• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#5601 Shug

Shug

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 09:26 PM

Don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but Dohhh UP! has a preview of Aya's Double Rainbow concert. She's performing Egao :santa:: Egao - Aya Matsuura 2007 Aki Double Rainbow Concert Performance

Matt put it on the tracker a little while backand I'm sure it's in his Archives somewhere.
Still, nice to watch again. You can never get to much Aya.
Only one more month until the Concert DVD is out! Could be a really looooooong month.

#5602 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 11:52 PM

If anyone wants to buy it, I suggest stalking the store every hour or so to see if it's added; the scarves are going really fast :)

Congrats Chobi :-))
And Ohta is the best around. Super fast and reliable.

Nice walls, Wanderer. And even nicer link. I have a similar news report from half an hour earlier, but this one is new to me :-))
Guess the Pretz commercials will be next in the upload queue :-)

And good spotting, shug. And that wasn't actually the tour, but the album First Press special event. Highly recommendable.

Which can't be said about this....
I'm afraid Aya has suffered a fashion hell relapse. How else can you explain this.....fluffy neon blue shower cap atrocity on her head...
She's performing "Egao" with Yumi Tanimura on some News24 special event I believe. It's in the archives already and on the tracker later on.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
To get over this shock here are two nicer images: Posted ImagePosted Image

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#5603 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 12:02 AM

^ LOL! Why is she even wearing a hat... it in no way goes with the other wise very nice dress she's got on! :) <3

#5604 matadesuyo8

matadesuyo8

仙人

• Senpai
  • 1946 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 12:22 AM

:) Perhaps she read a recent issue of 'Vogue' magazine, took a liking to the 'rich celeb'-look of a mink hat. But Upfront told her she had to wear a fake blue one because they were afraid of all the hate mail they'd get from the animal-rights activists. ^^; XD <3

#5605 Shug

Shug

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 04:42 AM

If anyone wants to buy it, I suggest stalking the store every hour or so to see if it's added; the scarves are going really fast :w00t:

Thanks for that most excellent tip. :)

I stalked and it paid off.Posted Image

#5606 12345PAPARAA

12345PAPARAA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1703 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 12:52 PM

She is so pretty with long hair, don't you think? :santa:

#5607 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 05:03 PM

Well, I like longer hair myself, but these new official pics are pretty nonetheless :-)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

And boy, I hate Ishibashi. That should be me in his place :) Posted Image That's from the 2004-02-05 Utaban which I hopefully will get to upload to the archives today

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#5608 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 05:38 PM

Two more: Posted ImagePosted Image
From the last two Xmas Dinner shows only three individual numbers have surfaced (which I will put up in the archives tonight as well). Here's some additional visual evidence of them.
Btw that's a consommé with Aya written on it :) Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#5609 matadesuyo8

matadesuyo8

仙人

• Senpai
  • 1946 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 06:29 PM

And boy, I hate Ishibashi. That should be me in his place :P Posted Image That's from the 2004-02-05 Utaban which I hopefully will get to upload to the archives today

:) Ayaya's darn cute in aprons, huh? There's something about a cute girl in aprons :good: All we need now are some pics of Ayaya in a french maids outfit. Now that would be really hot :P

Posted ImagePosted Image

Hmmm... so she does have some decent-looking fur hats instead of that fake blue one. :P.

#5610 lovemusic

lovemusic

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 12487 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 09:34 PM

Xmas Dinner show
dearest. 12-22-07 Tokyo Night
Egao 12-22-07 Tokyo Night
Double Rainbow 12-25-07 Nagoya

#5611 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 09:42 PM

Yep. Those are the ones. I'm still hoping that the full shows will show up though.

And Aya in a French maid's outfit? Man, it's time for another photobook.....Aya cosplay....
That fur hat is indeed okay. Still can't get over whatever possessed her. They must have a fashion supervisor at HP. But then again, maybe that's the problem. Lol

Ayaya3.jpg

#5612 jabigjabig

jabigjabig

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 01:51 PM

Xmas Dinner show
dearest. 12-22-07 Tokyo Night
Egao 12-22-07 Tokyo Night
Double Rainbow 12-25-07 Nagoya

Hu..hu Thanx B)
Ayaya "acoustic" always beautiful.
Posted Image

#5613 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 02:28 PM

And even better: Two full dinner shows have surfaced (Osaka Night from the 23rd and Nagoya from the 25th). Will put them up tomorrow in the archives and the tracker.

While doing caps for today's archives upload I made two caps that I didn't select but didn't want to simply delete either :-)
From June 2001 Hello Morning episodes with 3nin Matsuri: Posted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#5614 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 04:07 PM

Some brandnew releases:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#5615 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 04:10 PM

Posted Image

Time for a new PB, just like you said, Matt <_<
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#5616 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:02 PM

^ imo it's always time for a new Aya PB. <_< the problem is that it has been that for too long now.

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#5617 soup

soup

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 08:46 PM

Aya likes to make silly commercials rather than photobooks :santa:

#5618 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 10:27 PM

It's not her decision whether or not to make a new PB but the management's. And she has made both silly commercials AND photobooks in the past :blink:
Aside from that she'll get a HELLUVA lot more money from commercials than from photobooks. And the PBs are all licensed by UFA whereas the commercials are her own things. At least that's how it's usually done.

But I'm working on something...it ain't new, but I've never seen it posted anywhere before...

Ayaya3.jpg

#5619 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 08:42 AM

But I'm working on something...it ain't new, but I've never seen it posted anywhere before...

Ooooh, way to build the anticipation! :unsure:

I like her commercials myself. They're usually pretty fun to watch. She is quite the saleswoman. She can even sell the commercials themselves... :ph34r:

#5620 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 05:10 PM

New officials from her tour:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users