• Please log in to reply
530 replies to this topic

#81 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 05:41 PM

you look like L then you should post a picture of yourself in the picture of yourself thread

i too sit at my pc all the time and i too eat sweets alot maybe not as much as L :lol:

but not sure what you mean by scratch like how he does, the lazy way? i didnt know there more one way to scratch :D
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#82 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 02:56 AM

you look like L then you should post a picture of yourself in the picture of yourself thread

i too sit at my pc all the time and i too eat sweets alot maybe not as much as L :lol:

but not sure what you mean by scratch like how he does, the lazy way? i didnt know there more one way to scratch :lol:

he would stand and scratch his left foot with his right food, and sometimes at the same time scratching his head/hair......it not only save time, but also save energy....yea i do that.........

posting my pic....i'll think about it....and maybe like delete it after a few days.......just incase someone falls for my picture... :huh i mean fall off the chair after seeing my picture.... :unsure

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#83 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 03:07 AM

oh then i scratch that way too nothing scratch better than using you other foot i mean why bed down to do it :blink:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#84 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 06:33 AM

i too sit at my pc all the time and i too eat sweets alot maybe not as much as L :blink:

oh i mean the WAY he sits (not really sittting cuz butt not really touching)......i do that when i use PC.................
and i realize how he holds things up with 2 finger tips....i do that sometimes now............

and in school, i joke about this quite a lot "all i need is a deathnote" or "just if i have a deathnote" or "just once i get my hands onto a deathnote" etc......

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#85 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 03:06 AM

would you really want a deatnote you get one and use it you cant go to heaven or hell :lol:
Posted Image

#86 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 03:28 AM

would you really want a deatnote you get one and use it you cant go to heaven or hell :lol:

but the meaning behind that line was "there isn't such a thing as heaven nor hell, no matter what a human does, he or she dies at the end anyways" and plus more deep meaning stuff that i still don't understand yet...

#87 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 04:25 AM

so at the end of that movie when L came up to light he had a bag of chips the same ones that Light had earlier is thats L way saying i know you the one who did it :lol:
Posted Image

#88 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 04:39 AM

i sitll haven't watched the movie yet....downloaded the first one...
so when i discuss about it, i'm just talking about the manga......

#89 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 10:24 AM

yoo!!!!!!...happy holidays! :c16: :c16: :c16:
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#90 puttiano

puttiano

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 10:34 AM

L was awesome. :cool
"Lovely C-ute Lovely Berryz"

Posted Image

#91 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 11:18 PM

this question for sanrio
i though i saw that one of the rules was that death note can not run out of paper but now i cant find the full list of rules so whats the real deal about that?
Posted Image

#92 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 12:00 AM

i never saw the full list of rules, i just remember how the deathnote was used

but i remember saying that:
you can write as big or small as you wish on the deathnote, but once it runs out of spaces, then u can't use it anymore....
and since there's a deathking or sth in the deathgod's world who is incharge of the deathnotes, once a deathgod runs out, he can go get another one, just like how ryuk did when he said that he lost his deathnote
and deathnotes are not for humans anyways, so if light ran out, he just got no more to use....of course, he always has his way like tricking another deathgod or misa or sth

i think ryuk said that, but don't ask me about overlapping names etc....i haven't tried that out yet....

#93 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 12:30 AM

cool thanks for info i try to find those rules for ya
Posted Image

#94 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 12:38 AM

cool thanks for info i try to find those rules for ya

well like i know most of those rules arleady from reading the manga
but never saw a full list of them.....
but i guess lots of ppl have organized things like that already

and the fact how light made a fake rule...that waas really smart.....

