#521 ♥Sancchan♥

♥Sancchan♥

悪魔の恋人

• Senpai
  • 2401 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:56 PM

Yagami spelled backwards is "Imagay" = I'm a gay. Fits him perfectly <_<

LOL never actually noticed it until my friend told me. XD

I heard some rumors that there's gonna be an American Death Note movie, and Zac Efron is gonna play Light... <_< Could anyone tell me more about this? Is that true?

#522 Eeyore

Eeyore

Friend of Pooh. For what it's worth.

• Senpai
  • 2161 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:00 PM

I heard some rumors that there's gonna be an American Death Note movie, and Zac Efron is gonna play Light... <_< Could anyone tell me more about this? Is that true?

Why do the US insist on copying everything good, only to turn it into utter tripe?
I really hope that this is not true.
DISCLAIMER: Please bear in mind that with regard TakaH!Otty... I am biased. Very biased indeed (although I personally think it's not bias but merely a matter of quality). So please take anything I write with regard to her near limitless ability, talent, looks, appeal, charm, perfection, blah blah, with a pinch of salt the size of the moon. If you take it too seriously, I can not be held accountable for your over-reaction. ;)

#523 Krey

Krey

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 92 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:05 PM

I would use it. Although it goes against my own ethics code, i understand that i have to let common sense trump my own emotions every time. Would I have used it on hitler? absolutely. Kim Jong Il? most likely. There is no point in letting innocent people suffer for the sake of one person's twisted view of reality. Death Note is justified.
Posted Image
Signature by Silverwind GT

#524 VioletDreamer

VioletDreamer

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:07 PM

My favorite anime! I really loved Death Note when a friend introduced me to it. I was rooting for L and his weirdness all the way, it made me sad when he died. Mikami was interesting too. If only he'd realized Light was not a god and he was just using him...Poor guy.

Yagami spelled backwards is "Imagay" = I'm a gay. Fits him perfectly <_<

LOL never actually noticed it until my friend told me. XD

Please tell me this isn't true. I appreciate the attempt to make something related to an awesome anime but...No.

yuko-kaori2_zps8f6145b3.png
Sig made by the lovely Chimai!

#525 NyNy

NyNy

踊る 女王~♥

• Senpai
  • 1430 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:22 PM

Got to love Death Note. I watched in a weekend when my friend recommended the anime to me.

My blog, Nyam with Ny <- 私のブログを読んでください!

#526 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:12 PM

^ I watched the anime. I watched the movies.

I still want to read the manga... but just turning e-pages isn't that fun.

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#527 Draude12

Draude12

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 979 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:07 PM

I only watched the live action of Death Note, maybe i should try also the anime.

5ydydu.jpg

Avatar and signature created by ByuTaeReinA, Thank you very much.

3DS XL : 3282-5026-1667- Draude12 - Playing POKEMON X

#528 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:37 PM

I'm begging for a sequel of this, one of the greatest anime of all time! 

Cast of the upcoming musical on April 2015

here http://www.animenews...-costume/.79040

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#529 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:40 AM

preorder links for the new live action movie, DEATH NOTE Light up the NEW world

the Complete Set have 3 discs and the movie only editions have 1 disc

Complete Set Bluray Edition (7,777yen) : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Complete Set DVD Edition (6,666yen): CDJapan / Amazon JP
Bluray Edition (4,444yen) : CDJapan / Amazon JP
DVD Edition (3,333yen) : CDJapan / Amazon JP

the 7777, 6666, and 4444 are very self explanatory (7:lucky,6:devil,4:death)

3333 is MisaMisa lol

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#530 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:31 PM

^clever bastards hahaha

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#531 I am 10th

I am 10th

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 279 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:45 PM

Did guys know that Deathnote's core concept was just a ripped off of an old one shot manga?

m94s2a.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users