• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#5441 Linlintan

Linlintan

Linlin's #1 Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2497 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 12:36 AM

This was one hell of a moving performance :D and IMO stands for all that H!P represens: not the best dancers, not the best singers but the strongest FEELING in today's music world.

Just imagine Maria Callas and Rudolf Nureyev in one body: The perfect dancer and perfect singer. Still, won't be half as good as Konkon was in her performance...

To lighten up the mood a little: AYAYA NEW LIVE DVD !

Out on January 23. Ideal for a cat's birthday present, so preorder now!

Hey,near my birthday. I have to remember to get this when I go on my jpop/linlin craze
Linlintan member of Linlin branch and WHOA Musha
Posted Image
The greatest Linlin fan ever!

#5442 ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3

Aya Matsuura's #1 fangirl in a sea of fanboys

• Senpai
  • 1767 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 01:22 AM

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related <- I guess you know that Matt :)

Gyah, thanks so much for sharing! Three doses of my favorite Ayaya song = :P. But I prefered the version from 2003 Aki ~Ayaya Hit Parade!~ :lol:

To lighten up the mood a little: AYAYA NEW LIVE DVD !

Out on January 23. Ideal for a cat's birthday present, so preorder now!

Holy hot hell YES! I can buy it after Christmas when I have some more cash ^_^

Posted Image

#5443 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 02:36 AM

A glimpse of what Ayaya would be like if she goes Rock! XD

btw... Nee~ is one of my favs :D

Aya Matsuura - misc vids
It starts with Ayaya talking in a white dress. She looks stunning in this dress.
It is than followed by the performance from the 2006 winter 10 anniversary concert (correct me if i'm wrong). This is the best solo performance in the concert and she looks lovely in the blue dress. What is this song's title? Nice song!
Next clip is from Pop Jam special 2005 with Aya reading something for the fans...
This is followed by a performance in the white dress at the start of this clip. Oh man! she looks like an angel! :lol: Aya looks a bit like YUI from certain angles XD.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#5444 atstrbcks

atstrbcks

亀井絵里 Loving you forever~

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 03:20 AM

Aya Matsuura - misc vids
It starts with Ayaya talking in a white dress. She looks stunning in this dress.
It is than followed by the performance from the 2006 winter 10 anniversary concert (correct me if i'm wrong). This is the best solo performance in the concert and she looks lovely in the blue dress. What is this song's title? Nice song!

That song is Zutto Seki De Ii Desu Ka

Was this song ever released in an album?
Posted Image

#5445 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 03:56 AM

First of all thanks shug. That is wonderful. The whole show <3
Simply marvelous!

Zutto Seki De Ii Desu Ka

Nope, just as a single (of course available...you know the drill by now <3 )

Some nice little items in the archives today:
First there are the new ETC commercials. I'm not totally satisfied with them (three of them start with a 1 sec delay), but on the whole they turned out pretty good.
All four vids (both cms as 15 and 30s versions) and a mp3 in one rar (also on Mediafire for those with problems with megaupload)

The Bokura Hyacinth you should only get if you don't want to download the whole show (see above) which I will up tomorrow. Though I did put up the mp3 seperately for those who care (it should have been on Ayalternative. Lol.

And then there's a little song called "Shopping". (also on mediafire) From an edition of the radio show "Young Town", at a time when Aya was involved there (appx 2003).
On the show's website there is a page about these songs. As far as I can understand it involved some kind of lyrics competition. Fact is that Aya recorded two more songs ("Santa", "Osentaku") judging by that page. Unfortunately the streams on it are only the instrumental versions. Does anyone have more information what these were all about?

Oh, and I've also uploaded the first half of the TV version of her 2002 Yeah Meccha Live tour.

With all of this I still am stuck with the thread reviews. Hopefully tomorrow...

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#5446 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 04:56 AM

That song is Zutto Seki De Ii Desu Ka

Thanks! That song is one of a few slow songs that I like from an H!P artist <3
btw,, shouldn't the title be Zutto Suki De Ii Desuka. Suki meaning love. Roughly translating the title with my limited Nihongo level, "Alot of love is good isn't it?" (feel free to correct me if I'm worng <3)

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#5447 atstrbcks

atstrbcks

亀井絵里 Loving you forever~

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 05:19 AM

^Oh you're right. Typo on my part. Or maybe i just read it wrong. I should've caught that though ^^;

And then there's a little song called "Shopping". (also on mediafire) From an edition of the radio show "Young Town", at a time when Aya was involved there (appx 2003).

Awesome song :blink:
Posted Image

#5448 phisdam

phisdam

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 08:00 AM

hmm.. how do i get the files of Bi Shojo Nikki I, II when the torrent has 0 seeders n peers.. can i have a link to dl the movie ?

#5449 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 03:12 PM

Unfortunately that's not how trackers work. If there are no seeds the only chance you have is to ask for a reseed. Though I wouldn't get my hopes up (especially due to the size of the thingie). And unfortunately this is one item that I don't have either. So no help here.

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#5450 ILoveMico

ILoveMico

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 251 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 07:42 PM

ehhh... i have some questions about her album NAKED SONGS:

1.- was recorded the songs in the album like the DVD , all music and voice in live??? <3
2.- songs like dearest and hitori are so great. Why have the album few sales??? ( 14 000 aprox ) <_< (that reminds me than her single SUNA WO KAMU YOU NI ... NAMIDA had a similar sales) :good:
3.- and... have somebody the CD-jacket??? i haven't it :lol:

oh Zutto Seki De Ii Desu Ka is precious song XD
***HIDDEN MODE***

#5451 Shug

Shug

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 08:25 PM

Mailman just dropped this off.
Posted Image
Got something good to watch this weekend.

