#1 nono:)bbz

nono:)bbz

no nozomi, no life.

• Senpai
  • 5883 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 02:19 PM

! Dong Bang Shin Ki !
Posted Image
(l-r: Jung Yunho, Kim Junsu, Kim Jaejoong, Shim Changmin, Park Yoochun)

동방신기 are a South Korean male group made of the 5 members above.
Also known as DBSK, TVXQ, TVfXQ or their Japanese title Tohoshinki.
The guys are managed by SM Entertainment.

Members:
Kim 'Hero' Jaejoong: 김재중, January 26th, 1986
Jung 'U-Know' Yunho: 정윤호, February 6th, 1986
Park 'Micky' Yoochun: 박유천, June 4th, 1986
Kim 'Xiah' Junsu: 김준수, December 15th, 1986
Shim 'Max' Changmin: 심창민, February 18th, 1988

Korean Albums:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
1) Tri-angle - download
2) Christmas Gift From 동방신기 - download
3) Rising Sun - download
4) "O"-正.反.合. - download
5) MIROTIC - download

Japanese Albums:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
1) Heart, Mind and Soul - download
2) Five in the Black - download
3) T - download
4) The Secret Code - download

For everything else, check these links:
Wikipedia - TVXQ
DBSK Archives

Or feel free to PM me :blink:

#2 Miki-chan

Miki-chan

Kappa Airi's Slave

• Validating
  • 124 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 03:23 AM

I like Changmin ^^

#3 Rikku^^

Rikku^^

2nd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 452 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 10:26 AM

Oh my god...they are cute, heard they are also called DBSG and TVQX ::D: confused...why are there 3 names they use? But Lead are sooo hot 2
Posted Image Akira(one all the way to the right) is soo cute and Shinya(the one in the cap,the black one :D )
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 l3aKa_poonZ

l3aKa_poonZ

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 03:40 PM

Oh my god...they are cute, heard they are also called DBSG and TVQX ::D: confused...why are there 3 names they use? But Lead are sooo hot 2
Posted Image Akira(one all the way to the right) is soo cute and Shinya(the one in the cap,the black one :D )

yep!!

you can call them , DBSK, DBSG or TVXQ
i've heard that means "5 cute boys" or something lol
::D:

Posted Image

#5 Plague

Plague

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 08:42 PM

Only discovered them form TRI-ANGLE a composition of K-pop [by BoA] K-rock [TRAX] and of course them DBSK [HOT!!!]

[Cute Connection?]
Posted Image
[freewebs.com/berryzportal][[email protected]][PGSM]

#6 GoSh

GoSh

KARA SNSD Wonder Girls 4EVER!!!!!

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:46 AM

Oooow I didn't see any of their Thread here well since they also have a career in Japan, let's hsare everything bout them^^

please help ^_^

Posted Image

TVXQ is a Korean boy band formed by SM Entertainment. It is composed of five members specializing in the areas of dance, acappella, acting, and pop with an R&B vibe. The group has gained popularity in South Korea, Japan, China, Thailand and other East Asian countries.

Their name translates to "Rising Gods of the East." They are known in Korea as 'Dong Bang Shin Ki' (often abbreviated as DBSG and DBSK) while the Japanese equivalent of the group's name is 'Tōhōshinki' (abbreviated as THSK). Although their origin is of pure Korean, their name on most official non-japanese merchandise is scripted as "TVXQ".

History

2003: Pre-fame
Typical of a premature boy band, the members were separately chosen by SM Entertainment through various auditions. The trainees in the company including members of Super Junior were divided into groups of their peers and received training to find potential talents. The five members of TVXQ were originally the lead vocals of other singing groups.

2004: Debut
TVXQ made their first appearance on December 26, 2003 during a BoA and Britney Spears Showcase. They performed their debut song Hug as well as an acappella rendition of O Holy Night alongside BoA. The group eventually released two physical singles (Hug and The Way U Are), accompanied by photo books, before their first album in 2004. TVXQ reached #1 on Korean music charts in three months after their debut.

An official fan club was created, named after the Cassiopeia constellation near the Big Dipper. TVXQ's fans chose the name "Cassiopeia" for their fan club because the constellation has 5 stars in its galaxy, and TVXQ has 5 members. When traced on a computer keyboard, "TVfXQ" makes the constellation Cassiopeia.

