• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#5401 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:17 AM

I'd like to know if anyone uploads Aya's Five Star radio show? It airs on Tuesdays. Thx.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#5402 Shug

Shug

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:51 AM

Oh, and look what Mr. Postman brought today (will do some more scans tomorrow too)
Posted Image
And CDJapan has announced that they have shipped off my "Sukedachi" DVD. So expect a rip in the not so distant future...

That's just weird.
I've been buying up all the Aya stuff I can lately and just got this myself last week.
I kind of regret wearing the watch and hat to work though.
I also got the same email from CDJapan, hopefully it'll be here before the weekend.
Looking forward to the 1000.

#5403 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 01:25 PM

I'd like to know if anyone uploads Aya's Five Star radio show? It airs on Tuesdays. Thx.

Lol. Didn't I tell you to check the archives? :lol:
If you prefer the tracker sville1999 and H!P46 upload them there regularly

That's just weird.
I've been buying up all the Aya stuff I can lately and just got this myself last week.

What? Did they tease you??? Though my watch seems to be broken. Won't move <3

And nice idea to put the Kotomikku on youtube!

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#5404 Vermillion

Vermillion

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:16 PM

That's why she should do more acting!

I hope she does another Sukeban Deka movie!

#5405 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 10:34 PM

For those who haven't noticed: My millenium torrent is up (and of course in the archives as well). Two audio CDs with unusual Aya live material. Naturally including booklets. Grab them while the supply lasts!
Posted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#5406 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:15 PM

Sooo finished listening to the radio show of this week XD
Pretty quick, ne?

So first and foremost I have to say it seems that whatever Ayaya had last time (I suspected a cold or so) is gone this week. She was more lively again and her speechspeed was again normal (that means ultafast with nice voice pitch changes in between).

Ayaya starts off with a little talk about how fast 2007 went by and it is already nearly christmas. And also talks about the various things couples do at that time .. soemthing about Roppongi, the Tokyo Tower and so on ...
The the first song "Soulmate" starts.
After this "break" Ayaya readys mails she received. Seem it were 2 in total.
One was from someone who called Ayaya , Ayaya-san which braought Ayaya to say that Ayaya is enough and she knows Aya-san but Ayaya-san is strange/ funny. I asume he/she also said something about visiting a concert or so.
The other one was as staed in the mail a fan of Ayaya since her debut and if I am not mistaken about the age of Ayaya's father (didn't understand the age though .. something 50's). So some more praising went on.
In the end she played his request for "Dearest" from Aya.

Afterwards the Ayaya talks about something she thinks about corner started ... sadly I was not really catching anything from that , besides in the ending it was about some manager that was fired because of something .. dunno what though ... maybe someone with better knowledge can clear that up.

She the played "Last Christmas" and straith following the new Ongaku gatas single. (Okay she said like 2 times the email adress in like 2 seconds :P)
That was it already again and Ayaya says goodbye to all, not without saying the email adress again, saying that tomorrow will be Reikitty at the radio station ... and ! she will have her first guest in the radio show next week. So stay tuned .. thouh I did not catch the name x_x .. maybe someone else did ...

#5407 ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3

Aya Matsuura's #1 fangirl in a sea of fanboys

• Senpai
  • 1767 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:17 PM

That's just weird.
I also got the same email from CDJapan, hopefully it'll be here before the weekend.
Looking forward to the 1000.

When/ if I ever ordered that I would wear the watch and hat to school no matter what XD

For those who haven't noticed: My millenium torrent is up (and of course in the archives as well). Two audio CDs with unusual Aya live material. Naturally including booklets. Grab them while the supply lasts!

x_x *cries tears of joy* Gyah, thanks so much! There so many albums I was looking for ^^. By the way, is the Hawaii Single Best album fan made or was it really released? I haven't seen it anywhere, but the cover is gorgeous! ^^

Posted Image

#5408 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:31 PM

tomorrow will be Reikitty at the radio station

Reikitty = Reina I suppose?
And thanks for the review. Now I will listen to it XD

By the way, is the Hawaii Single Best album fan made or was it really released? I haven't seen it anywhere, but the cover is gorgeous! ^^

Yes, that was a legitimate album. Most of the songs were identical to the originals, but three of them had "Hawaiian" arrangements. And of course it can be found in the Archives! x_x

Ayaya3.jpg

#5409 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 12:55 AM

tomorrow will be Reikitty at the radio station

Reikitty = Reina I suppose?
And thanks for the review. Now I will listen to it :P

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she meant Reina as she did have a guest on this weeks show.. Tsugunaga Momoko of Berryz.

