• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#221 Masuku

Masuku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1112 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:09 PM

^ There is a PV for that song, and also for the two other songs from that single there is a PV
anata dake ga and walk

#222 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:18 AM

^
At the time there wasn't one on youtube, Avex kept on taking em down, so I just got the one from their channel lol.

What do you guys think about her doing those cover songs? I myself and actually happy to see her do these, as some of them are my favorite songs. Complex's "Be My Baby" is a classic and tomoyasu hotei is amazing, and her sister misono's song 0 Ji Mae no Tsunderera. I'll prolly buy this since I haven't been disapointed in any of her previous CD's.

Here is the link to her "Eternity Love & Song" CD

http://www.yesasia.c...-0-en/info.html
http://rhythmzone.net/koda/eternity/

Takamina I Shimada Haruka I Mayuyu

#223 Masuku

Masuku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1112 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 04:10 PM

I feel horrible for just having the cover album as my background music when I first time listened it through, because it's more awesome than that!!
Love Is Over has became my absolute favorite from the album. It already was when I just had heard the preview. Kuu works with her voice so well in it. Also the Chara song, Swallowtail Butterfly is amazing but somehow I feel funny when listening to it as I've been in love with it before very much because of Chara's voice. And Kuu & Chara differ so much with their singing abilities.

#224 Kecham

Kecham

Night Owl

• Senpai
  • 866 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:53 PM

apparently Koda Kumi is getting married!

http://www.tokyohive...etting-married/

Koda Kumi (29) made an announcement via her official website that she is getting married to KENJI03 (27), the vocalist and guitarist of mixture rock band BACK-ON.

"If you give up on the most important dream in your life
you'll gradually lose your true self"

tumblr

#225 NyNy

NyNy

踊る 女王~♥

• Senpai
  • 1430 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:58 PM

Koda Kumi is my favourite Japanese artist but I am a bit shocked that she is going back to work in November. I feel like she should just take a small break after having her child and getting married. She should relax, such a workacholic. When was the last time she had a break? I wonder if there is any news on her lately because I've heard nothing :./

My blog, Nyam with Ny <- 私のブログを読んでください!

#226 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 08:52 PM

you
from LIVE DVD&Blu-ray
「KODA KUMI 15th Anniversary LIVE The Artist」
2016.3.23 on sale

JNiysQ1.jpeg