#21 attosaibu

attosaibu

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 02:49 AM

Aburame Shino....

I think I have a same personality like him. A very lazy person... :blush

Btw, the way he think is also like mine. I just want to fill my life with enjoyable moment...

Enjot the life to its fullest....

Posted Image

Sssst...... She's asleep don't wake her until I come to rescue her by my kiss. ^_^

#22 bahamut84

bahamut84

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 524 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 04:53 PM

hmmm, my avatar should tell XD. it's Onizuka Eikichi. like him coz he just being who he is. wild outside, but kind inside, pretty much like me, rude, but *ahem* kind:D (minus his pervertness.... i am not a pervert XD, and i dun drink and smoke)

another one is luffy (one piece). how he trust his friends. he is kinda idiot, only motivated by food, but he is pure and kind :lol:.

#23 Crusaders

Crusaders

Maeda Ami

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 07:49 PM

hmmm, my avatar should tell XD. it's Onizuka Eikichi. like him coz he just being who he is. wild outside, but kind inside, pretty much like me, rude, but *ahem* kind:D (minus his pervertness.... i am not a pervert :(, and i dun drink and smoke)

another one is luffy (one piece). how he trust his friends. he is kinda idiot, only motivated by food, but he is pure and kind :lol:.

Haha...You sure? they are both idiot, just like you?(no offens)

now that i think after I still are like Hitsugaya, but also like Shikamaru Nara...think everything very troublesome, but im pretty smart ^^

#24 hank

hank

~out~

• Shinmem
  • 2493 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 04:19 PM

hmmm, my avatar should tell ^_^. it's Onizuka Eikichi.

I think the same happens to me :]
it's Maes hughes, I like him because he is a happy and smart guy
and he loves his daughter :]
lets wait and see...

#25 joel2004tauro

joel2004tauro

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 10:11 PM

well, maybe Sasuke because i also hate to my brother XD.

#26 Crusaders

Crusaders

Maeda Ami

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 05:02 PM

hmmm, my avatar should tell XD. it's Onizuka Eikichi.

I think the same happens to me :]
it's Maes hughes, I like him because he is a happy and smart guy
and he loves his daughter :]

yeah..you kinda look like him..^^ but i guess you have no daughter and like to kiss your photoes?

#27 bahamut84

bahamut84

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 524 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 04:47 AM

@hank: errr, which anime/manga it is from?
@crusader: dun worry, i sometimes also a bit stupid :lol: (1 last note, i am not as idiot as them. only once in a while <3)

#28 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 05:15 AM

has anyone heard of Kodocha?

i'm most like Sana Kurata from Kodocha. i'm really weird and i confuse myself easily... i'm pretty dense too... =_= and when i try to philosophize about something, i get all mixed up and make crazy faces and just tell myself to forget about it and move on to something else. wheeeee~.... i've started making faces like she does in the manga, too... (it's subconscious, really) ^o^
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#29 Crusaders

Crusaders

Maeda Ami

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 07:22 AM

@hank: errr, which anime/manga it is from?
@crusader: dun worry, i sometimes also a bit stupid XD (1 last note, i am not as idiot as them. only once in a while XD)

hehe...so you are stupid, im almost the same, but sometime im as smart as Shikamaru in naruto ^^ *brag* btw you were aksing what anime, you dont know >_<, its from Famouse "Full Metal Alchemist" >_<

has anyone heard of Kodocha?

i'm most like Sana Kurata from Kodocha. i'm really weird and i confuse myself easily... i'm pretty dense too... =_= and when i try to philosophize about something, i get all mixed up and make crazy faces and just tell myself to forget about it and move on to something else. wheeeee~.... i've started making faces like she does in the manga, too... (it's subconscious, really) ^o^

got a screenshot? I really want to see this Sana Kurata, what he/she look like ^^

#30 hamster

hamster

10 Years & Counting

• Senpai
  • 1743 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 08:11 AM

demon eyes kyo [samurai deeper kyo]
im crazy and im also a killer XD

#31 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 12:56 AM

got a screenshot? I really want to see this Sana Kurata, what he/she look like ^^

here's Sana:

anime version:
Posted Image

i prefer the manga version though, because the drawings are more familier and the colours aren't so cheesy... here's manga Sana:
Posted Image

huzzah! :lol:
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#32 Tanakacchi

Tanakacchi

Never stop loving Reina! <3

• Shinmem
  • 762 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 11:13 AM

Posted Image
You are NEJI!

Proud. Driven. You fix on your objective and stick to it. Some people may see you as cold or even cruel, but they just can't see past your prickly surface. At heart, you care about your companions and may be a little more sensitive than you'd like to admit.

and:
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image= This looked cute so i thought it would be nice for u Gaki-san fans to look at :)

#33 Kagenuma

Kagenuma

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 10:34 AM

Old school - Kurama from YYH :lol:

#34 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 12:15 AM

the character i'm most like is shino, I'm smart but I keep things too myself. Atleast thats what I got on a character test

racequeen.jpg

#35 .:koi_uma:.

.:koi_uma:.

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 10:22 PM

kisa sohma mostly :P

www.fiorefarms.com

Best Conversation Ever:

"Do you speak english? ^^"

"O_o nani?!"

[/size]

#36 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 05:19 PM

hmm, nowadays it seems i'm les like ryoga...wait what am i talking about, i still have no sense of direction whatsoever (can't count how many times i've wasted a whole day trying to find my way back after i spaced out and went some ramdon direction someplace), haha my huge ass umbrella still follows me everywhere i go (mainly because fo the recent downpour around where i live), and now i've even got a friend who acts like ranma from ranma 1/2 so it all works out (now only if i could lose this uber tan and be a bit paler so i could cosplay as ryoga XD, i'm too dark to be him, or even go white and be L)

haha i also noticed that now i habitually sit like L everywhere, in my comp chair, on park benchs, anywahere i can sit down i sit down like L -___-
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#37 Amane-san

Amane-san

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 05:42 AM

I think I'm most like Hyuuga Hinata. Why? Well I'm shy and I'm not very confident. I also have alot of nervous habits. I rarely speak and when I do sometimes I stutter if I'm under enough pressure. People also say that I'm very kind. All these things relate to Hyuuga Hinata more than any other anime character I've seen so far.

Posted Image

#38 ahlzienen

ahlzienen

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 08:02 AM

for me as of personality is concerned im like soujiro of rurouni kenshin
even im in pain (even heart broken) you wont see me sobing but always smiling :P

and as appearance is concern....my friends are laughing when they came to see me cosplaying azuma kazuma of yakitate japan!!! they say i really look like him!!! hmnnn...... ill atach an image here so just judge it okay :P

HERES AN IMAGE OF MYSELF COURTESY OF COSPLAY.PH

Posted Image

#39 †Viriilink

†Viriilink

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 183 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 01:16 AM

Rider from Fate/ Stay Night as a guy instead.

#40 rahvin

rahvin

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 254 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 01:57 AM

Mugen from Smaurai Champloo!!!! :cool
nah....i wish XD
Posted Image SIMPLY THE BEST

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users