• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#5421 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 12:46 PM

hmm...i'm currently watching the 2007 FNS Music Festival and i'm debating whether or not to post a spoiler of Matsuura's outfit...

...meh, why not? :whistle:

Spoiler
:good:

another thing is that her is noticeably black (as opposed to dark brown). well...maybe it was her outfit, but it definitely looked black to me. :D

btw, the H!P Medley was great! :good:

Adventures in Japanmister.mori's newest blog entry:
Suspended Indefnitely

#5422 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 02:49 PM

hmm...i'm currently watching the 2007 FNS Music Festival

I'm doing a constant refresh of the jposuki torrents and everything else to see when the first vids turn up. Lol

Hum, I don't really like these western touches on costumes, hair style and make-up, especially the latino wave. I have a blinded conception in which Aya is prominent. I prefer natural japanese girl for her. The best I think.

Lol. Don't worry. That was just for her Mintere performance of "Onegai Senorita" :D

^ :good:.. i think its fair enough to give Cute and Berryz a chance to aknowledge them for their talent and hardwork.. Ayaya would be happy for them.. we should too XD :whistle:

That would be like the losers at the Academy Awards saying "Oh it was an honor just to be nominated. So-and-so deserved to win" :good:
And don't expect any political correctness from me here. It sucks!!

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#5423 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 03:53 PM

After getting over the first shock seeing the hat I must say that the overall costume was quite okay. As a matter of fact totally in black was very sexy :good:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#5424 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 05:50 PM

*havetolookforthevideo*

The costume was nice imho :good:

#5425 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 09:39 PM

This ain't stricly Aya related, but it does tie in with her decline in sales and not being at this year's Kouhaku for the first time in many years. In other words changing times. For Aya as well. And then maybe I'm just in a sentimental mood. But here's what wrote after watching today's Uta Doki with Konno:

"Oh my dear Konkon. Never was an absolute fan, but I always liked her - a lot.
She still can't sing. She still can't move. But when she smiles the sun rises :-)
And whether you like her or not (and I do) it felt like everything was okay again.

There had not been a mass exodus of familiar faces, there had not been Fridays and pregnancies.
Everything and everyone was still in place where it should be. HelloProject one big (well okay so not always happy :-) family. No TNX, no Nice Girl, just HP. Sports Festivals and concerts where everyone participated. No two zillion arbitrary one-shot groups, you knew what HP was and what it felt like. You had Hello Morning and not Haromoni@, and a futsal team that you could see actually kick the ball.

Yes, for a moment it felt like everything was okay again.
This old cat admits that he shed a tear watching this episode..."

XD

Ayaya3.jpg

#5426 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 11:28 PM

I already got myself the torrent and tomorrow I'll watch that too .. since I missed my Konkon :sob:

Yes times change .. and somehow (imho) Tsunku overdid some things really .. and the "Skandal" year 2007 .. well ...
Lucky enough Ayaya did not have anything like that this year .. but thinking about GAM and the fact that ppl might relate Ayaya too much with the problems inside of HP ...

#5427 ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3

Aya Matsuura's #1 fangirl in a sea of fanboys

• Senpai
  • 1767 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 11:33 PM

After getting over the first shock seeing the hat I must say that the overall costume was quite okay. As a matter of fact totally in black was very sexy :wub:

What's up with everyone and the hat bashing? Ok, some of them have been crazy, but I actually thought the one she wore here was a lot nice than the one she wore on HEYx3. (Plus it goes a lot better with her outfit)
Hmm.....and am I only one who thinks that skirt is short for Ayaya? :sob: Not that it looks bad or anything, but are they trying to find a replacement for Maki?

Posted Image

#5428 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 03:14 AM

After getting over the first shock seeing the hat I must say that the overall costume was quite okay. As a matter of fact totally in black was very sexy ^^;

What's up with everyone and the hat bashing? Ok, some of them have been crazy, but I actually thought the one she wore here was a lot nice than the one she wore on HEYx3. (Plus it goes a lot better with her outfit)
Hmm.....and am I only one who thinks that skirt is short for Ayaya? ^^; Not that it looks bad or anything, but are they trying to find a replacement for Maki?

ummm ive never posted here before but i just wanted to say usually if i saw her i wud go like wtf is she wearing? heh but that outfit looks really good imo (hat too)

h_obanner.jpg

#5429 ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3

Aya Matsuura's #1 fangirl in a sea of fanboys

• Senpai
  • 1767 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:12 AM

After getting over the first shock seeing the hat I must say that the overall costume was quite okay. As a matter of fact totally in black was very sexy x_x

Hmm.....and am I only one who thinks that skirt is short for Ayaya? :blink: Not that it looks bad or anything, but are they trying to find a replacement for Maki?

ummm ive never posted here before but i just wanted to say usually if i saw her i wud go like wtf is she wearing? heh but that outfit looks really good imo (hat too)

(Welcome to the forum! ^^)
Haha I have to say, Aya does wear it well but whenever she tries to look sexy it looks weird to me; I like her 'cute' image :blink:

Posted Image

#5430 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:16 AM

don't know if this was mentioned yet, but i just saw a (new) ETC commercial. it's basically the same except Matsuura's singing is more mellow and ballad-ish (...is that even a word...? XD ). anyways, i'm sure Mattthecat will have it uploaded soon (if not already). :sob:

Adventures in Japanmister.mori's newest blog entry:
Suspended Indefnitely

#5431 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:28 AM

"This old cat admits that he shed a tear watching this episode..."

