#41 HealthySummer

HealthySummer

Triple Threat :>

• Senpai
  • 2155 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 10:39 AM

Yeah CCS is one of the best CLAMP produced animes
Spoiler

it's actually one of the reason why i fell in love with the Japanese culture :P along with other anime's such as Ranma 1/2 and DBZ <3

I love the last opening of CCS Platinum by that girl i forgot the singer :sob:

#42 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 09:07 PM

I should've checked this thread out earlier!
Oh, HealthySummer, Maaya Sakamoto is the singer of "Platinum". If you have any other questions about this series, just ask me. No one else can claim to know as much as me. I even wrote an 11 page article titled "CARDCAPTOR SAKURA AND THE MEANING OF LOVE". ^_^

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#43 LuckyAngel

LuckyAngel

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 12:36 PM

i've watched cardcaptor sakura since i was like six years old...
its a pretty nice anime...
Sig. and Ava by Raii-chan :D
Posted Image

#44 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:40 PM

Yay! Another CARDCAPTOR SAKURA fan! And you like C-ute too! Woo-hoo! :P
So, do you have a favorite character or episode? My favorite character is Tomoyo. (Look at the left side of the screen.) I love all the episodes, but #60, "Sakura And A Precious Friend", always makes me cry. <3 It's really touching and sad to see Meilin pour her heart out to Tomoyo.

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#45 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:16 PM

I love that show. I can't remember much of it. :P It is hard to buy the dvds becasue they are too expensive.

#46 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 06:37 PM

@Matchin' Color Gurl: Check the internet (not Amazon, 'cuz they suck) and maybe you'll find the season 1 and 2 boxed sets. If you think $90 or whatever the boxed sets cost are expensive, think about this....I paid $30 each for 20 DVDs in order to have the whole series. That's $600 total. Plus I bought all 12 volumes of the manga, first and second editions of Volumes 1 - 6. 18 manga times $10 each is $180! Now take into consideration that I have several *cough* bootleg CDs, legit stickers, coloring books (yes, coloring books), trading cards, posters, cloth and plastic wall hangings, etc. I think I've invested my life in CARDCAPTOR SAKURA! Save your pennies, nickels and dimes, and track down those DVDs before it's too late! <3

#47 Ereiriyu

Ereiriyu

Pyonnn~

• Senpai
  • 1366 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 01:03 PM

Uwahh.. no CCS updated? man, we should continue talking about this nice anime ( even if it's already finish)

I love the last opening of CCS Platinum by that girl i forgot the singer XD

It's By Maaya Sakamoto.

---
ohh. The CCS movie 2 was really XD at the last part. Sakura tells shaoran that she loves him. because she taught that shaoran's feelings will lost ( because the cards turn into sakura cards ) then.. he didn't lose his feelings for sakura! <3 bacause the card she capture (don't know what card wuz that! :wub:) said it's alright. then.. :omg: sakura hugged shaoran XD

YAY! I LOVE YOU CLAMP!~ thank you for creating CCS!
Spoiler

tumblr_mwq3ni7rtB1t23kupo1_500.png

Gaki's little fan since 2008 ^^

#48 °Manna

°Manna

ガキカメ♪ガキカメ亀井絵里!

• Senpai
  • 4766 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 02:25 PM

^

yes that was the sweetest part~ XD

Posted Image
Loyal Fan of Kamei Eri

#49 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 03:46 PM

Ereiriyu, if you look at 5 posts above yours, I already answered HealthySummer's question. XD
Anyway, it's good to see interest in the best anime and manga series ever!! :wub:

#50 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 08:46 PM

Oh didn't even see that there's a CCS Thread! I love CLAMP and CCS is the cutest Anime ever, i have all Episodes and both Movies, it's a great Anime ^^;

#51 Ereiriyu

Ereiriyu

Pyonnn~

• Senpai
  • 1366 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:29 AM

yes that was the sweetest part~ XD

Hai! hai! :D It was a Sweetest Part! ^^;

Ereiriyu, if you look at 5 posts above yours, I already answered HealthySummer's question. <3
Anyway, it's good to see interest in the best anime and manga series ever!! XD

