• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#5521 RobinHead

RobinHead

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 06:39 PM

I have started to add all the episodes I have of her second radio show "Matsuura Aya no All Night Nippon" in the archives. I am missing a lot of them though. So if anyone can contribute that would be great. Plus I am missing all of her first radio show "Let's Do It"

I hope torrents are okay, since I'd rather not upload that much to filedump sites.

Oh, and I noticed these weren't in the Utaban section of your Megaupload folders, so I took the liberty of uploading them just in case they're new to someone.

2002.02.07 - talk part only
Posted Image
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CR28P0RZ

2004.09.30 - a little previously unaired clip aired at that date
http://www.mediafire.com/?fpu54snmw19

#5522 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 07:29 PM

Dude, you sure your name ain't RobinSanta?? ^^;

This is perfectly wonderful and I can't thank you enough. And no, I didn't have that Utaban either ^^;

All Matsuurians praise you :D

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#5523 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:17 PM

Well まーちん, you don't have to read the whole topic. At least for this year you can read the Reader's Digest version in the Aya Thread Weekly Review (that's if the editor manages to write it in time... ^^; )

And sooooo, onto this week's Meringue caps (more as usual in the torrent description (up in the archives later tonight):
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#5524 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:24 PM

Ayaya3.jpg

#5525 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:32 PM

Oh, and what on earth... will you look at her hair color from next week...is she going to join a grunge band????? Posted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#5526 laurie333361

laurie333361

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 11:56 PM

Just got into Aya about a month ago (got the "Best Of" album). Sougen no Hito is the most beautiful song I've heard from H!P o.o Damn, that melody... And pretty much all of the other songs on there too... Love it!! But it's from 2005 though, and I'm too lazy to read the whole topic :P Has she releases anything solo since then? Not GAM (Her solo projects seem much better.. though i love both Aya and Mikitty ^o^)

ONLY ONE MONTH ?!? *lol I'm kidding I got into her around 1 month before you :P *

If you haven't yet, you should really watch her old PVs :blush: The first ones are really cute and the others are gorgeous :wub: (two good word to describe Ayaya <3 )
My favorite song on this album is 100kai no Kiss ^_^

And even if GAM is really a great group, Ayaya's songs are better and I think she's a better performer alone.

----------------------

Random Ayaya question for everyone : What is your favorite concert from her ? I haven't see all of them yet but I really like her 2005 Haru 101kai me no kiss :wub: The crowd is so wild during her performances ! :w00t:
Posted Image
NEVER WATCHED BERRYZ OR °C-UTE STUFFS? WATCH THEIR JOINT CONCERT ! HERE(ISO) or HERE(RIP) HURRY WHILE IT'S FRESH ON THE TRACKER ;)YOUTUBE LINK HERE

#5527 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 12:46 AM

Oh, and what on earth... will you look at her hair color from next week...is she going to join a grunge band????? Posted Image

Hmm, I don't think it looks too bad. Maybe it is time I get into grunge, though :wacko:
Spoiler

Random Ayaya question for everyone : What is your favorite concert from her ? I haven't see all of them yet but I really like her 2005 Haru 101kai me no kiss :wub: The crowd is so wild during her performances ! ^_^

My favorite has to be the 2004 Autumn tour. Great song selection, great crowd, great performance :wub:
(Plus I love the DO YOU LOVE ME performance!)

#5528 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:27 AM

Well, it doesn't come across as heavy in this picture but it's black, like in black hole :rolleyes:
This simply ain't her color. I hope she doesn't get the idea to get blond...Rika already embarrassed herself with that. Lol

As for the concerts: I did like Haropuro Party a lot, but I'm of course a sucker for the acoustic interludes of last year. So I vote for the Shinka no Kisetsu 2006.

Ayaya3.jpg

#5529 matadesuyo8

matadesuyo8

仙人

• Senpai
  • 1946 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 06:29 AM

Dude, you sure your name ain't RobinSanta?? :D

This is perfectly wonderful and I can't thank you enough. And no, I didn't have that Utaban either ^_^

All Matsuurians praise you :good:

Matthecat, I also noticed you didn't have Utaban - [2004.02.05] in your folder. This featured Ayaya (talk + performance) along with Sonim and Abe Asami. I have this (but it's not subtitled). Let me know if you're interested. (She cooks katsudon (pork cutlet bowl) with Takasan).

#5530 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 12:56 PM

Hmn Matt, I am not shure but I think the darker hair is also good looking on Ayaya ... well we will see next week then ^^ ...

