• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#41 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 12:32 PM

What if she had five girls and they went on to challenge the Morning Musume of 2020?

XD
That that will be something.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#42 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 10:42 PM

What if she had five girls and they went on to challenge the Morning Musume of 2020?

You know, that sounds freaky enough to actually happen.

#43 Scramasax

Scramasax

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 714 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 05:16 AM

The real question is, would she keep the "winner" of the auditions?

#44 GeneRozJamil

GeneRozJamil

The Power of Good-Bye.

• Senpai
  • 573 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:59 AM

i just downloaded her debut "GET" and appreciated it well. but sharan q's audition says the winner will be their new rock vocalist. but why did heike not become vocalist?

anyways, i liked "GET its really rock!

Posted Image

#45 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 02:35 PM

^Probably because tsunku changed his mind and started focusing on the five runner ups. Heike got to be a soloist instead.

I THINK SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A VOCALIST IN SHARAN Q, BUT THEY WENT ON A PAUSE OR SOMETHING? nOT TO SURE

www.hpoldschool.com (under construction)

#46 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 05:17 PM

Hard to imagine Heike or any of the runner-ups (except maybe Nakazawa) fronting Sharan Q. But in a way the girls who stuck around kind of do thanks to Uta Doki.

I kind of feel bad for her but at the same time she seemed very out of place most of the time. Maeda Yuki in Salt 5 felt appropriate in comparison.

But I could be wrong. There isn't much currently compelling me to seek out her stuff just like that other H!P soloist from around that time....who was it?

#47 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 07:16 PM

I really enjoyed reading the early posts in this thread. I neeer knew Nakazawa was a favorite, and the theory about a secret plan of forming a girl group sound sinteresting. May not be true, but who knows.. interesting to think about.

I haven't been getting into her music until just lately. I really enjoy the songs and, like others say, she is really good.
But her sales were so low! Extremely low!
Which is kinda weird, considering how well other H!P groups sold at that time.. Was it jsut the rock music that had lost popularity?

DId heike leave suddenly? From what i know she released a single in june, and left in july.
It is mentioned way back in this thread that "...Michiyo Heike (reportedly the only unamicable split from the H!P family)" . Can someone explain a foreigner what the word "unamicable" means? It isnt in my english dictionary..

#48 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 09:35 PM

unamicable - not amicable; unfriendly eg. like a bad breakup
That's the best I can do without bothering to go get a dictionary or something.

She was probably bummed from getting put on the backburner compared to all the other groups especially the one made up of the people she was supposed to have beaten. She seemed uncomfortable with a lot of the non musical things (skits, hosting, etc) the girls had to do in the early days so that compared with her not as successful as Morning Musume/Mini Moni/Tanpopo/Pucchi Moni career it's not surprising she left a little bit peeved.

The other 'forgotten soloists' are Miyoshi Chinatsu and to a lesser extent Ishii Rika.

Edit: They have a shared thread buried near the bottom of the last page. Always check past the first page before starting a new thread just in case. Miyoshi's turned Korean or something (married a Korean, etc.).

#49 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 04:55 PM

^Thanks for ansering my question.
It sounds reasonable that she was fed up. She left right before all the kids were joining. Maybe she wouldnt take the chance on being pushed even further to the back?
But she did last for five years! That is a long time!

The other 'forgotten soloists' are Miyoshi Chinatsu and to a lesser extent Ishii Rika.

Yeah, what was the deal with chinatsu? She left without any notice too! Just left on the day, didnt she?

And with Rika, was she hired just for a one year baasis because of the douyou pops?
She left really fast too..

#50 whale

whale

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 424 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 05:45 PM

I think Heike Michiyo is probably the only singer who got to write her on lyrics while in H!P.
Scene is one of the awesomest songs ever.
She should be having her baby sometime soon right?
I hope she continues her singing career after givng birth.

#51 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 06:29 PM

Actually Yuko also wrote a song although it was only performed at one of her concerts and hasn't been released.

#52 whale

whale

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 424 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 06:26 AM

Really?
What song and what concert?
It'd be awesome to hear.

#53 Henkka

Henkka

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 155 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:26 AM

Yeah, there's that song she only performed at a concert (the title escapes me now), but aside from that, she also co-wrote the lyrics with Tsunku on Koi no Kioku, the c/w to the Kuyashi Namida Porori single.

#54 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 08:32 PM

Really?
What song and what concert?
It'd be awesome to hear.

It's called Kiki Tai Koto and it was performed at her Christmas concert during the Nakazawa Yuko Y-Type concert tour.
I have it somewhere.... when I find it I can upload it for you.

Edit: Okay, here you go...Kiki Tai Koto concert rip: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8sutwa

#55 whale

whale

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 424 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 08:15 AM

The send space page won't open <_<
I wish more H!P artists could write their songs.
Like Melon Kinenbi should.

I know Heike Michiyo wrote the lyrics for her indie albums.
I want them so bad.

#56 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 01:55 PM

I didn't know if this was annouced but Heike gave birth to a baby girl on thrusday and I don't know the babys name yet but I want to see pictures of it. XD:

On Thursday, singer Michiyo Heike also became a mother, giving birth to a daughter weighing 3,444 grams.
(Vote for her in the PotW to support her! ^^) ...(sanspo

Credict to H!P Universtiy

bTW whats 3,444 grams suppose to convert that to?
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#57 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 03:55 PM

bTW whats 3,444 grams suppose to convert that to?

7,5927203 US pounds.

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#58 whale

whale

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 424 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 03:45 AM

I'm so glad she had her baby.
Hopefully she'll still return to music though.

#59 whale

whale

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 424 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 06:47 AM

Her indie albums are up on the tracker.
EVERYONE get them :lol:

#60 hansenolav

hansenolav

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 08:03 AM

back to the talk about Michiyo leaving HP, I dunno any more details than you all, but its interesting that if you look at the booklet scans, michiyo gave thanks to "Staff of Up Front Agency" on the first 2 albums. On the 3rd album, there is thanks to "All Hello members", but maybe that's not "Hello Project". I don't think how can she possibly be thanking all of hello project members, even HP Eggs! :lol:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users