328 replies to this topic

#21 A.K. - ZONE

A.K. - ZONE

~ 君がくれたもの ~

• Validating
  • 395 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 10:20 PM

My favorite tv show is LOST. lol
The only thing I don't like is that it's once a week....

I like Friends, Simpsons and Seinfeld (I still enjoy it after watching a lot of times :XD: )

#22 Tubster68

Tubster68

Nacchiholic!

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 12:02 AM

Every good series always comes ones a week,

ex. House, 24, UFC, Amazing race... Cause if it was everyday, the show would run out of episodes very quick.

EDIT: well maybe not all the good series.

#23 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 09:54 AM

Anybody in here ever hear of Magnum PI? Really good show. How about Hawaii Five-0? Possibly the best police drama ever to grace American TV?

#24 hamster

hamster

10 Years & Counting

• Senpai
  • 1743 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 11:24 AM

two old shows

#25 Rikku^^

Rikku^^

2nd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 452 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 02:56 PM

I like Friends, Simpsons and Seinfeld (I still enjoy it after watching a lot of times :^_^: )

I forgot about Friends,like to watch them but love The Simpsons :c16:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#26 Garamon

Garamon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1000 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 05:21 PM

I just recorded Globe Trekker's Tokyo City Guide (with Ian Wright) from the TV. It was pretty good imo, but I'd wish they would have shown something about the music scene. As it was it was mostly about festivals throughout Honshu island, a trip to Fujiyama, onsens aso... and a little bit about the streetlife in some part of Tokyo I don't remember the name of atm.
Well, these things are fun and interesting too but... :cool

Anyway, they can't show everything that's to see in Tokyo in 45-50 minutes of course - I guess you could spend your whole life in that enormous city, and still never get to see all of it.

Still, I liked the show and I'll be checking out the Travel Channels schedules, to see if more from Japan will turn up. ^_^

#27 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 08:22 PM

There was Tony Bourdains' No Reservations where he traveled to Osaka not to long ago....they frequently re-run them. It's mostly about food though but it's still a pretty good show.

#28 I LUV SAYUMI

I LUV SAYUMI

NO 1 Sayumi Fan

• Shinmem
  • 532 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 09:06 PM

I simply love the Simpsons, the muppets was cool too.
SAYUMI IS THE CUTEST GIRL IN THE WORLD. PINK SUGAR FOR EVERYONE.

I DEMAND MORE MAIDO ARII.

INCOGNITO HAIL AMI !!!

#29 tommythecat

tommythecat

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 322 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 09:31 PM

Stargate, Battlestar Galactica, and of course all the extremely low budget flicks Sci-Fi plays!(can't get any better than that)

other mentionables are Lost, Greys Anatomy, Good Eats, DOG the Bounty Hunter, and South Park

Posted Image

No one can ever replace you Makoto

#30 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 09:42 PM

Stargate, Battlestar Galactica, and of course all the extremely low budget flicks Sci-Fi plays!(can't get any better than that)

other mentionables are Lost, Greys Anatomy, Good Eats, DOG the Bounty Hunter, and South Park

Yes, Stargate is one of my faves too and so is Good Eats and the The Ultimate Fighter, the Soup, the Chelsea Handler Show and Best Week Ever.

#31 Tubster68

Tubster68

Nacchiholic!

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 04:20 AM

American idol is annoying, i don't know why. But "Do You Think You Can Dance" is good, and that "Mind Freak" show with Chrish Angel is total Ownage! ::blink::

#32 J*Paragon

J*Paragon

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 04:36 PM

Heh, I only watch American Idol for the pathetic auditions. Whenever it starts getting serious, I lay off until the finals. There's always the hope for another William Hung each season...

I dunno, I was never into Sci-Fi, so Battlestar and SG weren't exactly at the top of my list...
Posted ImagePosted Image

#33 Tubster68

Tubster68

Nacchiholic!

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 04:16 AM

What do you think of this new Show on ABC, it's called "the nine" and it's about nine people being hostages...
Find out more in here
http://www.tv.com/th...01/summary.html

It must be good because they ranked it 9.1..

#34 Rikku^^

Rikku^^

2nd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 452 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 07:06 AM

I just recorded Globe Trekker's Tokyo City Guide (with Ian Wright) from the TV. It was pretty good imo, but I'd wish they would have shown something about the music scene. As it was it was mostly about festivals throughout Honshu island, a trip to Fujiyama, onsens aso... and a little bit about the streetlife in some part of Tokyo I don't remember the name of atm.
Well, these things are fun and interesting too but... :cool

Anyway, they can't show everything that's to see in Tokyo in 45-50 minutes of course - I guess you could spend your whole life in that enormous city, and still never get to see all of it.

Still, I liked the show and I'll be checking out the Travel Channels schedules, to see if more from Japan will turn up. XD

Hehe so you got the chance to see it,that's good^^ And also I agree with you,people can't see the entire Tokyo in only 50 min. because there is so much happening there. BTW on the Urbanation they showed the store of the singer Mana,but he didn't give the interwiev, it was his assistent. I thought that was weird but he is so cool!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#35 yots

yots

4th gen member

• Senpai
  • 295 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 04:02 PM

24 and the shield :cool
can't wait for next seasons :<

#36 Rikku^^

Rikku^^

2nd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 452 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 06:22 PM

I have a question about japanese show: what are the two hosts names? BTW this one is so hilerious,you'll see why!!

http://www.youtube.c...k...anne da arc
Posted ImagePosted Image

#37 hamster

hamster

10 Years & Counting

• Senpai
  • 1743 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 05:06 AM

I have a question about japanese show: what are the two hosts names? BTW this one is so hilerious,you'll see why!!

http://www.youtube.c...k...anne da arc

Hitoshi Matsumoto And Masatoshi Hamada

#38 Rikku^^

Rikku^^

2nd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 452 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 01:32 PM

Thnx hamster :lol: They are really funny!! :blush
Posted ImagePosted Image

#39 Hakaisou

Hakaisou

Luv da GIF (Great Ishikawa & Fujimoto)

• Shinmem
  • 539 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 01:41 PM

Stargate, Stargate Atlantis, Farscape, Futurama, The Simpsons, Malcom in the Middle .... I usually don´t watch the TV. I download them all :c33:
Posted Image

#40 Eryri

Eryri

Keeper Of The Holy Hand Grenade Of Antioch

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 03:24 PM

I occasionally see South Park, Family Guy, Doctor Who though I hardly watch much TV these days. I loved Millennium when it was on years ago along with the X-Files, Xena Warrior Princess and Hercules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users