#5531 RobinHead

RobinHead

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 02:54 PM

I hope she doesn't get the idea to get blond...Rika already embarrassed herself with that. Lol

Rika proceeded to cosplay as Marilyn Monroe in a PV, which as far as I'm concerned justifies the hair completely. I do think Aya has more sense than that, anyway.

It looks like opinions are rather split on the concerts. I still think Otona no Namida (spring 2006) takes the cake (ahem). She really put up a great show from start to finish. And of course, I wouldn't mind if she did a whole concert with piano and strings.

#5532 ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3

Aya Matsuura's #1 fangirl in a sea of fanboys

• Senpai
  • 1767 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 05:39 PM

Just got into Aya about a month ago (got the "Best Of" album). Sougen no Hito is the most beautiful song I've heard from H!P o.o Damn, that melody... And pretty much all of the other songs on there too... Love it!! But it's from 2005 though, and I'm too lazy to read the whole topic :P Has she releases anything solo since then? Not GAM (Her solo projects seem much better.. though i love both Aya and Mikitty ^o^)

ONLY ONE MONTH ?!? *lol I'm kidding I got into her around 1 month before you ;) *

Haha I've been into her for about two years now; I can honestly say my life was meaningless before then. Hehe ^^;

I hope she doesn't get the idea to get blond...Rika already embarrassed herself with that. Lol

Rika proceeded to cosplay as Marilyn Monroe in a PV, which as far as I'm concerned justifies the hair completely. I do think Aya has more sense than that, anyway.

Seriously, I would die if Ayaya tried to pull the same images as Rika. It's just not her. Aya could never pull off being a blonde - we got a preview of that when she had to wear that blonde wig for Odoru 11. I swear I'll kill Tsunku if he tries to pull a Gomatto hairstyle on Ayaya again ^_^

And this is randomish, but has anyone seen scans of the Pucchi Best 8 album? I'm curious to see what album artwork they showed for Atsui Tamashii ^^

Posted Image

#5533 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 08:58 PM

Matthecat, I also noticed you didn't have Utaban - [2004.02.05] in your folder. This featured Ayaya (talk + performance) along with Sonim and Abe Asami. I have this (but it's not subtitled). Let me know if you're interested. (She cooks katsudon (pork cutlet bowl) with Takasan).

PM sent :o

And I guess I'm over-voted on the hair. Lol
No scans seen yet of the Pucchi album.

And now some new pictures (taking up on older sets) Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#5534 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:10 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#5535 ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3

• Senpai
  • 1767 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 11:28 PM

The fuzzy hat returns! XD At least she pulls it off well :D

Posted Image

#5536 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 12:12 AM

No she doesn't.
Don't encourage her.

#5537 ILoveMico

ILoveMico

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 251 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 01:31 AM

"Ariel" my best friend ever, sent me an interesting photo of an ARGENTINA newspaper,exactly the "CLARIN"
here:
Posted Image

You can see clearly an AYA image, the text on top says " Celebrating anniversaries " , and the text below AYAYA pic says " Aya Masuura was born, japanese singer" and i found this website with one similar thing:

http://nothingandall...11_archive.html

There appears her born date.

so....

These are the perfect proofs of ayaya is a very famous female singer, she appears in one Argentina diary and,in a blog where they places the dates of important events.

I must admit , than here in Perú, AYA has few fans, just i know five persons (separately of me) than actually love her, but in South America of H!P been a lot, especially Chile and Mexico.
***HIDDEN MODE***

#5538 matadesuyo8

matadesuyo8

仙人

• Senpai
  • 1946 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 01:51 AM

PM sent :)

Okeydoke. Utaban - [2004.02.05] - Ayaya & Sonim & Abe Asami.

part1.rar
part2.rar
part3.rar
part4.rar
part5.rar
part6.rar

#5539 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 02:46 AM

Lol Ninja-Kat. But remember. It's cold in the winter, and we don't want our Aya to sneeze during her next dinner show :lol:

And nice find from the head of the Peruvian headquarters of the Matsuurian Army  :blush:

And very generous of you, matadesuyo8. Guess there will be a Utaban day in the archives next week...

Btw small promo from Hare Doki in the archives today (which was also put on the tracker by whiteAngel2). Along with the hilarious 2002 HP Shuffles microphone scramble quiz

Ayaya3.jpg

#5540 ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3

• Senpai
  • 1767 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 10:24 PM

Lol Ninja-Kat. But remember. It's cold in the winter, and we don't want our Aya to sneeze during her next dinner show :lol:

She sneezed during this one? :lol: I do remember her having a bit of a cold before; Hope our Ayaya is all better now! ^^

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users