#95 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 06:11 AM

i was right sanrio look at the last rule
"The number of pages of the Death Note will never run out. " that mean you can write everyones name down :( i found this list of rules on this web site
http://www.geocities...note/story.html
this also prob not a full list or does it have the fake rules
the only two fake rules i know of that light put in was
"If the user of a Death Note does not use the notebook after 13 days time, he/she will die. "
"If the Death Note is cut or burnt, any persons who have touched the Note will die. "

Chapter 1
• The human whose name is written in this Death Note shall die.
• This note will not take effect unless the user has the person's face in their mind while writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
• If the cause of death is wirrten within 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen.
• If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.
• After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

Chapter 2
• This note shall become the property of the human world, once it touches the ground of (arrives in) the human world.
• The owner of the note can recognize the image and voice of its original owner, I.E. a god of death.
• The human who uses this note can neither go to Heaven or Hell. Chapter III
• If the time of death is written within 40 seconds after writing the cause of death as a heart attack, the time of death can be manipulated, and the time can go into effect within 40 seconds after writing the name.
• The human who touches the Death Note can recognize the image and voice of its original owner, a god of death, even if the human is not the owner of the note.
Chapter 3
• If the time of death is written within 40 seconds after writing the cause of death as a heart attack, the time of death can be manipulated, and the time can go into effect within 40 seconds after writing the name.
• The human who touches the Death Note can recognize the image and voice of its original owner, a god of death, even if the human is not the owner of the note. Chapter IV
• The person in possession of the Death note is possessed by a god of death, its original owner until they die.
• If a human uses the note, a god of death usually appears in front of him/her within 39 days after he/she uses the note.
• Gods of death, the original owners of the Death Note, do not do, in principle, anything which will help or prevent the deaths in the note.
• A god of death has no obligation to completely explain how to use the note or rules which will apply to the human who owns it.

Chapter 4
• The person in possession of the Death note is possessed by a god of death, its original owner until they die.
• If a human uses the note, a god of death usually appears in front of him/her within 39 days after he/she uses the note.
• Gods of death, the original owners of the Death Note, do not do, in principle, anything which will help or prevent the deaths in the note.
• A god of death has no obligation to completely explain how to use the note or rules which will apply to the human who owns it.

Chapter 5
• A god of death can extend his life by putting human names on the note, but humans cannot.
• A person can shorten his or her own life by using the note.
• The human who becomes the owner of the Death Note can, in exchange for half of his/her remaining life, get the eyeballs of the god of death which will enable him/her to see a human's name and remaining lifetime when looking through them.
• A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death which are not generally known to the gods of death.

Chapter 6
• The conditions for death will not be realized unless it is physically possible for that human or it is reasonably assumed to be carried out by that human.
• The specific scope of the condition for death is note known to the gods of death either. So you must examine and find out.

Chapter 7
• One page taken from the Death Note, or even a fragment of the page, contains the full effects of the note.
• The instruments to write with can be anything, (E.G. cosmetics, blood, etc) as long as it can write directly onto the note and remains as legible letters.
• Even the original owners of the Death Note, gods of death, do not know much about the note.

Chapter 8
• You may also write the cause and/or details of death prior to filling in the name of the individual. Be sure to insert the name in front of the written cause of death. You have about 19 days (according to the the human calendar) inorder to fill in a name.
• Even if you do not actually possess the Death Note, theeffect will be the same if you can recognize the person and his/her name to place in the blank.

Chapter 9
• The Death Note will not affect those under 780 years of age.
• The Death Note will be rendered useless if the victim's name is misspelled four times.

Chapter 10
• "Suicide" is a valid cause of death Basically all humans are thought to possess the possibility to commit suicide. It is, therefore, not something "unbelievable to think of".
• Whether the cause of the individual's death is either a suicide or accident, if the death leads to the death of more than one intended, the person will simply die of a heart attack. This is to ensure that other lives are not influenced.

Chapter 11
• Even after the individual's name, the time of death, and death condition on the Death Note were filled out, the time and condition of the death can be altered as many times as you want, as long as it is changed within six minutes and forty seconds from the time it was filled in. But, of course, this is only possible before the victim dies.
• Whenever you want to change anything written on the Death Note within 6 minutes and forty seconds after you wrote, you must first rule out the characters you want to erase with two straight lines.
• As you see above, the time and condition can be changed, but once the victim's name has been written the individual's death can never be avoided.