This was one hell of a moving performance :sob: and IMO stands for all that H!P represens: not the best dancers, not the best singers but the strongest FEELING in today's music world.

Just imagine Maria Callas and Rudolf Nureyev in one body: The perfect dancer and perfect singer. Still, won't be half as good as Konkon was in her performance...

To lighten up the mood a little: AYAYA NEW LIVE DVD !

Out on January 23. Ideal for a cat's birthday present, so preorder now!
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#5432 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 11:01 AM

So I was curious... I looked up one of Ayaya's Kouhaku performance.. and found this Kouhaku 2002 perf where she sang Yeah! Mecca Holiday :w00t: Ahhhh Ayaya so cute and is always pleasant to the ears :) ... not to forget to mention that Melon provided backup as dancers.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#5433 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:09 PM

Erm Zam ... thios is a 2003 Kohaku performance of Koi Girl no victory :w00t: .. not Ayaya-sama :)

#5434 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:23 PM

^ Komatta Na! ^^; Thanks for pointing that out.. I've corrected the link.. hazukashi desu :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#5435 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:33 PM

don't know if this was mentioned yet, but i just saw a (new) ETC commercial. it's basically the same except Matsuura's singing is more mellow and ballad-ish (...is that even a word...? :P ). anyways, i'm sure Mattthecat will have it uploaded soon (if not already). XD

Ah, thanks for the pointer, didn't know about it. There are two versions actually on their website. I don't know unfortunately how to capture their stream, and with a "desktop recorder" the result is very spotty. Hopefully they will appear soon. Does sound nice :lol:

Just imagine Maria Callas and Rudolf Nureyev in one body: The perfect dancer and perfect singer. Still, won't be half as good as Konkon was in her performance...
To lighten up the mood a little: AYAYA NEW LIVE DVD !
Out on January 23. Ideal for a cat's birthday present, so preorder now!

Very well put, my dear Greek!
And oooohhhh aaaahhhh iiieeeehhhhhh yiipppeeeee. Gonna order right away!

And a girl named Cindy enquired about a HQ version of this youtube link in the archives. I almost fell off my chair: It's the "Hyacinth" performance from "Bokura no Ongaku" that I've been searching for for months!!! And it's great, Aya being accompanied by Shinji Tanimura. I have captured and converted it (even managed to get it in-sync) and am uploading it to the archives right now. I have also contacted the uploader. Maybe we will get the original from him.
Posted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#5436 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:49 PM

Sooo done with all the videos XD
1. Despite the pictures I found in the video that the Hat this time was quite fitting :lol:
2. Nice that Ayaya was the starting singer .. and yes the skirt is pretty sexy :P
3. Hehe how they have to grab Ai-chan into the front that time :P
4. And wow .. Nakazawa Yuko is small :P

#5437 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:10 PM

3. Hehe how they have to grab Ai-chan into the front that time :sob:
4. And wow .. Nakazawa Yuko is small :P

3. Lol. Yeah, typical Aya. Grab'em and direct'em. That's normally what she does with Miki :lol:
4. Hahaha. I first thought it was Yaguchi!

Ayaya3.jpg

#5438 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:33 PM

Somehow I expect Fumi to make a "groping" Comic out of that :P

Btw I watched a youtube video of Ayaya singing Nee~~~ in 3 different styles ... I am a bit surprised that I like the swingy versions better .. not suprising I like the slowest version best though ^^ :lol:

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related <- I guess you know that Matt :sob:

#5439 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:30 PM

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related <- I guess you know that Matt :wub:

Yup. The swing version is from "Yume Ongakukan" (mp3 seperately available there). And it's also on that fabulous "Ayalternative" CD :)

Anyone who knows me also knows that it wouldn't let me rest. So I played around with MyScreenRecorder and made nice and fluent captures of the ETC commercials. Only the audio track was crap. So I made seperate audios and am now working on combining them. So those cms will be available soon...

Ayaya3.jpg

#5440 Shug

Shug

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 12:31 AM

And a girl named Cindy enquired about a HQ version of this youtube link in the archives. I almost fell off my chair: It's the "Hyacinth" performance from "Bokura no Ongaku" that I've been searching for for months!!! And it's great, Aya being accompanied by Shinji Tanimura. I have captured and converted it (even managed to get it in-sync) and am uploading it to the archives right now. I have also contacted the uploader. Maybe we will get the original from him.
Posted Image

Matt
Not sure if this is what you're looking for. I have this file, not HD but really good quality avi. Has 3 songs and some talk, about 24 mins, 258Mb.
Let me know if you need it.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users