Yes! You can join from pretty much anywhere in the world

#22 mranbu

mranbu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 11:24 PM

hope she is doin well.. tht was in august is it.. shud be ok already ^^
" 闇に惑いし哀れな影よ・・・ 人を傷つけ貶めて、罪に溺れし業の魂 ・・・ いっぺん、死んで見る?
O Pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.Thy actions cause men pain and suffering. Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins. Would you like to see what death is like?"

http://eririn.myminicity.com/ ( come support.. open it once per day )

#23 The sky remains the same

The sky remains the same

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 07:54 AM

Posted Image

OMG, Kipi in the middle. :]

Real eyes.
Realize.
Real lies.

Posted Image

#24 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 01:41 PM

I've only started watching the first episode which is the 2nd episode actually... or should I say I watched the second episode which is actually the first episode :sob:

Anyways this anime is a must see. If you like randomness and funny scenes than this is it.

Now for those who love this anime, do you know the Hare Hare dance?
I just found out about it a few weeks ago when I was at a comic/anime convention. The cosplayers were dancing to it on stage.

At the time I did not have any idea what the hell they were doing ;) This is also how I got to know this anime. Out of cruosity I looked up the anime just to find out what they were dancing to. To my surprise I also found a wonderful and very entertaining anime :D

For Haruhi Suzumiya and Hare Hare Yukai fans: Hare Hare Yukai Live performed by Aya Hirano!

Not only does Aya sound cute she is very cute herself. Just like her character Suzumiya. Lets hope shes not as weird as Suzumiya :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#25 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 12:41 PM

When I saw this scene I laughed my head off!!! :P XD HAHAHA!!!
Suzumiya is so hilarious and the story just cracks me up!
Suzumiya overwhelmed by Asuhana-san cuteness that she just looses control :D
Posted Image

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#26 ReV

ReV

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 01:35 PM

Suzumiya overwhelmed by Asuhana-san cuteness that she just looses control ^^;

it should be Asahina-san. full name is Asahina Mikuru. hey i also love this anime. likes to listen to Hare Hare Yukai, Aya Hirano's song a lot as well as momusu's

@zam: now u're experiencing haruhism syndrome LoL

#27 Mierna

Mierna

さあ、ヒロインになろうか...

• Senpai
  • 1002 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:22 AM

Yuki rocks. Period.

Currently editing articles at generasia, or trying to submit lyrics to projecthello.

My oshimen is Erina Ikuta. I like Koharu Kusumi. Don't judge, yo.

生田衣梨奈工藤遥夏焼雅清水左記鈴木愛理久住小春

#28 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 06:46 AM

^
:omg: VERY true. :bad:

Or Mikuru, and her....chest XD
But i like Haruhi since XD she forced Mikuru in cute costumes, and plus Haruhi's a pervert XD

#29 Mierna

Mierna

さあ、ヒロインになろうか...

• Senpai
  • 1002 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 06:07 PM

Funny how in Ep. 9 (Ep 14 chronologically) when Haruhi is changing Mikuru's costumes, Yuki goes over and picks another book so her head is the censored sign.

Currently editing articles at generasia, or trying to submit lyrics to projecthello.

生田衣梨奈工藤遥夏焼雅清水左記鈴木愛理久住小春

#30 12345PAPARAA

12345PAPARAA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1703 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 06:26 PM

Haha I have seen this one :whistle: Probably about two years ago though, I should really see it once more ^^;

#31 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 03:10 AM

Suzumiya overwhelmed by Asuhana-san cuteness that she just looses control ^^;

it should be Asahina-san. full name is Asahina Mikuru.

