gay; I think that in a company with such a huge number of guys that love dancing, singing and such there definitely are a few that have that sexual orientation. Of course, the majority of them just act touchy feely with one another for fan service. Actually, and this is purely my opinion (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ, I think that the fans have a basis for thinking Tackey and Tsubasa are in love with one another. I mean, they're the Mikitty and Ayaya of the Johnny's world; they have an extremely close friendship,and not just on camera or for popularity, so I can see why people would think they're together in that sense. But I don't really see it with anyone else; even with Kinki Kids for example, Tsuyoshi and Koichi aren't really that close.

I totally agree with you, the girls in JP eat that stuff up way more than the ones in the US, I guess. Like how two girls can admit on national television that they bathe together and it's no big deal since a lot of girls in Japan do, but how you'd automatically become a lesbian in the US.
Yama Pi's cell phone fetish clip was TOO funny. I loved that one the most, I think.
And Koki is without a doubt a great rapper. The only problem with being an image group is that you don't write your own songs--the raps written for him are kind of weak but when he did that original rap on Heyx3 I was just blown away.

#59 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:05 AM

one of the best examples of the Gay image of johnny's artists:
Kamenashi + Akanishi
Posted Image
not the best smiles in this pic, but the setting must have favoured many fans

#60 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:33 AM

Yama Pi's cell phone fetish clip was TOO funny. I loved that one the most, I think.
And Koki is without a doubt a great rapper. The only problem with being an image group is that you don't write your own songs--the raps written for him are kind of weak but when he did that original rap on Heyx3 I was just blown away.

That is so true~! A lot of the songs the Johnny's actually compose, I can't think of any examples right now, are way more meaningful and better in quality than the typical songs being mass produced for them.

Seriously, the KAT-TUN interview like broke my brain~ It's hilarous how gansta Koki was and how Ueda does kinda act like hes high sometimes.

one of the best examples of the Gay image of johnny's artists:
Kamenashi + Akanishi
Posted Image
not the best smiles in this pic, but the setting must have favoured many fans

I've actually seen that photo before somewhere; I think it's from one of KAT-TUN's calenders or something. Anyway, theres like a whole series of photos with Akanishi and Kamenashi on a bed together and it definitely drove fans to buy into their made up relationship even more. Honestly though, I never though they were really that close as friends so I can't see them as lovers at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users