• Please log in to reply
2985 replies to this topic

#21 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 01:53 AM

lol i'm a guy, i'm not gay not bisexual, but i'm a huge johnny's fan cuz they are just so cool
Kame is the prettiest guy i;ve ever seen.....i like his singing too
Jin doesn't dance much though, so lazy XD
i was shocked to hear that jin went to america though, wasted + i don't know why he went there

is it okay to say the guy i hate? ah whatever i just hate the rap guy, why the hell would want to be dancing hiphop when singing the slow song (their recent single) and he always ACT cool and stuff, i just find him very irritating (sry to his fans)

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#22 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 08:17 AM

I love JE~ They're the reason I'm so into Jpop nowadays. My absolute favorite group has to be, without a doubt, Tacket & Tsubasa, and especially the sexy Tsubasa~ I also love Kanjabi 8 and Kinki Kids. I used to like NewS but since Uchi left, and will never be reinstated into the group, my love for teh group has deflated quite a bit. I hate how Uchi was suspended for two years even though the entire underage drinking incident wasn't entirely his fault.

#23 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 12:35 AM

I think never's too strong of a word, especially since Kusano and Uchi have been demoted to trainees. I really think (hope and pray) they'll both be back this year.

#24 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 04:06 AM

I think never's too strong of a word, especially since Kusano and Uchi have been demoted to trainees. I really think (hope and pray) they'll both be back this year.

Actually, JE announced that NewS will be officially reintroduced soon but without Kusano or Uchi. So, the chances are that both of them will be a part of NewS again after a while. Though it is possibly that Kusano will probably join another group and Uchi will be rejoining Kanjani 8 again. I'm not really sure how severely Kusano and Uchi are being punished for their misdemeanors.

#25 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 04:59 AM

um i thought NewS is already active again since the countdown concert, but i guess not yet....

it's good to see NewS again cuz i don't like YamaP being solo too much, it just feels really weird to see a soloist from JE.....

um actually i'm not really a NewS fan nor a Kanjani8 fan....i'm more into the mid-aged groups like V6 and Kinki kids and Arashi :good:

EDIT: just found some news on NewS

http://www.johnnys-e...ingle/s_06.htm#
and PV's screenshot
Posted Image

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#26 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:52 AM

Oh, is NewS active already? Thanks for clarifying that; I'm not totally up to date on NewS since they're not my fav. And thanks for the screenshot and link~!

#27 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 08:23 AM

Oh, is NewS active already? Thanks for clarifying that; I'm not totally up to date on NewS since they're not my fav. And thanks for the screenshot and link~!

yea i just realized that they are active again already
well unless tsunku, since NewS were annouced reactativing from the countdown concert, i thought they would bring them back soon or else the fans would be sooooooooo mad........

one thing different between johnny ent. and many other companies is that johnny is ABLE to do chance(of earning money)-wasting decisions cuz they are earning enough money at the same time anyways, i don't hvae too much examples but the biggest and the best example would be "kat-tun waited 5 years to debut" okay fine maybe the first couple of years they were not too ready yet, but oh come on 5 years, just for the fun of making their names into the history of J-pop World, wow man...wow.....

um i just realized that we don't have seperate threads for most johnny artists, or maybe they do, just not active at all....

btw one thing really irritates me about the rap guy in kat-tun is that on his answer of the reason of joining Johnny's, he said:
"i once saw kanjani 8 on a magazine, then i thought : if they can do it, then i can do it for sure"

#28 milkberry

milkberry

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 12:06 AM

NEWS has been back since January. Uchi and Kusano are currently said to be "trainees." If Kusano and Uchi come back, I highly doubt that they would have Kusano join a different group. I mean, what's the point in that? Same with Uchi.

Anyways, they have already started a concert tour, and are releasing a new single as well as a calendar soon. Which I just bought. (waves good-bye to another $50 out of my bank account ;_:P

'cause you ain't the only ones who wanna live it up,
you ain't the only ones.

#29 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 12:53 AM

johnny products are so money-taking!!!!

1 single, Limited ver + Normal ver. while each contanting 1 or 2 different songs
1 album, Limited ver A, limited B, normal ver. , fine the album u might not need to get all 3, but the 2 limited each contain a different bonus item, which makes u just want both of them so much....

#30 milkberry

milkberry

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 01:21 AM

Haha, yeah... part of the reason Johnny's always tops the Oricon charts is probably because every single fangirl buys multiple copies of each CD.
I mean... hey, it works. I know that I buy both copies of each single. lol, I almost have a complete collection of NEWS's singles and albums. I'm only missing a couple. I also have huge stacks of Johnny's magazines, but I stopped buying them because I'm running out of space to keep them + they're expensive and they always give me KAT-TUN posters when I don't want KAT-TUN posters, I want NEWS posters. -__-

you ain't the only ones.