#5452 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 09:40 PM

2.- songs like dearest and hitori are so great. Why have the album few sales??? ( 14 000 aprox ) ^_^ (that reminds me than her single SUNA WO KAMU YOU NI ... NAMIDA had a similar sales) :P

Who knows? Maybe people didn't like the direction of the album and prefer old Aya to the new sound.. not enough promotion.. tough competition.. any of these could've been factors. :unsure:

#5453 ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3

• Senpai
  • 1767 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 10:39 PM

First of all thanks shug. That is wonderful. The whole show :)
Simply marvelous!

Zutto Seki De Ii Desu Ka

Nope, just as a single (of course available...you know the drill by now :) )

Actually, it is on an album; if you count the Hawaii Single Best album that is :wacko:

^Oh you're right. Typo on my part. Or maybe i just read it wrong. I should've caught that though XP

Awesome song ^_^

I agree; I love it so much!!! Do I sense 20th single??? ;)

Posted Image

#5454 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 10:43 PM

Posted Image

whoa! cool, i've never heard of this before.

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#5455 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 01:32 AM

1.- was recorded the songs in the album like the DVD , all music and voice in live??? :unsure:
2.- songs like dearest and hitori are so great. Why have the album few sales??? ( 14 000 aprox ) <_< (that reminds me than her single SUNA WO KAMU YOU NI ... NAMIDA had a similar sales) <_<
3.- and... have somebody the CD-jacket??? i haven't it :whistle:

1. Well, not really. It was a studio album, just with a live touch
2. VERY good question. The old Aya fans obviously didn't like her new style that much. Aside from that almost all recvord sales were sliding downhill.
3. Maybe something's okay in there

Posted Image

Oooooiiieeee. My mail's already getting forwarded to the family's. Have to ask them to phone me immediately...

Actually, it is on an album; if you count the Hawaii Single Best album that is :lol:

Lol. True

I agree; I love it so much!!! Do I sense 20th single??? ;)

I wish I knew where to find the other songs. "Santa" certainly would fit the season :)

whoa! cool, i've never heard of this before.

As an intro before the rip comes

Ayaya3.jpg

#5456 ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3

• Senpai
  • 1767 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 03:28 AM

Posted Image

I can't believe it's 50 somethings bucks on YesAsia. Another thing I'll have to holds out on until Christmas ^_^

But Ayaya looks great, so the pics and fan recordings can hold me over ^^ Does anyone know what Sukedachi is about?

Posted Image

#5457 atstrbcks

atstrbcks

亀井絵里 Loving you forever~

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 07:18 AM

@Matt: Do you have the Naked Songs dvd? Cause I saw it on the matsuurian archives, but that was just the mp3 rip. I want to see more of this :wub:

About Naked Songs... I actually really like this album :D And Double Rainbow too. I think these two were absolutely great. And I like it because its different from her older style.
Posted Image

#5458 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:59 AM

On a side note, due to policy changes at Veoh, I'm planning going to migrate my Ayaya video collection from Veoh to Stage6.

Boy, that sounds familiar... What did veoh do?

I used Veoh because they allowed users to download the original copy of the file, regardless of size, length or quality. They've changed their policy so that now only a very reduced quality flv can be downloaded. Kinda negates the point of taking the time to upload vobs that are several hundred megabytes in size.... <_<

But speaking of moving stuff: Hard to believe, but I did it. Took me exactly one month of letting the uploader run day and night and changing appx. 2500 links on my website :S but the entire Matsuurian archive has now been relocated to megaupload. Man, I hope I won't have to do that again...

Wow! Truly impressive! Your dedication to providing us all with such a great service is much appreciated!

3.- and... have somebody the CD-jacket??? i haven't it XD

Very nice walkthrough of whats inside the case.

#5459 Shug

Shug

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 01:32 PM

@Matt: Do you have the Naked Songs dvd? Cause I saw it on the matsuurian archives, but that was just the mp3 rip. I want to see more of this :wub:

About Naked Songs... I actually really like this album :( And Double Rainbow too. I think these two were absolutely great. And I like it because its different from her older style.

Matt has "Naked Songs - DVD"in the archives.
Don't know if an ISO was posted though, but I'm sure this will be good quality.

#5460 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 04:46 PM

@Matt: Do you have the Naked Songs dvd? Cause I saw it on the matsuurian archives, but that was just the mp3 rip

shug is correct. I put the videos in the PV section. No vobs though.

I used Veoh because they allowed users to download the original copy of the file, regardless of size, length or quality. They've changed their policy so that now only a very reduced quality flv can be downloaded. Kinda negates the point of taking the time to upload vobs that are several hundred megabytes in size.... Very nice walkthrough of whats inside the case.

That sucks indeed. That was always their strongpoint compared to youtube. Idiots!
And a very nice link :)

And here's the first appearance from Aya's first Xmas dinner show. "Double Rainbow". Clearly a show-off tune, but nevertheless marvelous :respect:

And another one. Fumi will love this, has a nice jazz-rock band intro: "Original Jinsei". I think Ayalternative CD 3 is nearing. Lol

Ayaya3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users