10781 replies to this topic

#61 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 06:44 PM

The most important thing is that she enjoys what she's doing. :lol:
She'll be great as long as she follows her heart. No matter if it's girlish or more mature or whatever. I know I'll love her anyway it goes.. just as long as she has a burning passion for it.

I think Matsuura will always do whatever is fun for her.
Also I think she looks for fun in everything!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#62 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 07:01 PM

Her "Ne~e" jazz version performance is good! thumbs up! theres once i listen to doki doki lovemail like 10-15 a day,haha,it was addictive then.

#63 Msi

Msi

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 07:09 PM

Cute Aya and Miki pic.
Posted Image

#64 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 04:51 AM

Cute Aya and Miki pic.

I like that poster, Msi, and I saw it before somewhere else, yes?

#65 hurtwou

hurtwou

dorkiドキ

• Senpai
  • 610 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 05:51 AM

nice AM wallpaper Msi ^^

Posted Image
Posted Image
[Amiyakism Banzai]

#66 Msi

Msi

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 205 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 12:12 PM

I like that poster, Msi, and I saw it before somewhere else, yes?

:D Fumi, we travel in the same circles yes?

nice AM wallpaper Msi ^^

Thanks hurtwou, it is a nice wallpaper but I can't take credit for it, someone elses handy work.

A few screen caps, not sure where they are from.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#67 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 05:22 PM

Lovely pictures of a lovely lady! Thanks for the gorgeous Ayaya pics. :c16: :c16:

#68 Banzai

Banzai

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 10:56 PM

Yes, I believe Ayaya will become Aya very soon, Suna Wo Kamu Youni NAMIDA is like a stepping stone, Between Ayaya and Aya!

Cant wait for the next single! I love Suki Sugite Baka Mitai!

Very cute pics of Aya while Iw as away! and I love that wallpaper of Aya and Miki! its so cute!

Posted Image

#69 sejl

sejl

REAL MUSIC

• Shinmem
  • 837 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 12:00 AM

nice AM wallpaper Msi ^^

Posted Image

This picture is amazing,
she is just beautiful

#70 opensky

opensky

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 344 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 04:57 AM

Whoa! searching for Aya clips on google video, I came accross this (warning! brief nudity!)

http://video.google....226423485&q=aya
Posted Image

#71 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 06:30 AM

She is still Ayaya in these pictures:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

but here:
Posted Image
she is becoming Aya.

#72 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 05:12 PM

Honestly I wouldn't want to say that I see that much of a physical difference between what we've tend to call Ayaya and the "new" Aya. It's more in her personality (as an Idol) and behaviour. Great pics though! I love the Alo Hello PB. Really professional photos and Ayaya is looking awsome.. as always. :c16: :P

#73 hurtwou

hurtwou

dorkiドキ

• Senpai
  • 610 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:48 PM

hey ... there's only one aya in the world :P

and she belong to miki :D

really nice pic FumikoH
keep them coming .. i'm saving them now ^^
Posted Image
Posted Image
[Amiyakism Banzai]

#74 H!P46

H!P46

바나나컨셉트!

• Senpai
  • 1854 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 01:50 AM

Her "Ne~e" jazz version performance is good! thumbs up! theres once i listen to doki doki lovemail like 10-15 a day,haha,it was addictive then.

I was just reading through the 4 pages of this and was wondering when a reference to the jazz versions would come up. IMO, the jazz Ne~e is the weakest of the three jazz renditions I've heard but is still great (Not sure about the dance though). The other 2 are 100Kai no KISS and Dokki Doki! LOVE Mail. Since I downloaded the jazz version of Dokki Doki! LOVE Mail it's the first thing I'll listen to every day. I pretty much like all her songs but I'll listen to some way more than others such as Ne~e and Kanousei no Michi. A lot of people said they prefer the upbeat pop of her early career but I do believe her ballads are just as good, if not better. I refer to Watarasebashi in particular but Hiyashinsu was one of my early favourites back when I only knew about 10 or 12 of her songs. One of the things I love about her is her ability to cross genres. What I mean by genre crossing is that she has made good work in not only upbeat pop but also the ballads, dance (Goodbye Natsuo and Uchuu de LaTaTa although it's a duet), jazz (Original Jinsei, Yume and Aitakute) and um... miscellaneous: Onna no Yuujou Mondai. It's sort of upbeat pop but I really believe that song belongs in it's own category because of the banjo music! I love it but just don't think I can categorise it!

