Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:44 AM

Alright, quick quiz...

what do you get when you:
Hare Hare Yukai + H!P Costume designers + Computer Graphics

you get a Remixed version of Hare Hare Yukai in full CG!!! <3

This gives me an idea... currently C-ute and Berryz have the Kamen/Ranger theme going...

For next concert have a fantasy theme and get them awesome costumes like this XD

Ahhhh Suzumiya is soo cute XD
Ehhhh... I'd like H!P Kids to do a cover of this song or atleast do the Hare Hare Yukai during their concert... awesome!! ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#42 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 06:46 PM

Thanks for the link! That was pretty cool! But I don't know if it's my processor or what but the video seems to be out of sync with the music in a few places
Comprehensive 2006 Jdrama fansub index | 2007 Jdrama fansub index
HP Chinese FC Website guides: Free membership | Paid FC membership | shopping
Yes! You can join from pretty much anywhere in the world

#43 SeedLyrical

SeedLyrical

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:06 AM

Haruhi Suzumiya is sooooo gooood =D Its to bad its only 13 episodes, i wish it would go more ^^; But, there are animes like it like Lucky star (Random school life, Random topics, School life) And some others.... XD

#44 Aiyara

Aiyara

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 07:42 PM

:lol:

#45 shiro_reina

shiro_reina

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 10:11 AM

Haruhi Suzumiya is sooooo gooood =D Its to bad its only 13 episodes, i wish it would go more

yeah, its a good anime, i've got a rumor, they say in this year, haruhi will be back, they making the second season's now
Posted Image
my facebook: [email protected] add^^

#46 Urufu8

Urufu8

• Senpai
  • 1260 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 05:36 PM

Good stuff. I love Nagato in this anime.

#47 nuculoid

nuculoid

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 167 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:34 PM

I found this just now XD

"Japanator/Momotaro report that the cover art on an information pamphlet about the Beijing Olympics created for Chinese secondary school children has clearly copied a Japanese anime series:"

Posted Image

link here - http://www.japanprobe.com/?p=3665
Posted Image

#48 Urufu8

Urufu8

• Senpai
  • 1260 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 10:36 PM

^ lol, i say it's copied.

#49 shiro_reina

shiro_reina

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:59 PM

wow... good... hahaha... XD
Posted Image
my facebook: [email protected] add^^

#50 Sprinklespana

Sprinklespana

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5236 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 03:08 PM

This anime is really funny. It reminds me of my group of friends, always doing crazy things :lol:

AA1sGtp.jpg

set by Snipey: Tumblr

#51 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:26 AM

XD

LOLOLOLOLOL <3 This is awesome... so much effort put into it ^-^

I'm watching Lucky Stars at the moment and the first time I heard the opening theme I tot I put my player at double speed by accident <3

and to return the favour... Konata doing Hare Hare Yukai on Lucky Star
Spoiler
:D

---
I just noticed I haven't posted my Berryz-Hare hare Yukai comparison here... Dozou
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#52 Urufu8

Urufu8

• Senpai
  • 1260 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:00 AM

^ Zam, that dance comparison pic you put together is completely awesome. :wub: You certainly have a decent eye on dance routines. (I've never seen this Berryz performance yet, what is it called?)
Sorry, I would have commented on this a long time ago if I had only noticed it…

Btw, will they do another season of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūutsu? I’m guessing they will… But does anyone have any info that could confirm this?

#53 MelonMasae

MelonMasae

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 89 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 04:24 AM

@zam Your comparison pictures are awesome! <3

I'm a big fan of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya! I first found out about it when my friend sent me a clip. It's the part where Haruhi is trying to get a computer for the club room and takes a picture of the club leader touching Mikuru's boobs so that she can blackmail him. That's what made me say "I LOVE this girl! I have to watch this series!" :huh: (Although I'm actually a huge fan of Yuki. When she fought Ryoko, I fell in love with her. And when she kicked Kyon, I thought she was so badass! Her personality is just so hot! :itadakimasu: )

I also have the costume that Haruhi is wearing in the pictures zam posted. Although I haven't worn it in public yet because I'm still trying to lose weight. It's really hard to stick to a diet and exercise routine! :P

EDIT: Forgot to add...I did the Hare Hare Yukai dance at work (Disneyland) with another girl who knew the routine! XD It was SO much fun!

#54 Phob

Phob

GACKT Is love~

• Senpai
  • 780 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:38 PM

I love Haruhi. It's definitely one of the best anime out there. It's pure brilliance.

---
I just noticed I haven't posted my Berryz-Hare hare Yukai comparison here... Dozou
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I knew there some similarities...but never THAT many! XDD

#55 Ryuuzaki

Ryuuzaki

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 214 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:02 PM

Is there a particular episode where they (sos brigade members) dance dressed up like that? As far as I can remember, they dance in normal school clothes. But its been a while since I've watched the series.

SRqKIyX.jpg

#56 KnightProtector

KnightProtector

The Captain of Reina Revolution 07 Elite Moon Knight Brigade

• Senpai
  • 1409 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:54 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

:good:

#57 k0nk0n

k0nk0n

「*:♪★”あたり前田”★*:♪」

• Senpai
  • 2651 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:42 AM

Is there a particular episode where they (sos brigade members) dance dressed up like that? As far as I can remember, they dance in normal school clothes. But its been a while since I've watched the series.

If i rmb correctly this is when they are in the game..

Posted Image

☆,。・:*:・°'★,。☆,。・:*:・°'★,。 So this is how SeaSick is like. . . .☆,。・:*:・°'★,。☆,。・:*:・°'★,。

#58 Phob

Phob

GACKT Is love~

• Senpai
  • 780 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:59 PM

^ Yeah - it's an extra in the PS2 game. They wear these outfits throughout it, to fit the RPG-Theme they seem to be going for.

#59 TerryXX

TerryXX

Retired Member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:42 AM

Its an awesome anime!

I like the randomness in this Anime, the female characters are soooo adorable, personally I like Nagato Yuki the most :blush
but above all...I like the seiyu (voice actress) of Haruhi, ah what a cute voice she has :c16: :c16: ....her ability to change her voice scares me XD

haha yeah there was an episode of HEY!x3 where she spoke in two voices and scared hamada and matsumoto

Haruhi Suzumiya is sooooo gooood =D Its to bad its only 13 episodes, i wish it would go more

i reckon i was sooo good because its short, if it gets longer, its just end up with fillers and stuff

yeah, its a good anime, i've got a rumor, they say in this year, haruhi will be back, they making the second season's now

not sure how much of it was true, theysaid the 2nd season comes out mid 2008 and now its amots mid 2009 still no news

<3

LOLOLOLOLOL XD This is awesome... so much effort put into it :D

I'm watching Lucky Stars at the moment and the first time I heard the opening theme I tot I put my player at double speed by accident :D

and to return the favour... Konata doing Hare Hare Yukai on Lucky Star
Spoiler
:D

---
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

that is AWeSoMe <3

#60 TurtleFu

TurtleFu

BACCHIRI!!!

• Banned
  • 1891 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 04:35 PM

Hirano Aya is currently in Jewel Pet w/ Eri, and I don't know if she'll be doing two anime at once.

I just finished reading the fourth book today. I really can't wait until 2nd Season. They say it's going to be the Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody/Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya saga.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users