• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#81 Chibi Ichigo-chan

Chibi Ichigo-chan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 07:04 AM

I listen to Ai Araba It's All Right and some of the Mini Moni songs when I'm feeling down (Mini Moni. Jankenpyon! really gets me up :P). Yesterday, though, when I found out my best friend's mom died and I was with her and crying hysterically, she made me listen to Sakura Mankai (I love that song, I just didn't think it was appropriate for the current situation XD), and that cheered me up too. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c07.png H!P does indeed have a healing effect, and I love it. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c07.png

Looking at pics and watching videos of Marippe makes me happy too http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c07.png

#82 AikaAction

AikaAction

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 365 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 10:04 PM

Energy Up
Smiles tend to be bigger
Cuteness becomes really important!

When I was REALLY sick last January, I stayed at home, ate lots of Pho, drank lots of apple juice and sat in my room watching Seishun Love Lunch over and over again! I just felt a lot more comfortable watching it.

LOVE & PEACE really gets me up there when I want to be up there. I go crazy with the song.
LIfE IS FUN -).
My MM Scout team: Koharu (Moon), Aika (Mercury), Riho (Mars), Risa (Jupiter), Sayumi (Venus), Mizuki (Pluto), Hitomi (Uranus), Miki (Neptune), Rika (Saturn), Eri (Tuxedo Kamen), Mari (Healer), Ayumi (Fighter), Kaori (Maker)

#83 H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!P idol addict

• Banned
  • 771 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 10:11 PM

Heal? It can't heal shit.

#84 Minuki

Minuki

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 455 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 01:57 AM

^Lol, well, each to their own. A few of the songs cheer me and a lot of people up.

My dream is to be IN hello! project (Silly I know). I remember one day I couldn't stand being in my house anymore so I ran outside and sat under this huge tree in my backyard and for 2 hours I was praying/imagining that I was going going to be in H!P (because at that time it was the only stable thing I had). It was dark by the time I came in.

Wow, I seriously thought I was the only one. I have and still want to be an H!P member and I daydream constantly that I'm a member... I wish there was a way to say it that wouldn't make it sound stupid to people. ;__; It sort of makes me wish I didn't get attached to the group, JPop, and singing in general. I don't have the courage to tell my family. :lol:

Haha well I'm gonna go off and feel stupid nowwww ;-;

ANYWAY ON TOPIC, a lot of the songs help me through things daily. When I'm scared or sad or something, I'll play a happy song in my head, like Ai Araba It's All Right, Aozora ga Itsumademo, Mikan, stuff like that. It may sound weird but I like listening to the sadder stuff when I'm sad. At least the ballads. It makes me feel better for SOME reason.

#85 Yossi_love

Yossi_love

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1229 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 11:11 AM

Whenever i listen to I Wish i just feel better, it's my #1 favourite h!p song and i think it's really cheering up

#86 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 05:32 AM

^
^LOL~ i imagine being in h!p too!!!!! :D

pretty much...any mood i'm in, h!p music just totally matches it. but really, just seeing their smiles really cheers me up when i'm sad/gloomy. and when i'm annoyed (like, actually pissed), just watching a cute or dorky vid clip can unannoy me :P and when i'm happy, they just make me happier~ LOL~

and if it wasnt for h!p, i wouldn't have met great ppl here :D and some of the h!p music really calms me down...and makes me feel so blissful and peaceful~

like, it won't heal any physical things, but i think emotionally, it kinda does...(but like, i don't totally depend on h!p for that tho ^^;) it's just one of the factors that makes me a happy person XD

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#87 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:43 PM

Looking at pics and watching videos of Marippe makes me happy too ^_^[/color][/font][/b]

I love that you say this, since I feel totally the same way too ;). I love to watch videos of the always cheery Mari and then go to sleep happy! XD

Mari fan since 2005!

#88 phishn37

phishn37

Here Sakitty Sakitty

• Senpai
  • 2233 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 09:56 PM

H!P music definetly inspires me to want to be in H!P, which is very good for healing. I love to sing and dance and listening to H!P music makes me practice a whole lot.

But also the energy of the music makes me smile, and I think lots of the lyrics have meanings to them that help me out throughout the day.
Posted Image
Please visit my sort-of H!P blog at Mk no Blog

S/mileage Saikou! Other favorites: Ogawa Saki, Shimizu Saki, Tsugunaga Momoko, Sugaya Risako, Tanaka Reina, Fukada Kanon, Okai Chisato, Suzuki Airi

#89 riobi

riobi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 713 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:01 AM

I used to be kinda "bleh" towards Mikan but it surprisely helped me to trough a hard time :good: I love that song now. Since I red the lyrics while I was listening the song I started to smile a lot more :good:
Posted Image

#90 Sanalui

Sanalui

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 05:04 AM

Yuugure wa Ameagari, the music itself have a very soothing effect for me, and the girls's vocals makes it better

Gashinshoutan, when i feels down, this music can lift-up my optimism

mYJHMOa.png

~ SATO MASAKI :arrow: HAMAURA AYANO  :arrow: ALL H!P MEMBERS  :arrow:  LOVE THEM ALL    :chuu: ~

#91 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 01:15 PM

Imasugu totally have soothing feeling for me,,  :good:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#92 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 12:22 PM

One of the main reasons I got into idol music tbh. H!P compositions are so unique and catchy and even beautiful at times. The songs never fail to boost my spirits when I need it and serve as a form of musical therapy for me. I get completely lost in the music and my mood switches instantly as if on a dial.

Posted Image

#93 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 02:33 AM

Yes, a lot the music that comes from H!P can cheer you up. I personally find myself loving Berryz Kobo's discography the most because it's so fun, you just can not cheer up while listening to things like Piriri to Yukou!, cha cha SING, Yuke Yuke Monkey Dance, MADAYADE, Tsukiatteru no ni Kataomoi, etc... I just forget about my worries and start dancing to my favorite songs. Or you could listen to a powerful song like Otakebi Boy WAO! or something...

Also seeing the members smiling and having fun is really nice :)

I wonder why some people thought you were talking about physical healing... :huh:

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#94 Alex Akari

Alex Akari

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 11:09 PM

Koi no Kioku by Yuko Nakazawa has made me cry! It's such a beautiful song.

Koi no Kioku by Yuko Nakazawa has made me cry! It's such a beautiful song.

#95 KouChisato

KouChisato

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:16 PM

CRAZY ABOUT YOU by Minimoni is so cool rapper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users