SM Entertainment had once considered adding a Chinese member to the group and have member rotation to help boost popularity in other countries, as hinted in The 3rd StoryBook - TVfXQ!, and to also branch each member into different solo activities, or possibly combine other trainees into the group. However, the idea was immediately abandoned due to a great deal of fan opposition and outrage who tried to also boycott SM Entertainment products at the time.

2006: Overseas expansion and release of third Korean album

Going overseas
Before returning to South Korea with their third album in Fall 2006, TVXQ endeavored to spread their sphere of influence out of the country. They held their first Asian tour, made guest appearances, and were featured on commercials in several Asian countries, including Malaysia, Thailand and Japan. TVXQ members were the first Korean performers ever to stage a concert in Malaysia for their "Rising Sun 1st Asia Tour", in Bukit Jalil (Putra Indoor Stadium) [1] for their 2nd Korean album "Rising Sun", released in 2005. The tour continued to Thailand, Bangkok at the Impact Arena.

Soon after, they was kept busy in preparation for the first tour in Japan, "Heart, Mind and Soul", to promote their first Japanese album. They released as many as 5 Japanese singles in total that year. The members also focused on strengtening their grasp on the Japanese language to increase promotions in the country and communicate better with fans, similar to BoA in her early debut years in Japan [2].

Their move to stretch outside of South Korea was successful and the fan response was overwhelming. They were the first Asian group to win two Thailand Music Awards for both Best Music Video (Rising Sun) and Favorite Asian Artist. Their seventh Japanese single Sky hit #6 on the Oricon Weekly Chart, with their eighth single Miss You reaching #3 in Japan. They have topped both the Japanese and Korean charts on the Malaysian radio show "988" twice with their singles "Begin" and "The Fighting Spirit Of The East". The show has an audience of about 4.2 million listeners, reaching as far as Singapore.

On March 7, 2007, the group released their tenth Japanese single, Choosey Lover which charted #4 on the Oricon Singles Chart in Japan on the week of its release. On March 14, 2007, TVXQ released their second Japanese album entitled, "Five in the Black", debuting as #6 on the Oricon album charts.

From early April, TVXQ members started hosting a weekly radio program "TVXQ Bigeastation" on Japan FM Network channel, currently being aired on seven local FM stations

Member profiles

HERO JaeJoong/Youngwoong JaeJoong
Stage Name : HERO | YoungWoong JaeJoong (영웅재중 or 英雄在中)
Birthdate: January 26, 1986 (1986-01-26) (age 21)
Birthplace: Chungnam (충남 or 忠南)
Position: Main Vocals

U-know YunHo
Stage Name : U-KNOW | U-know YunHo (유노윤호 or 瑜卤允浩)
Birthdate: February 6, 1986 (1986-02-06) (age 21)
Birthplace: Gwangju (광주)
Position: Baritone, Leader

Micky YooChun
Stage Name : MICKY | Micky YooChun (믹키유천 or 秘奇有天/秘奇有仟)
Birthdate: June 4, 1986 (1986-06-04) (age 21)
Birthplace: Seoul (서울)
Position: Bass-baritone

Xiah JunSu
Stage Name : XIAH | Xiah JunSu (시아준수 or 细亚俊秀)
Birthdate: December 15, 1986 (1986-12-15) (age 20)(registered on January 1, 1987)
Birthplace: Gyeonggi (경기 or 京畿道)
Position: Baritenor
Religion: Seventh-day Adventist[19][20]

Max ChangMin/ Choikang Changmin
Stage Name : MAX | ChoiKang ChangMin (최강창민 or 最强昌珉)
Birthdate: February 18, 1988 (1988-02-18) (age 19)
Birthplace: Seoul (서울)
Position: Tenor
Religion: Buddhism

"2nd Asia Live Tour Concert 'O'-正.反.合"
With the album released in seven Asian countries (South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, China and Hong Kong), the band has begun its second Asian tour in support of their third album. The tour kicked off on the February 23, 2007 at the Olympic Park in Seoul. 12,000 fans attended the three Seoul concerts, including over 1,500 fans from Japan, China, Thailand, and five other Asian nations. The concert repertoire included 24 songs and dance sequences.[15].

The tour will travel through six other cities in Asia in the later half of the year including Beijing, Shanghai, Taipei, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur.

"2nd Live Tour 2007 - Five in the Black" (Japan)
With the release of their second Japanese album, 'Five in the Black', TVXQ will be going on its second Japan Live Tour nationwide. The tour will begin on May 5th, and end late July. The group was originally scheduled to hold 14 performances in 9 cities, but plans were altered after "pleas by fans who were devastated that their original shows had sold-out". There will be 16 live performances instead, including two new shows at Tokyo's Nippon Budokan Hall.

