• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 12:30 AM

I really like The Amazing race because

1. see the world
2. intense
3. great challenges
4. 2 hippies became millionares!

Spongebob.............. Don't ask! When it goes on the tv i watch it, rather than change the channel ::lol::

#2 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 01:02 AM

TUF and 24 aside from the animes I'm watching.

#3 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 01:45 AM

Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives ::lol:: 'Cause I'm a chick like that. And of course Law and Order.

But I bought the 1st season of GA today! XD And hopefully I'll buy the box set of DH soon too~! ^__^

#4 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 03:54 AM

Recently i watch CSI miami and new york do a cross over episode and i think its cool.As for cartoon one,of course its Family Guy and American Dad :lol:

#5 sejl

sejl

REAL MUSIC

• Shinmem
  • 837 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 03:58 AM

I agree with you Tubster68 with the Amazing Race as my favorite Tv show, because it's exciting and you get to see all parts of the world, which i like

#2 would probably be PTI on ESPN

#6 Tubster68

Tubster68

Nacchiholic!

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 05:13 AM

Oh, how could i forget Family guy and South Park! XD

I used to like CSI, Law and Order, and all of those kind of shows. But not anymore :lol: because all of them are about the same, I like House too!

#7 sejl

sejl

REAL MUSIC

• Shinmem
  • 837 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 05:31 AM

how many CSIs and Law and Orders do they have on tv, i swear theres to many

#8 Tanakacchi

Tanakacchi

Never stop loving Reina! <3

• Shinmem
  • 762 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 06:29 AM

Prison Break, Friends, Jake 2.0...i think thats all i watch now lol, hardly leave my pc lol
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image= This looked cute so i thought it would be nice for u Gaki-san fans to look at :)

#9 J*Paragon

J*Paragon

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 06:36 AM

Hmm... I'm surprised not many mentioned House or 24 yet. They're okay, kinda intriguing and all that jazz... Reality shows are pretty boring nowadays, with the exception of the Amazing Race. It's all I keep up with anymore.

As for something like comedy, I turn to the standard sitcoms, Friends, Home Improvement, Fresh Prince, Everybody Loves Raymond, and stuff like that. Sure, they're all cancelled now, but it doesn't matter.

Oh, how I wish Family Matters was still on...
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 sejl

sejl

REAL MUSIC

• Shinmem
  • 837 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 06:41 AM

The Cosby Show has to be the greatest sitcom let alone tv show ever

#11 hamster

hamster

10 Years & Counting

• Senpai
  • 1743 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 07:25 AM

i only got one favorite tv show which is 24
season six janurary 2007

#12 Crusaders

Crusaders

Maeda Ami

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 07:30 AM

Simpsons ^^

#13 Garamon

Garamon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1000 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 03:51 PM

Like Crusaders I say The Simpsons. Love that show. ^_^

#14 Rikku^^

Rikku^^

2nd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 452 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 04:17 PM

I also love the Simpsons :c16: man that Homer cracks me up....*doh* and Bart is really cool kid. Bu I also like to watch the travel channel,because there is sometimes about Japan ^_^ and
Posted ImagePosted Image

#15 Garamon

Garamon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1000 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 04:35 PM

I also love the Simpsons :c16: man that Homer cracks me up....*doh* and Bart is really cool kid. Bu I also like to watch the travel channel,because there is sometimes about Japan ^_^ and

Me too, I saw something there a few days ago from Sapporo and Osaka... and somewhere else I think, don't remember exactly now.
XP

#16 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 05:00 PM

I use to love the tv series Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon when that was on does that count ?
I also use to love ESPN sports fitness beach ^_^ beacause of erm the erm arhhh yes the fitness aspects of course what else could it possibly be :blush

#17 meatwad202

meatwad202

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 206 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 05:30 PM

I don't watch tv all to often (mostly on the computer doing stuff), but when I do indulge, the show I like most is House. Just the idea of a being a smart-ass synical doctor makes me laugh and keeps me interested.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Mako-chan Love Always!!!
Ogawa Makoto and Konno Asami's memory shall not fade. May they continue to do well in all their future endeavors.

#18 Rikku^^

Rikku^^

2nd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 452 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 06:14 PM

I also love the Simpsons :c16: man that Homer cracks me up....*doh* and Bart is really cool kid. Bu I also like to watch the travel channel,because there is sometimes about Japan XD and

Me too, I saw something there a few days ago from Sapporo and Osaka... and somewhere else I think, don't remember exactly now.
XD

You should watch the Urbanation or something like that...they film a lot of japanese fashion,japanese fashion rules :c13: plus they give you tips of where you can enjoy yourself if you are a turist in Tokyo,Japan.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#19 Garamon

Garamon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1000 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 06:43 PM

I also love the Simpsons :c16: man that Homer cracks me up....*doh* and Bart is really cool kid. Bu I also like to watch the travel channel,because there is sometimes about Japan XD and

XD

You should watch the Urbanation or something like that...they film a lot of japanese fashion,japanese fashion rules :c13: plus they give you tips of where you can enjoy yourself if you are a turist in Tokyo,Japan.

Cool thanks Rikku :D

#20 Rikku^^

Rikku^^

2nd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 452 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 06:53 PM

XD

Cool thanks Rikku :D

Np...and one omre thing...Tokyo city guide(with Ian Wright) is very good,I have it on VHS and other things that are about Japan^^
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users