Untitled-1.jpg

#2962 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:16 PM

Ah i saw your post too late, the video was deleted :(

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#2963 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 660 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:12 PM

Ah i saw your post too late, the video was deleted :(

Here!

Untitled-1.jpg

#2964 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 10:28 PM

Thanks ^^ OMG that was hilarious ! I love them so much ! But Tackey & Tsubasa... :(

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#2965 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 04:08 PM

THE CRUMBLING OF JOHNNY'S EMPIRE CONTINUES

Arashi will suspend their activities on December 31, 2020! This and next year will be their last two Kohakus.

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#2966 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 660 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 04:58 PM

^This is so weird. The next 2 Kohakus seems to be for Ohno and MatsuJun who have not yet hosted the annual show. Aiba hosted in 2016, Nino in 2017, and Sho last year.

The timing is also weird. The group seems to be just holding onto the group formation for the sake of commitments until the end of 2020. Olympics, maybe? Last stage at Johnnys Countdown, maybe?

Untitled-1.jpg

#2967 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 10:13 PM

Well Olympics imo. I was sure the group would last up to 2020 and then it was a big until when. I didn't expect an announcement now but I understand why.

Riida is tired of show bizz for some time now so 2020 might have been an agreement in consideration for the members and to enter hiatus in such a way.

So...yeah. I thought I was mature enough for this but after some hours I'm feeling devastated lol. Like they deserve this hiatus so much but hiatus is never a sure return, if we are being realistic. I'm also bitter that even if I'm like whatever I'm going to Japan to see them whatever it takes!!11....getting the tickets seems impossible? Idk a person from my country went 3 years ago but now with the hiatus I feel it'll be impossible especially cause of the ticket system. Like I think it's hard to just go and buy for a certain date?

Anyway, yeah.
As for JE it's so weird. I feel the next big thing is nowhere in the company tbh. They wasted a lot of juniors and groups to be that could have been great and relied on Arashi's cash cow for too long. It took them a lot of work to become popular but I feel the groups' in the company have not attract the masses at all.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#2968 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 12:06 AM

I think they're trying to push King and Prince to be the next big thing, but yeah IA they need to step it up if they want to survive in relevancy without their legendary acts like SMAP and Arashi 

I'm really sad, but at the same time i saw this coming.. so i'm not surprised :c 

But i'm glad it's a decision they all came to together, so there isn't any hard feelings between them. I'll support them for the remaining 2 years! 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#2969 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 660 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 03:50 PM

They're pushing Hey Say Jump as the next big thing. Idk they've given them so much great opportunities lately.

King and Prince needs to get higher numbers than Memorial by the next single (and a good album sales if they release one mid-year) if they want to be called the next big breakout star for JE

Untitled-1.jpg

#2970 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 06:02 PM

I feel HSJ are succesful as a group alone but their time is already out for being the next big thing, and I feel there is one member whose name might be higher than the group itself at this point. I feel it's less about the numbers and more to do with how they buy the general public like SMAP & Arashi did. A very succesful drama and a catchy song are starters.

I haven't liked the new music the junior groups bring but I'll start paying more attention. Except for Bakaleya, and very lowkey, (idk if that's currently their name lol I forget) I have not been very interested in any other male group (I was too invested in Arashi but I also think the timing for Arashi in my life was important, I doubt I'll ever be as invested, as to make gifs with a crappy PC, who knows)

I am curious to see how things unfold.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#2971 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 05:28 PM

Got Johnny's West's new single and it's so good. As always, they founded a good balance between their cool and goofy sides.

Hometchigirisuto is really catchy and fun, Kizudara ke no ai is amazing (bonus point for all those Ryusei and Kami-chan solo parts), Osaka Don Don Dance is fun but not really memorable, and Vale-valentine love is like "What would happen if you mix fun and cool parts in the same song."

#2972 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 06:53 PM

King & Prince new single is a bit dissapointing. The MV and the covers are really cheap. Kimi Wo Matteru isn't a bad song... but it's not really memorable, unfortunatly... Kaze Ni Nore would be a better choice for the A-Side. Good Good Life have 1 or 2 great parts, but like the A-Side, it's not memorable. And Wake Me Up is the generic cool song of the single without anything to make it stand out. I hope next single will be better, and please, stop being cheap with the covers and outfits XD

The guys are doing great without Genki, though. I was worried there would a bit shaken because of his hiatus, but there's still a solid group.

#2973 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 04:44 AM

Kitagawa Johnny passed away July 9th. He was 87.

https://en.wikipedia...Johnny_Kitagawa

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#2974 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 09:17 PM

RIP. Didn't see it coming. Wonder if this will lead to any changes in the agency...

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#2975 aira慶一郎

aira慶一郎

TEAM C-ute

• Senpai
  • 1715 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 01:38 PM

RIP. Didn't see it coming. Wonder if this will lead to any changes in the agency...

well sixtones and snowman will debute  (though he told them himself )

JE dont debune new groups before 2 or 3 years have passed so thats  a good change

#2976 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 660 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 02:58 PM

I'm not shocked: Snow Man and SixTONES will make simultaneous debuts on the same day

What I did not expect: Combined CD and DVD Debut on two different record labels -- SixTones fronting the title track and B-sides for Sony, Snow Man fronting Avex.

They will both have their title tracks on both labels.

They're releasing this as SixTONES vs Snow Man (Sony) and Snow Man vs SixTONES (Avex) on January 22

I'm honestly surprised and interested with this release! Looks like JE is now going beyond the usual releases and breaking out of the box for once

Untitled-1.jpg

#2977 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 07:20 PM

Wow, that's interisting. Can't wait to see where they will go.

Any updates about Genki from King & Prince ? It's been a while since he started his hiatus. Is he officially out of the group ?

#2978 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 11:03 PM

Well well... That's good news...

By the way, I'm late to the party, but JE has a youtube channel now? I used to be into JE back in the days and none of their content was available anywhere... Changes did happen for sure...

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#2979 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 11:44 PM

they really waited for johnny to die to make these changes huh...........................

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#2980 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 11:36 AM

Arashi got multiple media accounts! Like Spotiy, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok etc. ! And they even released a digital single "Turning up"! This is really something!!! Lifesaver! :w00t:  <3

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users