Chapter 12
• If you lose the Death note or have it stolen, you will lose its ownership unless you retrieve it within 490 days.
• If you have traded the eye of power of a god of death, you will lose the eye of power as well as the memory of the Death Note, once you lose its ownership. At the same time, the remaining half of your life will not be restored.

Chapter 13
• You may lend the Death Note to another person while maintaining its ownership. Subletting it to yet another person is possible, too.
• The borrower of the Death Note will not be followed by a god of death. The god of death always remains with the owner of the Death Note. Also, the borrower cannot trade the eyesight of the god of death.

Chapter 14
• While the owner of the Death Note dies while the Note is being lent, its ownership will be transferred to the person who is holding it at that time.
• If the Death Note is stolen and the owner is killed by the thief, its ownership will automatically be transferred to the theif.

Chapter 15
• When the same name is written on more than two Death Notes, the note which was first filled in will take effect, regardless of the time of death.
• If writing the same name on more than two Death Notes is completed within a 0.06-second difference, it is regarded as simulataneousl the Death Note will not take effect and the individual written will not die.

Chapter 16
• The God of Death must atleast own one Death Note. That Death Note must never be lent or written on by a human.
• Exchanging and writing on the Death Note between the Gods of Death is no problem.

Chapter 17
• If the God of Death decides to use the Death Note to kill the assassin of an individual he favors, the individual's life will be extended, but the God of Death will die.
• The dead God of Death will disappear. But the Death Note will remain. The ownership of this Death Note is usually carried over to the next God of Death that touches it, but it is common sense that it is returned to the Great God of Death.

Chapter 18
• Only by touching each other's Death Note can human individuals who own the Death Note in the human world recognize the appearance or voice of each other's God of Death.
• An individual with the eye power of a God of Death can tell the name and life-span of the other humans by looking at that person's face. By possessing the Death Note, an individual gains the ability to kill and stops being a victim. From this point, a person with the Death Note cannot see the life-span of other Death Note owners, including him/herself. But, it is not really neccessary for the individual to view the life-span of him/herself nor other Death Note owners.
• The God of Death must not tell humans the names or life-spans of individuals he sees. This is to avoid confusion in the human world

Chapter 19
• It is prerequisite for the Death Note in the human world that a living God of Death makes sure that the humans in the human world use it.
• It is very difficult to consider that a God of Death who has possessed a human could die, but if he should die, the Death Note that he brought into the human world will not lose its power.

Chapter 20
• In order to see the names and life-spans of humans by using the eye power of the God of Death, the owner must look at more than half of the person's face. When looking from top to bottom, he must look at least from the head to the nose. If he looks at only the eyes and under, he will not be able to see the person's name and life-span. Also, even though some parts of the face, for example the eyes, nose and mouth are hidden, if he can basically see the whole face, he will be able to see the person's life-span. It is still not clear on how much exposure is needed to tell the name and life-span, and this needs to be verified.
• If above conditions are met, names and life-spans can be seen through photos and pictures, no matter how old they are. But this is sometimes influenced by the vividness and size. Also, names and life-spans cannot be seen by face drawings, however realistic they may be.

Chapter 21
• Those with the eye power of the God of Death will have the eyesight of over 3.6 in the human measurement, regardless of their individual eyesight.

Chapter 22
• The individuals who lose the ownership of the Death Note will also be able to lose their memory of the usage of the Death Note, this does not mean that he will lose all the memory from the day he owned it to the day he loses possession, but means he will only lose the memory involving.

Chapter 23
• Whenever an individual with an ownership of more than two Death Notes loses possession of one of the Death Note he will not be able to recognize that Death Note's God of Deaths' appearance or voice anymore. The God of Death himself will leave, but all the memory involving that Death Note will remain as long as he maintains ownership of atleast one other Death Note.