Hai hai... sorry typo mistake :lol:

@zam: now u're experiencing haruhism syndrome LoL

x_x yep.. a few weeks ago I was having School Rumble syndrome XD

^
XD VERY true. XD

Or Mikuru, and her....chest XD
But i like Haruhi since XD she forced Mikuru in cute costumes, and plus Haruhi's a pervert XD

I like Haruhi very much. I'd be happy to have a friend like that, everyday will be filled with unexpected excitement! Not forgetting unexpected Mikuru exposure too ^_^ LOL

I think my favourite episode would be the one with the heater. There is this part where after Kyon brought back the heater and falls asleep. When Kyon wakes up and caught Haruhi hovering over him with a "Oh Shit" expression on her face. That scene was so touching, Haruhi was putting her cardigan on Kyon's shoulder to keep him warm. One of the rare moments where it is shown that Haruhi does actually cares for Kyon very much. And when she suggest that they share the umbrella she was actually embarassed. A girl who gives away leaflets in a bunny costume get embarassed? LOL, like I said this episode is full of touching moments. I just love it!

BTW, from what I've seen from other animes. I come to the understanding that when a boy and a girl shares an umbrella it is very intimate. Thats why even Haruhi get butterflies in her stomach.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#32 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:59 AM

Live concert performance of God Knows by Aya Hirano.
In the anime it was performed by Suzumiya Haruhi during the Bunkasai (episode 12).

Awesome song. I tot Yui was the only female guitarist that plays cool music.. boy I was wrong :(

To bad Aya didn't perform in a bunny cotume too XD :P just kidding.. I like how she looked in the concert.. KAWAII~~!!

---- more ----

Lost My Music performed by Aya Hirano at the same live concert. Oh btw, the concert is called Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekisou.
In the anime, this piece was also performed by Haruhi during the Bunkasai. It is the second song she performed.

---- more ----

Bouken Desyo Desyo?, the opening theme to The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, performed live by Aya Hirano.

The more I see her perform live the more I like her :angry: She should make PVs for all this songs, that would be awesome! Those garter belt shes wearing is just turning me on :D XD

---- more ----

Aya Hirano promoting the release of Bouken Desyo Desyo?

and

the PV for Bouken Desyo Desyo? not the complete version tho... I'll keep looking

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#33 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 03:03 AM

*waits eagerly for the second season* ^_^

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#34 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 03:08 AM

sorry, shouldn't have said hurt... it's more like she's ill
seems that she had appenditicitis in August... they were questioning her health...

I found this Hirano-san interview dated 2007-08-25. This is probably several weeks after she got her appendix taken out. She looks fine.

気おつけてくださいひらのさん。

Hirano-san keeps putting her front bangs up, she should tie her hair with a yellow ribbon like Suzumiya does ^_^

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#35 Mierna

Mierna

さあ、ヒロインになろうか...

• Senpai
  • 1002 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 05:11 AM

She WHAT!? Oh wait, I already heard about that.

Can't wait for Season 2 as well...More Yuki!

生田衣梨奈工藤遥夏焼雅清水左記鈴木愛理久住小春

#36 Slasha

Slasha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2172 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 07:23 AM

When is season 2 coming out?
Posted Image
Thanks kawaii beam!
My Blog, Slasha's Tatami Mat
WHOA Musha of The Umeda Erika branch

#37 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 05:47 AM

Does anyone notice that Yuki and Ayanami Rei from Evangelion are so alike. But I find Yuki cuter and a better character overall.

The episode with the computer game challenge was Yuki's episode. Just recalling the scene where she was waving the mouse in the air makes me LOL. An advance A.I. and she ends up waving a mouse in the air... the irony of it all ^^; ^_^

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#38 Mierna

Mierna

さあ、ヒロインになろうか...

• Senpai
  • 1002 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 06:06 AM

Yuki's better. All the way. Chihara Minorin rocks as well. ^^

生田衣梨奈工藤遥夏焼雅清水左記鈴木愛理久住小春

#39 type_v

type_v

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 04:34 AM

For those interested:

Haruhi 2nd Season Promo(youtube)

Doesn't make much sense in that its not animé but then again, very few things made sense in that cartoon.

#40 Mierna

Mierna

さあ、ヒロインになろうか...

• Senpai
  • 1002 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 04:16 AM

If you read the light novels, you'd understand. There was a short story in one of the volumes where Kyon and Haruhi did the stuff in the video. Remember the part in Episode 2 where Taniguchi was talking about Haruhi drawing funky stuff in the fields?

生田衣梨奈工藤遥夏焼雅清水左記鈴木愛理久住小春

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users