• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#41 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 12:55 AM

H!P is my fuel right now. The main target in my life right now is starting a Japanese course in uni next summer, but in the meantime I have to do an Access to Higher Education course (basically a course to bring over-20's like me up to university level), and if I didn't have H!P to come home to every day, I think I'd of cracked already!

#42 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 12:31 AM

H!P IS what keeps me going day to day. I am going through an EXTREME rough time at home. And honestly if I hadn't discovered Hello! Project I don't know wether I would have been able to get through this. I couldve ended up dead for all I know. I know that is extreme to say but its true. H!P is what I think about constantly. I dream about it, I talk about it, I watch it, I post about it, I think about it. EVERYTHING.

My dream is to be IN hello! project (Silly I know). I remember one day I couldn't stand being in my house anymore so I ran outside and sat under this huge tree in my backyard and for 2 hours I was praying/imagining that I was going going to be in H!P (because at that time it was the only stable thing I had). It was dark by the time I came in.

I've gotten teased because of it. I mentioned it to my grandma a couple of weeks ago and she said "Ehhh I thought you would grow out of that by now"

I listen to them all the time! The power of there music sends me to a different place, It makes me feel warm, like someone is watching over me. Sort of like they are guardian angels, only through music.

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#43 yuenpl

yuenpl

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 01:18 AM

For me it's like... everytime i've a bad day or i'm in 'normal' mood, when i turn on my fav MoMusu songs, after 30 minutes i'm happy and energic:D Everytime, that awesome!

#44 CowSuitGirl

CowSuitGirl

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2036 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 03:00 PM

I'm scared of dark. Always when I walk in the darkness I sing Aozora ga Itsumade mo Tsuzuku You na Mirai de Are!

#45 laurie333361

laurie333361

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 03:29 PM

I also think it's true.
Listening to negative music that always talks about death and depressive stuff can have a bad influence on the mood I think. Many people at my school listen to Emo and says all the time that life sucks, that everything is depressing, that they would love to die... ^^;

But I don't listen to that, I listen to H!P, and even if I know that there are sad things on Earth but listening to H!P always makes me happy, even when I'm really angry or sad.

When I'm really sad I listen to songs with cheerful lyrics like Ai Araba It's all Right and when I'm too angry to listen to a song with positive lyrics I listen to songs like Jaken Pyon or Chu! Natsu Party and it always makes me smile :(

*I have nothing against people that likes Emo, I just thing that listening to Emo when you are a really depressive person really sentimental can be bad for someone my age, that is highly influencable.*
Posted Image
NEVER WATCHED BERRYZ OR °C-UTE STUFFS? WATCH THEIR JOINT CONCERT ! HERE(ISO) or HERE(RIP) HURRY WHILE IT'S FRESH ON THE TRACKER ;)YOUTUBE LINK HERE

#46 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 06:23 AM

H!P does have one "depressive" song (the only one in their 11 years): Samishii Hi

The most therapeutic H!P song would be Ai no Tane, not just its uplifting lyrics, but the story of it: the 1st gen went thru sweat & shit to create MM out of nothing

#47 finch

finch

Addict

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 09:12 AM

H!P helps fill the void created by a lifetime of extreme loneliness and disappointment. But on the other hand, since I first became interested in H!P, I've accomplished very little with my life. I even took 10 months off work, becoming consumed by online addiction.

Posted Image

It's not that bad I guess. I'm working again, 3 days a week, at $24/hr. Which leaves 4 full days and 3 evenings a week of spare time. Just so lonely...

#48 fin179

fin179

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 204 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 11:19 AM

If I'm ever feeling down, MM will always cheer me up :lol:

#49 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:06 AM

Whenever I'm feeling down, JPop in general can cheer me up.
My grandma has been in the hospital quite a few times in the last few weeks so I've been down and worried about her but listening The Peace, Mr Moonlight, Koi no Dance Site, Happy Summer Wedding (to name a few of my favorites)and other MM songs seems to always cheer me up.
Can't say JPop has ever physically healed me though...

#50 laurie333361

laurie333361

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:51 AM

^ I'm glad H!P helped you <3

I think that if you're totally addicted to emo music, you have a lot more chance to be depressive and want to kill yourself than if you listen to a shiny/happy style of music.

Like H!P <3
Posted Image
NEVER WATCHED BERRYZ OR °C-UTE STUFFS? WATCH THEIR JOINT CONCERT ! HERE(ISO) or HERE(RIP) HURRY WHILE IT'S FRESH ON THE TRACKER ;)YOUTUBE LINK HERE

#51 mrmoonlight

mrmoonlight

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 153 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:25 AM

Hmm... on the one hand, I was probably a lot more apt to be depressed/angry when I used to listen to a lot of depressing/angry music, but the time in my life when I was the most happy (and ungodly hyper, jeez) I still listened to a lot of depressing/angry music when I wasn't listening to H!P. I think I'm just an anomaly :lol:

Now (after having listened to almost nothing but H!P for about the last year, heh), I still have my depressive phases, but they're not as bad and not as frequent. I figured out that where I was living had a lot to do with why I'd been so blue the last month or so, because now that I'm staying somewhere else I feel a lot happier, but while I was there, I think my constant onslaught of H!P kept me from going completely under. People would complain if all I did all day was sit on the couch and watch "those stupid Japanese videos", but it was the only time I was happy so I wanted to keep it going :wub: Those were usually episodes of H!M or something, so not exactly music-related, but still. Almost nothing in the world makes me happier than blaring some MM, solo Mikitty, old-school Ayaya, etc. and while I'm far from well-adjusted, I think I'd be a lot worse off without it :lol:

haha I don't even really know how to put it into words so I'm gonna stop there before I go off into complete drunken babble mode ^^;
i'm in ur refrigeeta.. eatin ur dog cheese..