Oh.. sorry ^^; i can't resist answering because it's my favorite CCS song ( and it was on my mp3) XD
I Love CCS since i was 7 years.. It's My fave anime of all time! (
Spoiler
)

Oh didn't even see that there's a CCS Thread! I love CLAMP and CCS is the cutest Anime ever, i have all Episodes and both Movies, it's a great Anime :omg:

I'm jealous ^^; i just have 2 OCD ( original CD ) which is The Two movies ^^;

tumblr_mwq3ni7rtB1t23kupo1_500.png

Gaki's little fan since 2008 ^^

#52 belabellissima

belabellissima

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 12:37 AM

Ohhh I never noticed this thread before!
I've been watching this anime again lately since it's been so long :D
LOVE IT FOREVER! (but only the Japanese version hehee) ^^;

#53 cr1st3ll3

cr1st3ll3

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:41 PM

When I first heard the Japanese version, my reaction was "OMFG. THEY SOUND LIKE BABIES!!!" (in reference to Syaoran + Sakura)... but lo and behold, five years later, I am very accustomed to the helium voice acting of Japanese seiyuu. Anyway, LOVE the show. Definitely something I would grab the nearest preteen and say "WATCH THIS!!" to

One Actor. One Idol. One aspiring Singer. All navigating the treacherous paths of the entertainment industry. Follow them as they are pulled together by the strings of fate
Aidoru Kana?

#54 magic_ayu

magic_ayu

konkon, little captain & princess airi's secret lover

• Senpai
  • 823 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:03 PM

well I'm really in love with Sakura Kinomoto... :ph34r:

ohh. The CCS movie 2 was really XD at the last part. Sakura tells shaoran that she loves him. because she taught that shaoran's feelings will lost ( because the cards turn into sakura cards ) then.. he didn't lose his feelings for sakura! :ph34r: bacause the card she capture (don't know what card wuz that! :lol:) said it's alright. then.. :ph34r: sakura hugged shaoran :ph34r:

yup! I'll never ever forget that moment! and that romance continues further in the anime Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle... *faints*

got a CCS playing card deck(it's made in taiwan, and is my little lucky charm) as a birthday gift not too long ago, still in really good condition

and oh ya, here's plenty of lovely CCS wallpapers...

#55 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 02:32 AM

I don't know how you slipped my notice, but I'm the biggest CARDCAPTOR SAKURA fan on this website! :wub: Maybe the planet. If that's your art I was just looking at magic_ayu, you have a new best friend! :D

#56 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:50 PM

Yeah, CCS is pretty awesome. I've watched most of the anime (I've never gotten around to watching the last 5 episodes or so...) and while I was in Japan I bought 3 volumes of the manga (which were surprisingly hard to find for some reason).... though sadly lost 2 of those when half of the stuff I had to ship home went missing (I lost a LOT of manga).

Tomoyo is probably my favorite character.

Also kinda random but was anybody else really annoyed by the voices for CCS characters in Tsubasa because the seiyu changed?.. it drove me crazy. Still love the original manga version though (bought 12 volumes in Japan... thankfully I still have all of those)

#57 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 05:02 PM

I saw this around 7 years ago and loved it. (I was ten)

I even drew a fanmanga (I was Sakura)

I love Kero and the other thingy... what was his name again? The black catlike thingy :)

#58 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 05:23 PM

Spinnel Sun was the black cat.

#59 JpopLoverEuni

JpopLoverEuni

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:51 AM

Me and my friends love this anime......

But the channels in my place stopped broadcasting this.... <_<

I want to watch this one more time.....

But still, I still love this anime and I remembered that my cousins like to draw fanarts of Sakura a long time ago...

I really love the parodies of CCS...

Posted Image

♪Perfume♪Rythem♪SNSD Girls Generation♪Kotoko♪Buono!♪Super Junior♪Lee Hyori♪Berryz Kobo♪

♪♪Certified Jpop, Kpop, Anime and Manga Fan!♪♪

#60 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:15 PM

^here's where i re-watched the entire season+movies XD

http://www.animeseas...-captor-sakura/
movies:
http://www.animeseas...-captor-sakura/
http://www.animeseas...in-sareta-card/

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users