• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#6021 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 08:36 PM

I'll probably have to delete my own post for spamming but ... Wow.
Thanks for making it obvious as to why she's tied with Rika for first on my Hello! Project artist favorites list.

#6022 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 02:38 AM

Well, I vowed not to sleep until all Aya thread reviews were done, and here's the result:

Redirect
Main Site
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6

Four officials for the HP 2008 Winter tour and another Valentine's Day card

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#6023 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 03:18 AM

Wow, great work as always Matt!

Great set of officials, too! The pink costume reminds me a lot of her older ones

#6024 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 10:32 AM

Well Matt seems as you worked some hours on that .. I wondered why you left the chat so early .. now I know why :chuu:
And there is one difference between Ayaya's Valentines card and the MM ones .. she is enough without chocolate :lol:

#6025 Kantana

Kantana

Wonky worshipping wota

• Senpai
  • 1140 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 02:28 PM

XD
Wow, Matt! Just...wow!
I admire your passion and devotion and the fact that you even finish all that stuff. I don't think I'd ever be able to sit through a task like that, even for Ayaya. Keep up the great work, bud XD

#6026 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 11:39 PM

Well, I vowed not to sleep until all Aya thread reviews were done, and here's the result:

If Aya knew what the hell goes on in this thread, she would pack and move to Hamburg ^_^
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#6027 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:22 AM

I'd even clean my apartment for that ^_^
From the GAM Hawaiian tour Posted Image Posted Image

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#6028 Cassandra

Cassandra

Aichan forever <3

• Senpai
  • 3397 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 09:19 AM

absolutely GORGEOUS :blush:

Posted Image
► Cass's graphics Posted Image
• Requests Open • LIMITED period only •

#6029 Syt

Syt

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 05:17 PM

She is.... WOW :lol:
Cassandra, Thanks for the pics :P

#6030 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:10 PM

Radioreview for the 5.2. ^^ :

Opening as usual with maybe a bit less energetic Ayaya... She mentiones that this is the first show in February and how fast the time went by this year.
The first mail is questioning something again about family.. sadly I can't follow really what Ayaya talks about :P
So far I understood the personal Corner Ayaya talked about work with some stuff about TV and stuff :P .. hrhr one thing I think I got was that she forgot to buy water or the did forget to bring her som ... wth do I understand :P

And Ayaya plays one song of the Nacchi+Maimi duet and praises what a great person Nacchi ist and so on :lol:
As ending she advertises the Concert DVD release :lol: Maybe this will increase her salary too XD

Count of email mentionings this time 4 if I am not wrong :P

And onto the one of today :)

Ayaya in better form this time again and she mentiones something about Vacation ... hmn was there any Holida in the last days in Japan? (Fumiko~~~H ?) And of course she points out that Thursday is Valentines Day, and asks (if I am right) if everyody decided already who will get something :P She goes on about the good feelings and stuff ...
And as first song there was Doki Doki Love Mail :)) natsukashii, ne?

First mail is from a Hokkaido(girl9 I asume which tell her how she likes Aya talk (don't we all?).
If I got it right she also asked about what Ayaya listened to (music) when she was back in highshool .. which leaves Aya a bit helpless since she can't remember or didn't know what to say :P
The enxt mail is from some Direktor/Chief whatever guy which talks about a somehow 100+ inch Plasma Display and whatever and I asume he wanted to tell he watched her DVD on it or so .. and I wonder if he really asked what TV screen Ayaya has at home ... Aya replies a bit uninformed and talks about her Dads TV. Somehow in between she mentiones a 60 inch Screen? Dunno if that was hers but she says how nice it is to watch movies on it.
What I did not get was .. where I heard (or why she said) the name Koike teppei ... hmn if I heard right it's an Actor who was in Gokusen 2 for example.

