• Please log in to reply
1673 replies to this topic

#1 Shuya Goenji

Shuya Goenji

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 240 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 07:32 PM

Aya Matsuura & Miki Fujimoto in GAM, new H!P unit !!
H!P best-seller soloist Aya Matsuura and Morning Musume’s subleader Miki Fujimoto will sing the theme to the movie Sukeban Deka IV that Aya Matsuura stars as the principal character, Asamiya Saki. It could have been Matsuura to Fujimoto, but no, the name chosen for the unit is GAM.

According to Tsunku, name comes from Great Aya and Miki. He said that this song “shines from the legs, rolls up, and sings in the heart”. Performances dress will show those attractive legs. The single name is T h a n k s ! and will be released in 9/13. Keep tuned for more information!

Source

This group deserves its own topic. Best group since ever! :w00t!:

Posted Image

#2 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 07:46 PM

I just thought of something weird.....Gams is a slang term for legs and in that pic they're showing off their legs in those short skirts. XD

#3 black velvet

black velvet

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 476 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 07:46 PM

*throws confetti* My dream has come true! AM :c16: duet! The picture looks great! :blush XD My excitement cannot be contained! Even if you aren't an Aya/Miki fan, you cannot deny that they are two people with the best voices in H!P. I'm really happy that they are doing something else together again, and that Miki is doing something outside of MM. (Could this mean that Miki is MM's next graduate?)

Also, certain single cases will include a special ID number. It actually allows you to participate in a special event in September involving GAM. <33 (Perhaps this is too bad for overseas fans, though? -_-XD

#4 Tanakacchi

Tanakacchi

Never stop loving Reina! <3

• Shinmem
  • 762 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 07:52 PM

curse me living in England....>___<"....wow this looks cool, any singles out yet?
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image= This looked cute so i thought it would be nice for u Gaki-san fans to look at :)

#5 kinbari

kinbari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1487 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 08:06 PM

oh my.. i'm kind of cant wait to noe hw e song is goin to be lyk.. lolx..

Peace

Edited-1.jpg

Rokkies will forever be my bias generation!

Current MM'14~ 1. Sayashi Riho

2. Kudo Haruka

3. Iikubo Haruna

#6 ai no kakumei

ai no kakumei

old school

• Senpai
  • 727 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 08:06 PM

(Perhaps this is too bad for overseas fans, though? -_-XD

Isn't everything?

I love the legs thing. It's way too amazing. Oh, right... I love the AYA AND MIKI SINGING TOGETHER thing too. Angels will be put to shame when this single comes out.

#7 Okire

Okire

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 08:24 PM

=OOO Yay!!!! My two faourite H!P stars.. singing together!! Yay!! Awesome awesome news XDXD
Posted Image

Sweet Aya & Cool Kei
Posted Image

#8 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 08:32 PM

Yes! Me too XD :c16: Will be nice to hear something new from Aya, and very interesting to see how Aya and Miki work out together. Very good news indeed XD
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#9 ferrar1

ferrar1

4th gen member

• Uploader
  • 296 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 08:41 PM

at last this 2 r united back again. :c16:

since its for a drama i think it would sound slow paced but glorious. lots of high notes to be expected as well i think.

ah old days r back !! XD

#10 hurtwou

hurtwou

dorkiドキ

• Senpai
  • 610 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 09:27 PM

OMG this really is freaking awesome ...
Gods and Tsunku heard our prayers ...

i can die happily now ... no ... need to hear the song first =DD
Posted Image
[Amiyakism Banzai]

#11 black velvet

black velvet

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 476 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 09:59 PM

OMG this really is freaking awesome ...
Gods and Tsunku heard our prayers ...

i can die happily now ... no ... need to hear the song first =DD

ROFL, that's what I said! 9/20 the single v comes out! I'm definitely going to get that version! >.< (Ugh, but can I wait that long? lol) Btw, you changed your slogan?! XD

Has anyone been able to translate their comments yet? I wanna know what Aya and Miki think! XD

#12 hurtwou

hurtwou

dorkiドキ

• Senpai
  • 610 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 10:11 PM

i'm so totally gonna preorder both the single and single v once they announced
*yeah, change the slogan for good =DD, you too
and you also changed the avatar =DD*

credit to Nishikaze @ JPM
Miki:

Great Aya & Miki is what it stands for. It's the first for me to be coupled together in a unit with my buddy, Ayaya, and I'm really happy for it. This is different from Morning Musume or any other unit. Please look forward to this Matsuura Aya and Fujimoto Miki unit!

Aya:

"Thanks!" has the aura of Showa Era to it. It fits perfectly with the year 2006 "Sukeban Detective". It's a song which has a feeling of "power" to it. This is my 4th unit. This time, I'm tagged with my familiar close friend, Mikitty. We're hoping to deliver some major ass kicking! (lol not exactly the word she said, but it's along that vibe, I guess haha)

Posted Image
[Amiyakism Banzai]

#13 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

Call me さくら and yes, I am a girl

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 10:22 PM

Wow....this is gonna be one of the best units I've ever seen now.