If I could recommend any song to highlight her vocal talent it would be Hikoukigumo from the Folk Songs 2 album. There's a live acoustic version of Hikoukigumo on youtube that's absolutely beautiful but the quality is average at best (can't find a download yet). She looks like she cries at the end but I don't think she does. Even all those who are only so-so about ballads should agree that it's a great showcase of her talent. Stunning song and such a great cover that I'm not going to bother finding the original! My 2 cents.

If my bias allows me to give my opinion, it is that Matsuura Aya is definitely the best singer out of all of H!P and that Tsunku making her a soloist was the correct choice. I watched a clip of a performance of Aya which went straight into a DEF.DIVA performance and I noticed her quality drop a bit with them. She was still by far and away the best singer of the 4. I hate to single out Natsumi Abe as bad because I quite liked her in the presenter's role of Hello! Morning but she was quite poor. (EDIT: Just listened to it again and the whole thing has a bassy echo to it (bad acoustics in the studio) so even Ayaya doesn't sound as good as normal. In the DEF.DIVA performance Charmy was the worst and Natsumi was actually the second best! It's just that her first line stuck in my head as it was quite bad. It's the 56th Kouhaku 2005-31-12 if anyone is interested.) However, since listening to some live Ayaya performances, especially a Mandarin rendition of Momoiro Kataomoi in Taiwan, I'm inclined to keep my opinion. A studio can make some of the girls sound good and possibly better than Aya but in a concert there's no competition whatsoever.

Edited by H!P46, 19 September 2006 - 03:02 AM.

Blog Translations

从'v') The Kitty, Miki Fujimoto
从' 。'从  The Monkey, Aya Matsuura

#75 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 12:57 PM

Honestly I wouldn't want to say that I see that much of a physical difference between what we've tend to call Ayaya and the "new" Aya. It's more in her personality (as an Idol) and behaviour. Great pics though! I love the Alo Hello PB. Really professional photos and Ayaya is looking awsome.. as always. :c16: :)

Please look at her face, notice the way she is now looking at the camera. Her physical self has not changed! but maturing personality has changed her facial expression. "Ayaya" is the nickname of a little girl, Aya is the name of an adult woman. hurtwou, your picture is an example what I am saying!

Adult women shop for groceries! (They sing too!)

#76 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 02:47 AM

There's no need for a please. I'll gladly look at her face. :D But what FumikoH is saying is imo completly true. Now there's just one little problem. I love the new Aya but I also do love the old Ayaya. I would like to keep both "versions" of her if I could have it my way. Her older up tempo songs always made me happy and she was my fav. H!P member from the start. I'm just really happy to see this kind of change in her. And I guess that only the future can tell the story of what will happen to H!P's best voice. :D

Btw.. Really great pics there FumikoH. I wouldn't mind taking her shopping. :D :c16:

#77 H!P46

H!P46

바나나컨셉트!

• Senpai
  • 1854 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 08:13 AM

Her change of attitude may well be brought about by her upcoming 20th birthday which means she'll be in the the next Coming of Age day in January. It's understandable why she would want to be out with the old and in with the new because this is a new part of her life: official adulthood in Japan. However, her new image is based on a sultry look where she doesn't smile as much. Just check out the progression on the 5 main photobook covers: smile, smile, smile, huge smile, sultry non-smile. It seems a bit strange for such a bubbly personality and while she still looks great, her smile would light up any room :blush. Here's hoping she smiles a lot more in the future.

Edited by H!P46, 04 March 2006 - 08:17 AM.

Blog Translations

从'v') The Kitty, Miki Fujimoto
从' 。'从  The Monkey, Aya Matsuura

#78 Banzai

Banzai

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 115 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 09:48 AM

I agree ^^ Ayaya smilie is great :( and would brighten up any room ^^

Posted Image

#79 hurtwou

hurtwou

dorkiドキ

• Senpai
  • 610 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 02:17 PM

yeah .. i love aya's recent look more ...
coz it seems to fit her age now, mature-ish
the old ayaya ... what's i love is always a kutie ...
hahah .. i donno ... there's only one aya ... love her all the way no matter how she changes :blush

random thing ... it's funny how there's a complain to tell aya to be more girlish during her radio show :D
never thought her as a boyish at all *only around miki* :(
Posted Image
Posted Image
[Amiyakism Banzai]

#80 Ol' Dirty Pepto

Ol' Dirty Pepto

Looking to create H!O's version of the Wu-Tang Clan

• Senpai
  • 1610 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:19 PM

Here's some pics!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I would the pic not the link, but I dont roll like that
Join the Wu!Project...Three Spots Still Open, PM for more information
Listen to the H!O Podcast at the thread!
http://www.hello-onl...?showtopic=6332
Or Go Straight To the Episodes!
http://helloonline.m....com/index.html <---- New Episode Every Saturday Night: Check Your Local Listings

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users