• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#5361 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 06:05 AM

...I would still like her to do a song like Ne~ once in a while even after she has become a Jazz singer.

She will do! Did you hear her album Naked songs? she is singing jazz version of some pop songs like that, including "Doki doki love mail" and "Love namida iro" and "I know" etc. You will not be disappointed!
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#5362 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 06:22 AM

^ eehhh... I think I have not listened to those versions.. could you post some links Fumi, thanks :wub:

Here is a little off-topic post. Theres a little Aya in it so it kinda relevant ^^;... this is a vid where Miki gives a tour of a replica of the house the house in Tonari no Totoro. Aya is in the top-left corner vid inset.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#5363 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 09:33 AM

She will do! Did you hear her album Naked songs? she is singing jazz version of some pop songs like that, including "Doki doki love mail" and "Love namida iro" and "I know" etc. You will not be disappointed!

Hmn might look / listen to that too :wub:
Maybe it will take away some fear about the evil Jazz ^^;

#5364 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 09:06 PM

Well zam, you do know that you will find everything in the archives, do you? ;)

As for that clip, that's from the Namahousou! Iyoiyo Hajimaru Aichi Expo SP - EXPO Super Guide (20050325). I actually made a page with caps from it some time. Guess I'll upload the video the the archives tomorrow.

And silenceglaive. Nothing to fear here. Aya's jazz is the mildest form I know ^_^

In the meantime some new images:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Oh, and in the (unfortunately last as it seems) episode of Kotoba Saku Aya gets a letter from her mom ^_^ (thx H!P for the confirmation) Posted Image

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#5365 Vermillion

Vermillion

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 09:08 PM

It's amazing how much effect hair, makeup and clothing have on how old a person looks... For instance:

Posted Image
In this picture, our girl looks like she is in her late teens or early 20's like she really is.

Posted Image

In this picture, thanks to hairstyle, makeup and clothing, she looks like she could be in her late 20's or early thirties , older than she actually is....

(Thanks, Matt, for posting the nice new photos, by the way ^_^ )
I've noticed on a lot of TV appearances, how she dresses makes her look like she is in her 30's....

#5366 jw042693

jw042693

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 519 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 01:22 AM

For me, it's the exact opposite. The first picture reminds me of Yuko and the second one is more trendy.

#5367 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 02:07 AM

Well zam, you do know that you will find everything in the archives, do you? :)

Thanks.. and actually I don't know about the archives :D
Matt you're like the custodian for Aya's Archives :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#5368 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:14 AM

It's amazing how much effect hair, makeup and clothing have on how old a person looks...
I've noticed on a lot of TV appearances, how she dresses makes her look like she is in her 30's....

So very true! She's such a beautiful young woman, yet she'll dress in a way that is a little past simply "mature." As a result, people think she is much older than she really is. I wonder if any of this is really based in a motive to actively distance herself from her old image.

Or maybe I'm just overanylizing it! :D

#5369 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:57 PM

Thanks.. and actually I don't know about the archives :unsure:

Jeez, I didn't know this was possible. Lol

And I believe you're quite right in your assessment, N4S

And now....HATS...
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#5370 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 10:04 PM

You can't call the second cap like thingi a Hat :unsure:
But the red hat is really fitting in that outfit ... btw why does she have only one fingernail purple and then a different one on each hand? :wub: Lucky charm?

And is she singing Momoiro in that red outfit? The hand pose in pic one looks like that ^^ XD

#5371 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:48 PM

btw why does she have only one fingernail purple and then a different one on each hand? :) Lucky charm?

Okay okay, I admit: I screwed up :unsure:
There wasn't enough purple left and no time for a re-paint before the gig.
Spoiler
:blink:

Ayaya3.jpg

#5372 Kreuz

Kreuz

YOMIKI 4ever!!! <3 <3 <3

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 12:46 AM

I was seen this program Downtown DX SP , I couldn't stop laughing for a long time in that part when they formed couples and they put her with that guy ^^; XD Aya's face was priceless hahaha
This was about compatibility? :rolleyes: Even if it was fun to watch I couldn't understand almost nothing
And her history at the end looks like was something scary...
Posted Image
¡Está de regreso! My Dearest...

#5373 ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3

Aya Matsuura's #1 fangirl in a sea of fanboys

• Senpai
  • 1767 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 03:34 AM

...I would still like her to do a song like Ne~ once in a while even after she has become a Jazz singer.

I LOVE that album! Ayaya pwns when she sings 'Rock My Body' (Then again, she pwns when she sings period XD )

And thanks so much for the lovely pics Matt! XD Ayaya daisuki!!!! <3 <3 <3

Posted Image

#5374 Maiko ^o^

Maiko ^o^

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 06:35 PM

And now....HATS...

Thank you, Matt :)
Posted Image
PRE-ORDER!! Aya Matsuura 5th Album : Double Rainbow --> Yesasia ll CDjapan ll Play-asia

#5375 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 07:04 PM

Thanks to ILoveMico (who made me aware of the torrent) and gryzze (the original uploader at d-addicts who was kind enough to reseed it for me) I am proud to announce that a HQ version of "Inochi no Kiseki" is going to be uploaded to the archives tonight. The smaller LQ version will remain as that one's subbed, and the new one isn't.

Furthermore the re-upload of the archives now stands at 135GB, so I'm definitely on the finish straight :)

And now some new pics. The first two are from the calendar sets (hopefully more will follow there), the others were labelled "'15th Nagoya motor show' meeting place commemoration set".
Hey, don't ask me...
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#5376 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:19 PM

Listened to the radio show ^^;

Sorry I somehow did not write something about the last one.

Compared to the one of last week, Ayaya sounded a bit tired this time. The last week she was really busrting with energy and genkieness :good: Well maybe it was due to the obviously cold weather in japan. Since she says "samui" like 500 times in that half hour. So please everybody stay warm and be carefull! (so said Ayaya).
Somehow she also pointed out some good things .. like ?Iceskating dates? dunno if I got that right .. and she wears mufflers or she advised to wear one .. dunno...

And something about christmas presents and stuff. And that she has much to work.

Thinking about the not so energetic thing .. I wondered in between if Ayaya might be a bit sick like catched a little could since her typical high pith reading was a bit off and she also was like 2x slower reading the email adress as usual ... well hopefully I am wrong here....

#5377 ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3

Aya Matsuura's #1 fangirl in a sea of fanboys

• Senpai
  • 1767 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:50 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

:good: *fan girl screams* She looks so pretty here; I love these two pics. ^^ And is it just me or does she kind of look American or European in the first one? :)

Thinking about the not so energetic thing .. I wondered in between if Ayaya might be a bit sick like catched a little could since her typical high pith reading was a bit off and she also was like 2x slower reading the email adress as usual ... well hopefully I am wrong here....

I hope she's ok ^^; I hate being cold too; it must suck in Japan right about now.

Posted Image

#5378 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 10:24 PM

Well, a cold can hit anyone I guess. Good thing if something like this happens at a time when she is taking it rather easy :D
Doing some capping right now, and isn't Aya a wonderful Spanish senorita?
Posted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#5379 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 10:27 PM

I prefer Ayaya beeing japanese :D

#5380 jw042693

jw042693

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 519 posts