Credits:Wikipedia+DBSK thread@soompi
Posted Image

ava+sig : pleasilla@ssf+Agnes@ambn

#7 Yuria-kun

Yuria-kun

forever love

• Senpai
  • 1171 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:16 PM

My sister has gotten me into DBSK (I like to call them with this name), even though I usually don't care that much about Korean music. One of the reasons that I like them, is that Yunho is sooo hot :P I also like Yoochun a lot. Besides their music, these little dramas that they have made, like Dangerous Love and stuff are also awesome. Balloons and O are my fav songs :wacko: I also like Somebody to Love, but their Japanese sounds funny :chuu:

Posted Image
always keep the faith

#8 GoSh

GoSh

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 03:27 AM

Ooooow I like Yunho too OMG the way he dance just soooo HOT!!! hahaha

well I like JJ too and my #1 is Junsu hohoho

Random Pics
Posted Image

From their 2nd Korean Concert "O"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The Leader Yunho
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 06:07 AM

I don't consider them great singers, well they have great vocals but I dont consider their songs to be doing their vocals justice.

Junsu is my favorite :angry: Though he didn't look all that good back then with the blonde hair.... it got so much hotter now.
BIG BANG > DBSK

-sLaVe4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#10 GoSh

GoSh

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 06:50 AM

they're not the best but they deff have each other's back, you should watch their Japan concert it's good^^ u'll see how great Junsu's vocal is

My fave also Junsu but I must say I love JJ's style hahahaha he's such a metrosexual >.<

Junsu??? <_<
Posted Image

Posted Image

DBSK Fanet
Posted Image
Posted Image

@MKMF2006
Posted Image
Posted Image

Credits:Soompi+GI
Posted Image

#11 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 06:38 AM

Does anybody know anything about the release of the Dating on Earth drama? It's supposed to come out some time this month, starring all of DBSK but mainly JJ and Micky (my two favorites).
Anyways, here's where you can find the xman shows (lots of which feature the boys) WHICH have english subtitles.
http://www.veoh.com/...P...9466&rank=9
There's more videos on the right and you can always just search 'xman english subs'. Credit to the uploaders~!

#12 GoSh

GoSh

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 07:15 AM

mmm it suppsedly out last year but got delayed >.<

so maybe round next month (till the end of this year) hahahaha
Posted Image

#13 Tanakachi

Tanakachi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1176 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:57 AM

I like Hero's voice the best..dont know why lol, but no body beats Yunho's dancing though...keke <_<
Master and Head of the Reina branch
Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 GoSh

GoSh

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 03:58 AM

Ahahaha yeah Yunho dance is the best esp at Dance Battle 2005 and Starking

DBSK with SoNyeo ShiDae member SeoHyun
Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 04:48 AM

Yuhno still can't beat Se7en though. I see DBSK and Se7en battling all the time, haha Se7en always wins <3

i think they all have good voices, but I just like Junsu the most for some reason, haha.

Junsu??? <3
http://i96.photobuck...3/JunsuBody.jpg

I sure hope so....

-sLaVe4MM

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#16 GoSh

GoSh

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 06:17 AM

seven :blush: x_x x_x :rolleyes: yunho <3 too hahaha

well to be honest eventho I dun like this guy but he's one of the best dancer tho...M yep Lee Minwoo hahaha of course the best should be Jang Woo Hyuk hahaha

That's Junsu I got it from his pic thread *drool*
Posted Image

#17 H!P #1 FAN

H!P #1 FAN

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 426 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:45 PM

<3 MY FAV IS (MICKY+YUNHO) <3 <3

#18 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:08 PM

only song i listen to admittedly by them is...triangle...
that was cuz...DAMN YOU NENG (still love you tho :good:)
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#19 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 12:25 AM

only song i listen to admittedly by them is...triangle...
that was cuz...DAMN YOU NENG (still love you tho XD)

:) You welcome Kuya~ Huhuhu, you know you love my sneaky recommendations!

P.S. you can change your SN now?!

-sLaVe4MM

#20 GoSh

GoSh

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 04:44 AM

Has Anyone listen to Kodan Kumi Feat DBSK song Last Angel
ooow I hope The boys will be in the PV too
this is gonna be sooo COOL!!!!!

DBSK in Paris
Posted Image
Posted Image