I can't wait to hear both of them singing that......and now I'm gonna have to definitely get the movie when it comes out

Berryz Koubou Fansite - Special Generation Forum (sadly this forum is gone but the link remains for posterity)
Listening to J-pop is like eating a can of Pringles "Once you Jpop you can't stop!"

#14 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 10:23 PM

Even if you aren't an Aya/Miki fan, you cannot deny that they are two people with the best voices in H!P.

I deny it...heh XD j/k

This must be the Gomattou/Nochiura Natsumi/Def Diva of 2006. I can't wait to her how this will sound. I know it will be a great duet. Why did they annouce this so far in advance though? September is a long way away.

Posted Image

#15 black velvet

black velvet

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 476 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 10:34 PM

i'm so totally gonna preorder both the single and single v once they announced
*yeah, change the slogan for good =DD
darn you already change the avatar =DD*

LOL, same here! You can still change it. We could be twins, lol. And, yeah, I changed my slogan, too. It's GAM now, not Amiyakism!

And, thanks for getting the translation, and thanks to Nishi.

It's the first for me to be coupled together in a unit with my buddy, Ayaya, and I'm really happy for it.

:c16: :cool

This is my 4th unit. This time, I'm tagged with my familiar close friend, Mikitty. We're hoping to deliver some major ass kicking! (lol not exactly the word she said, but it's along that vibe, I guess haha)

wOOt! THAT'S RIGHT!

I deny it...heh XD j/k

This must be the Gomattou/Nochiura Natsumi/Def Diva of 2006. I can't wait to her how this will sound. I know it will be a great duet. Why did they annouce this so far in advance though? September is a long way away.

HEY! *jk* I assume so myself. I'm totally going to get the movie. (Yay for it coming to the USA!) I'm guessing they wanna get us all hyped up or something. Buy some other H!P stuff as well. XD Who knows . . . (But, I'm going to be crazy the next 3 months! *marks calendar*

EDIT: Just found this picture at JPM, thanks to Shumatsu Samurai.

#16 H!P46

H!P46

바나나컨셉트!

• Senpai
  • 1854 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 11:37 PM

This must be the Gomattou/Nochiura Natsumi/Def Diva of 2006.

I think not. The way that the comment was written suggests that they aren't a special unit like those you mentioned but something more permanent like er... W. OK... bad example but you get the idea. Although Tsunku also mentioned that it's a trial and that the period of GAM's existence is, as yet, unknown, I'm confident that this is going to be around for a bit. It looks to be a little thing on the side for the moment as Miki isn't graduating yet but hopefully it'll continue well into the future. XD :D XD
Blog Translations

从'v') The Kitty, Miki Fujimoto
从' 。'从  The Monkey, Aya Matsuura

#17 Henna

Henna

Addicted to Music

• Senpai
  • 851 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 12:47 AM

One question:

When is the PV coming out and who do I have to kill to see it first?

I can't stop staring at the pictures, Miki's is too damn sexy in that outfit and Aya's not bad either.. XD
~Nothing

#18 hamster

hamster

10 Years & Counting

• Senpai
  • 1743 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 12:58 AM

how long will this new unit last?

#19 ai no kakumei

ai no kakumei

old school

• Senpai
  • 727 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 01:03 AM

One question:

When is the PV coming out and who do I have to kill to see it first?

I think we're all going to have to try to chill... September is a few months away (and I don't exactly want summer to end...). But whatever, I'm preordering the hell out of this thing!!

I hope they go on TV. I don't care what shows, but they have to go on TV. Think of the chemistry :crying Makes me tear up just thinking about it...

#20 Buson

Buson

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 268 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 01:07 AM

Pic -> Pink Lady? XD

[Calmed down after reading the news this moring]

Or a female version of Kinki Kids - I'm really impressed with Tsuyoshi's solo works and the consumers seemed to like ENDLICHERI first single and album enough for two #1 rankings; Kouichi's musical soundtrack is the first of its kind to earn #1 in Oricon history and he's releasing his first solo single next month. I know, I know Kinki Kids (Johnny's) belongs to a different level.... This is more of what I hope for rather than what I see XD

The issue is Johnny's is so damn good and the female fans are capable of welcoming much more that one is usually a Johnny's fan in general rather than, say, an Arashi fan but not a Tackey & Tsubasa fan. Whereas it's much easier for H!P fans to split up to each's own. I guess it can't be helped, female-idol industry just doesn't work the same way as Johnny's male-idol industry.

September...school will have started then (>_<)
川o・-・)∬´▽`∬从‘ 。‘从(●´ー`)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users