• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 kagonchan

kagonchan

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 07:52 PM

:D What do you thing about this new anime???[font=Comic Sans Ms][color=#FFCCFF][b]
Posted Image

#2 KiddFlip_88

KiddFlip_88

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:15 PM

Kirarin, looks prett decent for a anime but its looks like so many attempted anime that try to be mainstream. But Kusumi Koharu opening and ending songs sound great though, so I might give it a chance
Posted Image

Mini Moni is #1
I am new to forums...so if I do anything wrong, please tell me

#3 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 11:27 AM

It looks really cute, and since it's for kids its easier for me to understand.
I do like koharu singing the theme songs and i definately wanna see how the series goes.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#4 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

Call me さくら and yes, I am a girl

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 07:02 PM

I finally watched the ep that was uploaded to the tracker here....it was pretty good actually.....kinda aimed at the 10-14 age area, but it was still pretty decent. Koharu did a good job of doing the voice for it too.

Berryz Koubou Fansite - Special Generation Forum (sadly this forum is gone but the link remains for posterity)
Listening to J-pop is like eating a can of Pringles "Once you Jpop you can't stop!"

#5 DrWorm

DrWorm

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 106 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 11:52 PM

It looks really cute, and since it's for kids its easier for me to understand.
I do like koharu singing the theme songs and i definately wanna see how the series goes.

I've mentioned it on the H!P TV Programs thread, but I'll repeat it here just in case: l33t Raws (http://www2.l33t-raws.org/) is releasing very nice quality raw versions of the show. So I probably won't be putting up any more episodes on the tracker and just point people to their tracker.

#6 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 08:38 PM

I finally watched the ep that was uploaded to the tracker here....it was pretty good actually.....kinda aimed at the 10-14 age area, but it was still pretty decent. Koharu did a good job of doing the voice for it too.

I think it's aimed a bit lower than that cuz I've only been 15 for a little while but its still cute ^___^ so all is good.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#7 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 07:32 AM

oh yay! im still in that age range then ^_^ (Dammit, Im too young for how I act in real life).
I dont know, i havnt been watching too much anime lately ('cept for Bleach). But I know, either way, no matter what age group its targeted, Ill watch this. ITS H!P HISTORY IN THE MAKING!

-sLaVe4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#8 ThousandSG

ThousandSG

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 10:48 AM

from my opinion..
i think koharu act as kirarin..is not ..apporpiate.. (personal opinion)

#9 xmorfis

xmorfis

Egao!Yes!NOOB

• Uploader
  • 422 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 02:20 PM

from my opinion..
i think koharu act as kirarin..is not ..apporpiate.. (personal opinion)

Yeah I agree...but still its the next step for H!P...I try promoting this in the other forum but they all remain silent its like they have no taste for this kind of anime... :crying

#10 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 05:52 PM

Does anyone know when the single of the opening and ending is going to be released??

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#11 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 01:18 PM

o.O, a new anime for me to watch eh?
looks interesting, time to check it out, lol the description reminds me somewhat of full moon wo sagashite with the girl becoming an idol to find this guy she likes. and i liked that show...alot...so time to check out kirarin revolution then
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#12 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

Became an AKB48 fan during his absence

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 04:00 PM

Most recent episode (16 i think) features Yosshi as herself (in a sense)

It's funny to see how they made the rest of the members have shadows over their eyes to show that they are regarded as "nameless members" while Yosshi gets a close-up

The episode refers the the group as Momusu alot, only the managers and yosshi herself call them Morning Musume

Yosshi kicks some ass and announces herself as "Morning Musume's leader" to the gasps of Kirari and the 2 SHIPs guys

TV Tokyo is called TV Higashi in the episode

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

-Note: This momusu has 9 members, Koharu (the 10th) is Kirari and not part of momusu LOL

FukumuraSig_zps01ca5087.jpg
(*^ ^*)

#13 PinkSugarAibon

PinkSugarAibon

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 08:02 PM

I saw the first episode and it reminded me a bit of other animes out there, similaries at least. i don't like koharu kususumi's voice, i know its the first time and she has improved from the 1st episode to now but still i didn't really fancy this and im big into shoujo animes
Posted Image
Sub-leader of J-pop Performance Group, Happy! Project

#14 craig

craig

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 08:07 PM

It's cool to see an animated Momusu like that (excellent novelty value).

#15 mr.moonlight

mr.moonlight

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 05:22 AM

It's funny to see how they made the rest of the members have shadows over their eyes to show that they are regarded as "nameless members" while Yosshi gets a close-up

The episode refers the the group as Momusu alot, only the managers and yosshi herself call them Morning Musume

Yosshi kicks some ass and announces herself as "Morning Musume's leader" to the gasps of Kirari and the 2 SHIPs guys

TV Tokyo is called TV Higashi in the episode

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

-Note: This momusu has 9 members, Koharu (the 10th) is Kirari and not part of momusu LOL

Where to download this episode
I like Yossy so much
I tried to search bittorent but this episode almost dead torrent
so sad~~~~

Posted Image
٭♀♀٭♪♫♥Mr.Moonlight Sub-Leader ofYoshizawa’s Fanclub♥♪♫٭♀

"สมาพันธ์ รักโยชิซาว่า ฮุๆๆๆๆๆๆ"
"Mr.Moonlight -- Hitomihitomo -- chunchun -- Naoko"

#16 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 05:49 AM

read dr. worm's post...he has a link to this place which has the eps
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#17 fang

fang

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 274 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 08:35 AM

Yep, saw the episode on YouTube rather than downloading it. Too bad it is not subbed in English so I could understand better.

#18 katkat33

katkat33

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 07:04 AM

mhmm can't believe there aren't any fansubs regularly subbing this anime =(

but it's aimed at kids/young girls isn't it ^^' i guess it doesn't realli fit my anime genre lol >< only heard about the anime after hearing the OP from H!P~~

#19 DrWorm

DrWorm

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 08:30 AM

Somebody has started subbing it, but only has two episodes so far: http://nihonnokiseki.blogspot.com/

#20 SakuraFae

SakuraFae

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 03:45 AM

I guess it's pretty cute. The animation kinda sucks. Too much chibi, and the eyes are way too glowy, everything's too exagerated... (To the point that in some scenes, the eyes look like sliced cucumbers. In my opinion.)

I have trouble distinguishing Koharu's voice from Kirari's character. I listen to her and can't help but think "KOHARU". Especially after her perfermance of Rainbow Pink with Sayumi at the Rainbow 7 concert. (Ugh.)

It could be better. It's not horrible. It's cute, just... Could be better, I think.

I'm going to keep watching it, though. So it can't be too horrible. =3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users