#52 ♥Sancchan♥

♥Sancchan♥

悪魔の恋人

• Senpai
  • 2401 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 03:50 PM

Yesterday I was kinda sad and I listened to Yuke Yuke Monkey Dance and it totally made my day. :P How? It's the healing power of H!P music!

#53 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 06:59 AM

H!P music hasn't helped me with physical pain, but many songs have sure helped me in different periods of my life. Off the top of my head I can remember... Koko ni Iruzee, Souda We're Alive, Morning Coffee, Ai araba it's all right, Ooki na ai de motenashite (if only for Megu's voice), I Wish, Time capsule, Mikan, Do Don Ga Don and Ai no tane helping to make my mood better during some days.
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#54 burnt glitter

burnt glitter

resident tsundere

• Senpai
  • 2425 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:12 AM

Listening to H!P music usually puts me in a good mood depending on the song. Or watching H!P videos. Sometimes I start smiling while watching and I don't notice it and one time my mom came in my room and was like "What are you smiling about?" and I was thinking '!??? I was smiling?' and said "Oh, nothing." ^^;

Lately, my friend has introduced me to Eurobeat/Japanese songs remixed into being Eurobeat and it ALWAYS gets me in a good mood. It definitely helps my overall disposition if I listen to songs that I enjoy/songs that are upbeat and get me going.

This is pretty lame... But sometimes when I'm watching MM concerts I imagine I'm there and do the dances with them. I haven't gotten to the point where I should with the wotas or anything, but sometimes I sing along too. XD

newsigsayunewnew.jpg

#55 JayBz

JayBz

currently sig and avi-less

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:49 AM

H!P music actually helps me calm down before a game or meet. It doesn't exactly take my mind of the matter
but it just relaxes me for some odd reason ^^; .

Listening ANY H!P puts me in a good mood. I've listened to MM,Berryz,C-ute,Buono!,Melon Kinenb,Solo Artists,Biyuuden,Shuffle Units,Mini Moni,Country Musume,Coconuts Musume and all of it works. I remember one instance where i was really stressing out and i just listened to "Rainbow Pink"
and i just couldn't help but smile XD

When H!P music puts me in a really good mood, i'd start dancing to stuff like Dshinghis Khan, Onna ni Sachi Are
and whatever dances that i remember. At most i'd start humming the song and i won't notice that i've actually started singing XD

#56 TheAnna18

TheAnna18

Yes

• Senpai
  • 1818 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 05:16 AM

This is pretty lame... But sometimes when I'm watching MM concerts I imagine I'm there and do the dances with them.

I thought I was alone. =D
Whenever I'm watching dance shots or concerts, I can't help my self and start to do the hand movements along with them. Then sometimes I'll get so into it that I accidentally hit my hand on the table or something. =|

:c11:-> I was in the car and listening to Pepper Keibu, and then I started doing the dance lah lah. All of a sudden I look to my left and theres this girl staring at me while laughing, so I just started cracking up. Then we turned and I never saw her again.
=D

siggie_zps6431208e.jpg

#57 chikichi

chikichi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 808 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 08:07 AM

Mikan is a great song for those days when you're burned out from studying too hard
and SEXY BOY is just good for any occasion!

dancing to SEXY BOY is a great way to make people laugh too

#58 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 08:17 AM

H!P always cheers me up. Work is pretty much the only place I ever get mad, and when something's bothering me I just turn the stereo up (which is playing H!P all day anyways) and let that calm me down. That or I'll watch a video with Chisa or Yurina in it or some other video that'll make me smile and everything is always good after that.

You know... sometimes I wish I was a girl so I could dance to H!P songs. But alas, that's not going to fly in my current state!! Hahah....

#59 ♥Sancchan♥

♥Sancchan♥

悪魔の恋人

• Senpai
  • 2401 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 01:54 PM

I had a terrible stomachache and I listen to some H!P music, and suddendly I felt better! :P

Off topic: Woooohooooo! I became a senpai! I'll go and change my display name RIGHT NOW!!!

#60 HollowKevin

HollowKevin

Devoted Minami fan!

• Senpai
  • 2354 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 11:49 PM

listening to H!P music can have an effect on u, I mean its a way for me to escape reality. From all the stress I have from school and my parents :offtopic: listening to my ipod full of H!P music can put me in a better mood and makes me forget about my worries even if its only for a little time.
Thx to nono;)bbz for sig
Kevin's genki angel!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users