Chapter 24
• The God of Death must not stay in the human world without a particular reason. conditions to stay in the human world are as follows:
1.) When the God of Death's Death Note is handed to a human.
2.) Essentially, finding a human to pass the Death Note should be done from the world of the Gods of Death, but if it is within 82 hours this may also be done in the human world.
3.) When a God of Death stalks an individual with an intention to kill them, as long as it is within 82 hours of haunting them. The God of Death may stay in the human world.

Chapter 25
• The God of Death must not hand the Death Note directly to anyone under six years of age (based on the human calendar).
• The Death Note must not be handed to a child under six years of age but Death Notes that have been dropped into the human world and are part of the human world, can be used upon humans of an age with the same effect.

Chapter 26
• If you just write, "Die of accident" for the cause of death, the victim will die from a natural accident after 6 minutes and 40 seconds from the time of writing it.
• Even though only one name is written in the Death Note, if it influences and causes other humans that are not written in it to die, the victim's cause of death will be a heart attack.

Chapter 27
• If you write, "Die of disease" with a specific disease's name and the person's time of death, there must be a sufficent amount of time for the disease to progress. If the set time is too tight, the victim will die of a heart attack after 6 minutes and 40 seconds after completing the Death Note.
• If you write, "Die of disease" for the cause of death, but only write a specific time of death without the actual name of disease, the human will die from an adequate disease. But the Death Note can only operate within 23 days (in the human calendar). This is called the 23-day rule.

Chapter 28
• If you write, "Die of disease" like before with a specific disease's name, but without a specific time, if it takes more than 24 days for the human to die, the 23-day rule will not take effect and the human will die at an adequate time depending on the disease.
• When rewriting the cause and/or details of death it must be done within 6 minutes and 40 seconds. You cannot change the victim's time of death, however soon it may be.

Chapter 29
• You cannot kill humans at the age of 124 and over with the Death Note.
• You cannot kill humans with less than 12 minutes of life left. (In human calculations.)

Chapter 30
• If you have traded the eye power of a God of Death, you will see a aperson's primary life span in the human world.
• The names you see with the eye power of a God of Death are the names needed to kill that person. You will be able to see the names even if that person isn't registered in the family registration.

Chapter 31
• The number of pages of the Death Note will never run out.
Posted Image

#96 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 08:40 AM

i've been search for the past 40mins and found the same thing that u found
i was surprised though....cuz i remember seeing ryuk telling light that "you can write as big or as small as u want, but if the pages get filled, u can't write anymore..."
unless tht was in my dream.....

thanks for correcting me then :(

#97 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 05:45 PM

i've been search for the past 40mins and found the same thing that u found
i was surprised though....cuz i remember seeing ryuk telling light that "you can write as big or as small as u want, but if the pages get filled, u can't write anymore..."
unless tht was in my dream.....

thanks for correcting me then :)

i wonder if he meant on the same page?
Posted Image

#98 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 11:41 PM

ye amaybe......maybe i'll misunderstood it......

and no wonder i didnt know about the never run out of pages rule..it's from the like side rules that were never used in the manga..........i never saw those extra rules before..........k i got to study on them then

btw recently i've really realized how much i joke about using a deathnote......but some of them aren't joking....
and took a character test somewhere.....i'm very close to Light.........um............
lol oh well i donb't care XD

#99 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 01:19 AM

all i have to say to you sanrio

....thank god you dont know my real name XD

edit:um you dont do you? *starts to bite nails*
Posted Image

#100 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 02:35 AM

all i have to say to you sanrio

....thank god you dont know my real name XD

edit:um you dont do you? *starts to bite nails*

now u got to recall if you ever posted your pic in the "post your pic" thread
i never said i don't have the eyes

btw when light first knew about the eyes, i serioulsy thought that 1 day maybe near the end i would have to get the eyes......but hes just too smart, he used OTHER ppl to get the eyes for him.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users