• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#1 Ayumi-chan

Ayumi-chan

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 01:56 AM

I think it's a pretty good show. I jus don't like the way Sakura is always screaming so high-pitched. It hurts my ears-_-;; :)
My dogs are NOT good listeners.-_-;; I wish they'd listen and do what I tell them to do.

#2 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 02:17 AM

:c16: :c16: :c16: Cardcaptor Sakura is ADORABLE, manga and anime both!

CLAMP is pretty much a God group; they're so amazing! Kero-chan's my favorite character. He's soooo cutee!!!! And Aya Hisakawa plays him in the Japanese version. They did an English version that wasn't so good... for some reason, Kodansha gave the rights to Nelvana, a children's company. SO, they took out all the cute parts between Sakura and Yukito and Shaoran and yadda yadda and changed what they could. Like saying that Rika (changed to Rita) was afraid of Mr. Terada, when in the actual series those two are dating. See? Stuff like that. The voice actors aren't great either; and they had to switch Shaoran's voice actor in the middle of the series because the first one's voice changed. Teehee.

Whee! I just went off on a rant. Sorry!!
I love this anime/manga though! :)
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#3 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

Call me さくら and yes, I am a girl

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 02:27 AM

Ah, that explains the PM.

But, I love this series. It is my all time favorite anime, and nothing...I repeat NOTHING can ever takes it's place with me.

Not to mention I kinda share the same name as the main (and title) character ::):

As far as cardcaptors goes sheep goat.....that's just a scourge to the entire human race

Berryz Koubou Fansite - Special Generation Forum (sadly this forum is gone but the link remains for posterity)
Listening to J-pop is like eating a can of Pringles "Once you Jpop you can't stop!"

#4 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 12:26 PM

yeah when america decides to make the great animes available to the kids of the USA, they CHANGE EVERYTHING, most importantly, THE PART THAT MADE THE ANIME SUCH A GOOD ONE (all the stories, they take out episodes change names so different puns won't work, give the people crappy voices, etc etc...)
ranting done
this anime was quite enjoyable to watch, i should actually finish it :) *goes off in search of the CCS DVD :D >_>*
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#5 Ayumi-chan

Ayumi-chan

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 11:50 PM

I hate the voices are in English! they change the names which makes me really mad! :c06: Like instead of Tomoyo its Madison. In Tokyo Mew Mew they changed the show to Mew Mew Power and the names to Ichigo=Zoey, Lettuce=Bridget, Pudding=Kikki, Zakuro=Renee`, Minto=Corina, I wish 4kids.TV wouldnt do that to Tokyo Mew Mew. :D
My dogs are NOT good listeners.-_-;; I wish they'd listen and do what I tell them to do.

#6 Ol' Dirty Pepto

Ol' Dirty Pepto

Looking to create H!O's version of the Wu-Tang Clan

• Senpai
  • 1610 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 05:12 AM

I hate the voices are in English! they change the names which makes me really mad! :c06: Like instead of Tomoyo its Madison. In Tokyo Mew Mew they changed the show to Mew Mew Power and the names to Ichigo=Zoey, Lettuce=Bridget, Pudding=Kikki, Zakuro=Renee`, Minto=Corina, I wish 4kids.TV wouldnt do that to Tokyo Mew Mew. :o

That is true. Maybe they dont want to have kids read subtitles? No wonder America isnt a Superpower anymore. Our kids are growing up to scientics & people like that. They are wasting time playing GTA and throwing shoes up a telephone line to mark their territory & becoming drug dealers.
Join the Wu!Project...Three Spots Still Open, PM for more information
Listen to the H!O Podcast at the thread!
http://www.hello-onl...?showtopic=6332
Or Go Straight To the Episodes!
http://helloonline.m....com/index.html <---- New Episode Every Saturday Night: Check Your Local Listings

#7 pichichi

pichichi

Love life!

• Senpai
  • 563 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 05:18 AM

If I am mistaken please correct me. Was it the *relationship* between Sakura and Tomoko that made certain people nervous that they had to completely changed the script when it became Cardcaptors?

They are wasting time playing GTA and throwing shoes up a telephone line to mark their territory & becoming drug dealers.

