• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 bahamut84

bahamut84

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 524 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 12:21 PM

ok, it's the opposite. basically, who's the anime/manga char that u hate most. and plz, try to explain nicely, and ur reason as well. if the char that someone hate may be a char that someone love, plz dun flame

for me, the one i hate most is roma (cagalli 'politically' fiancee in gundam seed destiny), since he only know how to bark commands, indecisive, coward.....

#2 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 05:41 PM

That would be Shinn Asuka for me. I cant stand him. He is a spoilt brat whos proud and
think he is always right. Idiot. lol i better dont talk bout him ha. I must take care of my health. :lol:

#3 Crusaders

Crusaders

Maeda Ami

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 06:06 PM

There are so many for me.....gonna take whole day to fill them out

#4 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 11:27 AM

i hate endou shouji form the anime NANA..for breaking NANA's(hachiko's) heart....and went with kawamura sachiko///and NANA is way prettier than her!!!..WWAA!!!..aaghhh!!!..hate him..
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#5 hamster

hamster

10 Years & Counting

• Senpai
  • 1743 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 03:41 PM

i hate sasuke, because well hmm i just hate him haha

#6 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 03:35 AM

Yuzuyu from Aishiteru ze baby. I wanted to kill that lil kid. she was cute before she broke Keppie and Kokoro up during the first time. then when they got back together, you can still tell she was being a snot nose about it! I just really didnt like her.

-sLaVe4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#7 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 03:40 AM

Shinji and Asuka in Eva :/ Annoying, whiny, emo, and.... annoying.

#8 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 06:23 AM

interesting topic, there are quite a lot for me, but jsut that i can't really think of them right now....
um sasuke is one of them, cuz hated it when he turned evil, then naruto and sakura had to do allll the freaking work to find him and then almost got killed
also don't like N and his frd or not so frdly frd or whatever in deathnote ( i haven't read too much of it yet) cuz basically i like L way more :)
i'll list others later when i remember
also hate this other cool guy in ichigo100% which his name in kanji is "sky-ground" really good looking guy, but hated how he was taking Tojo away from the main character(forgot his name) for a while
well at the end he was quite funny actually

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#9 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 07:14 AM

freeza and the other bad guys from dragon ball z i love to watch them get their a#$ handed to them by our heros

the only bad guy i like a little was cell and that girl with blonde hair and the boy with red hair andriod
but they turn good so they dont count as a bad guy no the andriod with black hair the brother i hated him
i forgot their names i should their numbers haha :)
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#10 chekhan

chekhan

Devoted to Nacchi..

• Senpai
  • 581 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 12:54 PM

imaretard, i like your sig, can i know who drew it?
Image larger than the forum limit has been removed. Please read: http://www.hello-onl...?act=boardrules

Nacchi Forever Fan~

#11 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 09:57 AM

imaretard, i like your sig, can i know who drew it?

i think its a guy from devviantart..mobilesuitgio..im not that sure..i kinda forgot..

and as per sanrio..(hating sasuke)...sasuke,,is just being tricked by itachi..hehe..he would turn good again..promise..(i wish! ::lol:: )
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#12 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:53 AM

Resurrecting this thread a decade later to name off Kagome Higurashi. I didn't start off hating her. In the first few episodes of Inuyasha I actually liked her. She seemed resourceful and showed a lot of determination. As the anime went on she became really annoying though. She whines more and more with each passing episode and I dislike how few and far between her mature moments get. None of this was enough to put her on my hate list though. It was what happened during Inuyasha's boom in fanfiction communities that put her on my hate list. Since her franchise became a popular target for fanfiction writers Kagome has become the go to heroine for anime fanfiction or anime involved crossovers. Most of the stories she's playing the/a main character in are dreadful. When she's not being morphed into some goddess-like being she's being molded into a cliche girl of every bishounen's dreams. I stopped reading Inuyasha fanfiction because of how many of them revolve around a poorly written Kagome and then she invaded every other anime/manga fanfiction category I liked to read stories of. And the invasion didn't stop at anime/manga it went into books, into games, Kagome was literally everywhere I turned when surfing the net for good fanfiction. Using her seems to be a dying trend thanks to people transitioning to using Sakura Haruno or Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto, but she's still the go to heroine for some fanfiction writers. I don't think I will ever be able to like Kagome Higurashi again in my life.

#13 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 02:22 AM

most of the blonde  girls wth twintails.

b011567e5ed5fe01d20f62129749e1834524bc7.

#14 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:11 AM

Oh wow you just made me realize that most of them are bitchy tsundere bitches. Did I mention Bitches.

#15 waifusayu

waifusayu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 404 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:02 AM

Gon Freecss from HunterxHunter. I liked him at first but when I rewatched the anime over and over I find him really annoying selfish kid.

Proud Usachan Creep

#16 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 04:13 PM

you got that right. blonde bitches!!!

Oh wow you just made me realize that most of them are bitchy tsundere bitches. Did I mention Bitches.

#17 MugenClimax

MugenClimax

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:39 AM

Shou from Skip Beat for everything that he did to Kyoko. I actually really like Sakura from Naruto. Favorite female character in the entire series.

{ Morning Musume }            {Juice=Juice }

1. Kaede                          1. Sayuki
  2. Erina                             2. Ruru
  3. Mizuki                           3. Tomoko

#18 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:14 AM

Drosselmier from Princess Tutu.

#19 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 06:22 PM

I found Sasuke annoying, I know it was part of his character development of trying to find who he was but his attitude just sucked even towards the end of the story.

#20 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 02:08 PM

I found Sasuke annoying, I know it was part of his character development of trying to find who he was but his attitude just sucked even towards the end of the story.

He  assisted in almost destroying the Hidden Leaf and the world, and just shrugs it off with "Yeah, sorry." Heh. What a MAN!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users