The third mail was pretty simple to understand (which is always good :P). The guy told Aya he watched her DVD and how good it was. And that the songs keep him happy at work. *inert some additional praisings here* and that Ayaya should be carefull since it is cold outside. (Oh yes I think last week was the first she did not warn about the cold, this time she did).
As reply Aya says how happy she is about that. Then there is again this "Uchi no imouto" so does she have a sister or what?
And she says how she talks with friends about the DVD.

The she goes off to the Valentine Day part. She says that she has to work on that day too. And the comes some talk about Choco :P Shure Chocolate is important :) And O_o Tsunku will get something ... O_o I better misheard that :P
And abotu some 100+% part to make them yourself?

Wow what a speed of talk in the personal corner O_o ~~~pheeeee~~~~wwww~~~~

The Ending is Aya wishing all the best for Valentines day and so on. And tells about her giving some choco to someone in her first class of High shool .. if I got it right ... and she tells the story of that :)

And yes she advertises some Concert of hers I guess in May :)

#6031 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:53 PM

Thx silence :-)

And yes, she does have a sister.
Teppei Koike is one half of WaT (and an actor as well) and was a guest on the Jan 26 episode of Meringue

As far as TV sets go I think her greatest expertise there would be to find the button on the remote to turn it on and off :)

Here are those marvelous pics Cassandra posted in bigger res:

Ayaya3.jpg

#6032 ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3

Aya Matsuura's #1 fangirl in a sea of fanboys

• Senpai
  • 1767 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:49 PM

Four officials for the HP 2008 Winter tour and another Valentine's Day card

:lol: *huggles Matt* Yay, more Valentine's Day officials! Thanks Matt! XD <3

And my Double Rainbow concert DVD arrived yesterday; God, talk about amazing! :) I love that super quick costume change right before LOVE Namida Iro ^_^ but I think the one think I could have lived without the dancer performance. I know Ayaya had to change costumes and everything but they should have showed a video clip or something <3

Posted Image

#6033 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:51 PM

I could have lived without was the dancer performance. I know Ayaya had to change costumes and everything but they should have showed a video clip or something <3

In fact I was glad there was no singing during this "performance"! *does not like Get Up Rapper much* :lol:

On a quick note: THANKS for the glorious pics Matt and Cassandra XD
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#6034 ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3

• Senpai
  • 1767 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:54 PM

Chobi: It was bacon boiled in a some sort of marinade-soup. And as you can see in the third cap last row Aya cleared the whole plate XD

Thanks! ^^

I could have lived without was the dancer performance. I know Ayaya had to change costumes and everything but they should have showed a video clip or something <3

In fact I was glad there was no singing during this "performance"! *does not like Get Up Rapper much* :lol:

Yeah, it would been weird to hear Ayaya singing without her actually being on stage :)

Posted Image

#6035 ILoveMico

ILoveMico

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 251 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:30 AM

Here are those marvelous pics Cassandra posted in bigger res:

those pics come from the last ELDER CLUB?,
are simply PERFECT!!! ^^;
i can't say anymore, all words are less to AYA XD <3 <3

and have somebody any info about this? :
***HIDDEN MODE***

#6036 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 03:39 AM

Since both have been so important to this thread...

To my favorite rocket lady: All the best in the world :-)))))

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

and even though belated XD
Herzlichen Glüclkwunsch, mein Freund :)

Posted Image

Oh, and ILoveMico: That's from the February 12, 2006 episode of "Utawara". And those pictures are actually from the Xmas dinner shows

Ayaya3.jpg

#6037 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 06:41 AM

How long until Mars?
Very funny.
A nice tribute to Fumi, Matt.

#6038 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:39 AM

Thanks Matty XD

And the best for Fumiko too :D

#6039 discofever

discofever

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:06 PM

Oh wow, those pictures are amazing.

Thanks for the higher res ones mattthecat!

#6040 ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3

• Senpai
  • 1767 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:45 PM

I have to agree with Ninja-Man and silenceglaive on this one - Cute comic Matt ^^

And am I only one pysched about MIKI FUJIMOTO'S RETURN???? :P XD Let's hope GAM's career will be reived along with Mikitty's! <3

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users