Oh, so thats what all those shoes are hanging around on telephone lines around here are for. :o

:c16: Pichichi :c16:

Posted Image

#8 Ol' Dirty Pepto

Ol' Dirty Pepto

Looking to create H!O's version of the Wu-Tang Clan

• Senpai
  • 1610 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 05:23 AM

If I am mistaken please correct me. Was it the *relationship* between Sakura and Tomoko that made certain people nervous that they had to completely changed the script when it became Cardcaptors?

They are wasting time playing GTA and throwing shoes up a telephone line to mark their territory & becoming drug dealers.

Oh, so thats what all those shoes are hanging around on telephone lines around here are for. :o

Yeah, or just to piss people off by throwing the shoes up so they cant get them. The * relationship * did turn heads
Join the Wu!Project...Three Spots Still Open, PM for more information
Listen to the H!O Podcast at the thread!
http://www.hello-onl...?showtopic=6332
Or Go Straight To the Episodes!
http://helloonline.m....com/index.html <---- New Episode Every Saturday Night: Check Your Local Listings

#9 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 08:01 AM

Yeah, or just to piss people off by throwing the shoes up so they cant get them. The * relationship * did turn heads

Basically.....I liked the realtionship.....it showed something that can happen often....cause how often did Sakura returns those feelings to Tomoyo? Never....it was sad in that way.

Oh well...this will forever remain my favorite anime

Berryz Koubou Fansite - Special Generation Forum (sadly this forum is gone but the link remains for posterity)
Listening to J-pop is like eating a can of Pringles "Once you Jpop you can't stop!"

#10 Rune-Off

Rune-Off

Konichiwa

• Shinmem
  • 632 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 08:03 AM

i already see it long long long time ago ..... very good anime ... :o
~Favourite Song: Risako Sugaya ~ YEAH! Meccha Holiday~
~Risako A.k.A Orin-Chan A.K.A Rishako A.K.A Risateii A.K.A Ri-Tan~
~Love All Berryz Member~

#11 l3aKa_poonZ

l3aKa_poonZ

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 07:13 AM

yeahh.. it's been lon..ggg lon..gg time ago lol ::P: ::P:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 sakuratje

sakuratje

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 07:52 PM

Ooh i love that show!
:c16:
Posted Image

#13 Crusaders

Crusaders

Maeda Ami

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 08:07 PM

I never like it....but my cousin was crazy about it few year ago...>_<

#14 bahamut84

bahamut84

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 524 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 04:54 AM

read the manga ages ago. though it's just an OK for me, but i like the wallpapers. it's damn cute :lol:

#15 Crusaders

Crusaders

Maeda Ami

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 07:11 AM

read the manga ages ago. though it's just an OK for me, but i like the wallpapers. it's damn cute XD

yeah...Clamp only make they character cute ^^

#16 hamster

hamster

10 Years & Counting

• Senpai
  • 1743 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 05:55 PM

i used to watch that show on kids wb but guess it wasnt a hit

#17 metayero

metayero

Greedy Mouse

• Senpai
  • 1776 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 09:50 AM

this anime is so years ago!
and i mean years ago

Posted Image

#18 kinbari

kinbari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1487 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 10:48 AM

yar.. this anime was years ago.. bt i lyk it!!! lolx.. i even bough e vcd of series 1 onli.. cos i found it at one of e vcd stores in my country, Singapore.. so cool.. i havent even watch finish.. haha..

:c16: :c16: i juz love cardcaptor sakura.. :c16: :c16: lolx..

Peace

Edited-1.jpg

Rokkies will forever be my bias generation!

Current MM'14~ 1. Sayashi Riho

2. Kudo Haruka

3. Iikubo Haruna

#19 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 06:52 AM

i used to watch that show on kids wb but guess it wasnt a hit

No, what you watched was a super raped version called "Cardcaptors" The original was MUCH better

#20 Rikku^^

Rikku^^

2nd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 452 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 02:17 PM

Have seen some episodes of CardCapture Sakura(but it was in german,when I was on vacation in the south) and I must say it wasn't bad,but what I liked the most was her clothes ^_^
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users