#5410 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 01:46 AM

WTF!!!!????? Aya is not going to appear at this year's Kouhaku Utagassen ^^;
Instead they invited BK and Cute. Gimme a break. With all due repect for the kiddies, but this is ridiculous.
At least Aya is on the FNS Music Festival. But still. This is what I would carry when standing next to a NHK official: :)

Ayaya3.jpg

#5411 ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3

• Senpai
  • 1767 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 02:22 AM

By the way, is the Hawaii Single Best album fan made or was it really released? I haven't seen it anywhere, but the cover is gorgeous! ^^

Yes, that was a legitimate album. Most of the songs were identical to the originals, but three of them had "Hawaiian" arrangements. And of course it can be found in the Archives! ^^;

The Hawaii Versions are sooo cute! Especially Ne~e? :)

WTF!!!!????? Aya is not going to appear at this year's Kouhaku Utagassen :o
Instead they invited BK and Cute. Gimme a break. With all due repect for the kiddies, but this is ridiculous.
At least Aya is on the FNS Music Festival. But still. This is what I would carry when standing next to a NHK official: ^^;

Hehe same reaction here. It seems like C-ute and Berryz are getting a lot of attention lately, and even though I love them both, I love Ayaya more. All the solo artists seem to be being treated like crap lately and it sucks XD

Posted Image

#5412 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 02:42 AM

^ ^^;.. i think its fair enough to give Cute and Berryz a chance to aknowledge them for their talent and hardwork.. Ayaya would be happy for them.. we should too :o :)

Thanks for reminding me about the Archives again... hazukashi desu ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#5413 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 04:18 AM

about Kouhaku..."WTF!" indeed. i mean, it's great that the kids groups are getting a little more popular (or maybe "a lot" more...but i wouldn't know :( ), but i mean, this is Matsuura Aya we're talking about. if any H!P members are going to make an appearance at Kouhaku, it ought to be AT LEAST Matsuura Aya, and then whoever is popular or what-have-you. (IMO) ^^;

Adventures in Japanmister.mori's newest blog entry:
Suspended Indefnitely

#5414 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 04:49 AM

Mayb Ayaya has already another event planned so she couldn't make it.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#5415 ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3

• Senpai
  • 1767 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 05:19 AM

^ If that's the case I better be hearing about a new Ayaya event in the near future!

Posted Image

#5416 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 05:25 AM

yeah, it's really a bummer that they didn't pick her... :good: *mumbles*stupid NHK*mumbles*

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#5417 atstrbcks

atstrbcks

亀井絵里 Loving you forever~

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 06:40 AM

And CDJapan has announced that they have shipped off my "Sukedachi" DVD. So expect a rip in the not so distant future...

:lol: Don't know what I'd do without you. I hope HPS or somebody will choose to sub it.
Posted Image

#5418 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 09:35 AM

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she meant Reina as she did have a guest on this weeks show.. Tsugunaga Momoko of Berryz.

Yep I meant Reina :chuu: ... But what I meant was that Ayaya will have a first guest next week.

And I really wonder why I am always though of as "she" :ph34r: *ponders*

About the Kohaku ... hmn I was pretty happy to see MM beeing there again .. but yes .. Ayaya should be there too ...

#5419 akatomie

akatomie

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 09:41 AM

Hello,

Hum, I don't really like these western touches on costumes, hair style and make-up, especially the latino wave. I have a blinded conception in which Aya is prominent. I prefer natural japanese girl for her. The best I think.

:chuu:

Kate

#5420 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 11:30 AM

Ayaya should have Miki as her first guess! Yahahaha :chuu: :ph34r:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users