#31 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 02:23 AM

Haha, yeah... part of the reason Johnny's always tops the Oricon charts is probably because every single fangirl buys multiple copies of each CD.
I mean... hey, it works. I know that I buy both copies of each single. lol, I almost have a complete collection of NEWS's singles and albums. I'm only missing a couple. I also have huge stacks of Johnny's magazines, but I stopped buying them because I'm running out of space to keep them + they're expensive and they always give me KAT-TUN posters when I don't want KAT-TUN posters, I want NEWS posters. -__-

I really really really really really love your avvie! I loved that part of the PV, it's almost as if they were preaching to themselves. Ryo's was best and Tegoshi was just too cute.
KAT-TUN set a BUNCH of records last year, I was surprised at the sales, especially since they hadn't debuted for five years. Then again, maybe that's why :lol:
Thanks for clarifying the whole 'trainees' thing, Milkberry. I was trying to say that since news has started up again and Uchi and Kusano were demoted to trainees that it was likely that they'd be back in the group later this year.

#32 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 02:30 AM

KAT-TUN set a BUNCH of records last year, I was surprised at the sales, especially since they hadn't debuted for five years. Then again, maybe that's why XD

yea that's exactly why, kat-tun appear on so many things, concerts, drama, everything except for releasing CDs, so the fans waited for 5 years.....

but again, only JE can do sth like that, saving their impacting money-maker group for 5 years....

#33 milkberry

milkberry

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 02:53 AM

I really really really really really love your avvie! I loved that part of the PV, it's almost as if they were preaching to themselves. Ryo's was best and Tegoshi was just too cute.

I loved that part too, especially since the Tegoshi that isn't singing looks all sulky. XD
It's really cute because the second version of them kind of represents their "old selves," since the line they sing when they show Pi and Tegoshi's parts is roughly, "my life has changed"

I love NEWS XD

Am not going to comment on KAT-TUN. XD Sadly some of their fangirls have seriously repulsed me from that group. :\

you ain't the only ones.

#34 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:17 AM

After finding out about NewS' return, I searched and discovered NewS new single Hoshi wo Mezashite PV on youtube; I absolutely l♥ve the song. I liked the fact that Yamapi didn't dominate the entire song and that everyone harmonized super well. And seriously, when did Tegoshi become so H♥T ?!

#35 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:40 PM

After finding out about NewS' return, I searched and discovered NewS new single Hoshi wo Mezashite PV on youtube; I absolutely l♥ve the song. I liked the fact that Yamapi didn't dominate the entire song and that everyone harmonized super well. And seriously, when did Tegoshi become so H♥T ?!

I liked that, too. And if you want more of Tegoshi, go here: http://jbs-babe.live...966.html#cutid1
And click on that Youtube link right away, it's one of the funniest, hottest videos I have ever seen.

#36 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:20 PM

Ooh! NewS's Hoshi wo Mezashite PV was very nice. >Loved Ryo-chan< XD

Kanjani8's new single Zukkoke Otoko Michi is out, (but not officially released yet.) I'd suggest that people take a listen, because it's great!

KAT-TUN has a concert DVD coming out soon, I believe.

Tackey & Tsubasa have a new single planned for the near future.

Also, Kanjani8 will be embarking on a nationwide tour of Japan starting in May. They're going to cover all of the prefectures in one sweep!! XD XD (An album is planned for release this spring as well.)
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#37 fulano

fulano

I love Dream World

• Validating
  • 634 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 05:39 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that Kazama Shunsuke and Ikuta Toma from Johnnys acted in the recent drama Akihabara@DEEP.

I always like to know when my fav performers are in shows.
"What is it gentlemen wish? What would they have?Is it life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbit it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!"

-Patrick Henry

#38 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:24 PM

Also, I think that Akanishi Jin is in an upcoming drama, right?
Kpop 101

#39 milkberry

milkberry

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:39 PM

Also, I think that Akanishi Jin is in an upcoming drama, right?

:good:? But Jin hasn't returned to Japan yet, has he?

I know that Yamapi is in a new drama soon...

you ain't the only ones.

#40 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 07:12 PM

Hm. . . Maybe I misheard. (Or maybe it was just false hope. :) I really want Jin back!!)

Nishikido Ryo is going to be in the Ichi Rittoru no Namida SP soon. . .

Yeah, Yamapi's in something, I just can't remember what it is. :good:
Kpop 101

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users