• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#1 fazeshot

fazeshot

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 06:58 AM

Dunno if its proper to create this thread but I Just love Michiyo so much! listening to some of her songs right now!

Posted Image

And shes a cutie too ^^!

田中れいな 愛してる!
Posted Image
When I look into your eyes,
it's like falling in love all over again
Owner of H!F HelloFansubs!

#2 Ishimaru Michiyo

Ishimaru Michiyo

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 07:07 AM

I am not really familiar with her music but I always thought she got the crap end of the stick. She won the audition but the 5 losers ended up being the real winners! :lol:

#3 fazeshot

fazeshot

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 07:09 AM

Well right now im uploading the Pucchi moni best 1 cd to megaupload that I just ripped ill put the link in here when its done uploading so u can hear some of her ! :lol:

田中れいな 愛してる!
Posted Image

#4 fazeshot

fazeshot

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:14 AM

Pucchi moni best 1 album here! download now!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E65V2VFY

田中れいな 愛してる!
Posted Image

#5 Custom

Custom

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 245 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 07:20 PM

I am not really familiar with her music but I always thought she got the crap end of the stick. She won the audition but the 5 losers ended up being the real winners! :lol:

I've thought the same thing as well. Poor Heike...

Nice upload fazeshot. For those who like the 2 Heike tracks on that album, I recommend giving her single "Dakedo Aishisugite" a try. It's one of my favorite H!P songs =).

#6 fazeshot

fazeshot

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 07:29 PM

Ya ill definitely check that out then my favorite song by her so far is Anata no Yume ni Naritai

田中れいな 愛してる!
Posted Image

#7 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 07:35 PM

Theres much speculaion about the competition in the first place. Many considered Yuko Nakazawa to be the winner pretty much from the start and she loses and goes solo while staying with Morning Musume pretty much staright away. It has been suggested that Morning Musume were fundamentally what the contest was all about andin some respects Heike Michiyo didt fit what Tsunku was looking for therefore she won. Seems abit odd but kinda makes sence i guess.

May not be true of course but i understand the logic behind it.

#8 fazeshot

fazeshot

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 07:38 PM

Ya I dunno all I know is she has one of the most powerful vocals i've heard in H!P but shes kind of a different style of music ... You can tell shes more fit for rock type music..

田中れいな 愛してる!
Posted Image

#9 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 07:40 PM

Im not questioning her talent thats beyond doubt to me. But yes she is prehaps suited best to other styles. She was great in 7nin Matsuri - Summer Reggae Rainbow tho.

#10 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 07:41 PM

lol, it's michiyo, wasn't she the one who was like the initial winner of this contest taht afterwards led to the creation of morning musume or something, can't remember

*side note*this was a long time ago but back when the adoption thread was still here i was her "father" same with koharu (note: check profile pic too lazy to change it, it was my certificate)*end note* :lol: but yeah that was awhile ago
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#11 wrongun

wrongun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 984 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:36 PM

I looked up on the wiki that she's an indie artist nowadays. I'm curious to hear what her music is like now after Hello! Project.

#12 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 10:33 PM

Ah, Heike :lol: I've always enjoyed her music and her in general. I still would consider her "Teenage Dream" album one of the top 5 in H!P. I love people with a bold voice, and Heike does have a strong and bold voice :lol:

She released a new single (she now goes by "michiyo") last... December? I believe thats right. If I have time, I'll upload it and share the love :lol:

My top Heike songs:
GET
myself
Start
Akai Tsuki

#13 fazeshot

fazeshot

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 11:36 PM

Ah, Heike :lol: I've always enjoyed her music and her in general. I still would consider her "Teenage Dream" album one of the top 5 in H!P. I love people with a bold voice, and Heike does have a strong and bold voice :D

She released a new single (she now goes by "michiyo") last... December? I believe thats right. If I have time, I'll upload it and share the love :)

My top Heike songs:
GET
myself
Start
Akai Tsuki

If you uploaded that I'de :lol: ya forever XD

田中れいな 愛してる!
Posted Image

#14 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 01:17 AM

Theres much speculaion about the competition in the first place. Many considered Yuko Nakazawa to be the winner pretty much from the start and she loses and goes solo while staying with Morning Musume pretty much staright away. It has been suggested that Morning Musume were fundamentally what the contest was all about andin some respects Heike Michiyo didt fit what Tsunku was looking for therefore she won. Seems abit odd but kinda makes sence i guess.

May not be true of course but i understand the logic behind it.

Did she end up singing with SharanQ? I mean... that is what the contest was SUPPOSEDLY about. I never really paid any attention to SharanQ (don't kill me Santa or Amoz) so I never really figured out if she did much work with the job she won...
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#15 Custom

Custom

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 245 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 01:19 AM

I uploaded the PV for "Get". I believe Santa-san was the one who originally uploaded it a few months ago. Enjoy.

> http://www.sendspace.com/file/fakk30 < .

#16 fazeshot

fazeshot

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 01:29 AM

Saweeeeeeeeeeeet thx

田中れいな 愛してる!
Posted Image

#17 Custom

Custom

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 245 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 03:05 AM

PV for "Dakedo Aishisugite" uploaded to Sendspace. Once again, credit goes to Santa-san for sharing these.

> http://www.sendspace.com/file/f9twu2 <

#18 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 03:05 AM

I'm not sure if she ever really did play with Sharan Q. I've already seen the GET PV, and that guitar dude is in it playing, so I think she got to record GET with them ^_^

And as promised:
"unaffected" michiyo's newest single (that I know of):

Since its on my own server, you can whore it out for a full week :XD:

#19 tommythecat

tommythecat

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 322 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 03:47 AM

It's a shame she was overshadowed by the underdog success of MoMusu, she is quite talented ^_^

Posted Image

No one can ever replace you Makoto

#20 fazeshot

fazeshot

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 07:50 AM

Loved that GET PV.. very good stuff I really am considering buying some of her solo stuff

Also love that unaffected song.. shes really different and thats why I like her so much

田中れいな 愛してる!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users