#5101 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 05:14 AM

Posted Image

MARCH FORTH MY WOTAS!
Leave no stone unturned and return only when you have found my precious!
... my Miki ...

#5102 atstrbcks

atstrbcks

亀井絵里 Loving you forever~

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 05:29 AM

^LOL! Such determination she has <3
Posted Image

#5103 Vermillion

Vermillion

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 07:44 AM

I just had to share this screen capture:
Posted Image

She's cute and beautiful at the same time. <3 ^_^ :blink:

#5104 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 08:15 AM

Holy cow! Where is her little hat thingie? And the outrageous outfit with the garrish colors and mismatched shoes?
She looks almost ... <gasp> ... normal!

Nice capture. She's always been one of the most attractive members in my opinion, despite her wardrobe assistant's attempts to hide it.
Where is that from by the way? Deffinately not a UFA thing, too normal looking. Perhaps the scary movie she did? (Forgot the title)

#5105 Quintaxos

Quintaxos

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 02:22 PM

Where is that from by the way? Deffinately not a UFA thing, too normal looking. Perhaps the scary movie she did? (Forgot the title)

Yep it looks like it's from "The black haired woman". Not sure though

Nope.

#5106 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 06:00 PM

Sooo done with listening to Ayaya's radio show from yesterday :blink:
First she starts off as usual, introducing herself, the other 4 5stars members. A bit slower this time ^^ :good:
And I always wonde r.. who the "Aya Matsuuoda" is this male voice presents all the time ...
Anyway ^_^ .... First song is Egao (again), cannot do rong with her songs anyway.
I notice Ayaya is really into that radio show thing, since she now uses the music also as background and talks at the beginning / end of songs too.
After Egao she has the first "speech" part, in which she (imho) reads from listener mails. One seems to be pretty funny (especially it apears to me that this letter is in a strange accent).
The next song was BASIA ,"BRAND NEW HOPE" ... don't know the song ...
Following next is advertisement for Morning Musume's anniversary Album, fitting to it the follow up song is "FURUSATO".
Staying inside the H!P with Nacchis "Iki wo kasane you", yay for other H!P music ^^.
Ending song is Ayaya's "Kaze ni makasete" XD I hope all that advertisement will help selling Double Rainbow more. End of second week the Album is close to 12k sells (pretty good fortold from me :P)

Sadly this time I did not understand much of her talking, but she had so much fun, it didn't matter :o

#5107 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 01:06 AM

Thanks for the review, silenceglaive :-)
And very funny caption, Ninja-man

And the cap is not from "Black Hair Woman". Aya had about two dozen outfits in that one as Alien correctly remarked, but this wasn't one of them. It might be from "Aijou Ippon" or "Saigo no kazoku", but I don't really know.

Week 42 was another monster, but it's done:

Redirect
Main Site
Week 42

Btw I have found an easy way (as a matter of fact so easy that I feel dumb not to have exercised it before) to make the pictures clickable. So every resized image will now open fullsize in a new window.

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#5108 Vermillion

Vermillion

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 02:58 AM

Thanks for the review, silenceglaive :-)
And very funny caption, Ninja-man

And the cap is not from "Black Hair Woman". Aya had about two dozen outfits in that one as Alien correctly remarked, but this wasn't one of them. It might be from "Aijou Ippon" or "Saigo no kazoku", but I don't really know.

Matt, you are right it's from "Aijuo Ippon" ; my download of the series just finished last night and I was just taking a quick look at one of the episodes when that beautiful face appeared :lol:

#5109 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 08:50 AM

My fav episode is where she was sparring with her dad and was able to throw him down on the mat... that was all Ayaya, no stand ins, throwing a guy that is twice her size.. it was an amazing sight :)

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#5110 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 12:53 PM

Hi all, this is my first post in the Ayaya thread :);;;

I have question for anyone here... are the HDTV encodes I am posting on the tracker the exact same files that are on Mattthecat's rapidshare page? My ISP blocks rapidshare, so I can't check first....

I'm currently on a hunt for more ayaya hi-def stuff. I would consider myself relatively new to H!P compared to a lot of people here, and I mostly focused on just momusu for the past few years, I don't know why I didn't notice aya as much until now... she is really great!
Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#5111 Vermillion

Vermillion

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 06:10 PM

My fav episode is where she was sparring with her dad and was able to throw him down on the mat... that was all Ayaya, no stand ins, throwing a guy that is twice her size.. it was an amazing sight :)

:lol: Aya is H!P's action hero! ^^;

#5112 Azagrath

Azagrath

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 208 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 07:50 PM

^_^
Posted Image

#5113 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 02:11 AM

A US ISP blocking rapidshare? Are they blocking other upload sites as well? Please PM me about it.
And I seldomly upload HDTV files to the folders but rather convert them to lesser sized avis.
Except for the PVs, those I am planning on uploading as vobs too (if I haven't already). So yes, those are probably the same.
Oh, and welcome to the thread :-)

And nice one again, Azagrath :-.)

Some newish Aya goodness (the non-concert ones were probably from the Egao sets)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

And Aya has been interviewed during yet another appearance on Chi chin puipui (gonna be uploaded soon)
Posted Image

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#5114 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 02:55 AM

I'm currently on a hunt for more ayaya hi-def stuff. I would consider myself relatively new to H!P compared to a lot of people here, and I mostly focused on just momusu for the past few years, I don't know why I didn't notice aya as much until now... she is really great!

Well, if you're a fan of veoh, I have a couple HD vids up there:

Matsuura Aya Concert Tour 2002 Yeah! Meccha Live 1024x576 H.264 PART 1
Matsuura Aya Concert Tour 2002 Yeah! Meccha Live 1024 x 576 H.264 PART 2
Sougen No Hito + Yeah! Meccha Holiday + The Bigaku at the Hello! Project 2003 Winter ~Tanoshin Jattemasu!~

Additionally, like Mattthecat mentioned, vob mpeg2s are the best quality you'll find of the pv's. I also have the entire collection of those up on Veoh here.

#5115 krazyassgamer

krazyassgamer

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 03:23 AM

Ayaya looks so cute in that bottom pic of Azagarth's post. ^^;

Something lacking on H!O, IMO, is more subbed videos involving Ayaya, particularly when she is prone to such silly-ness, which forces me to resort to watching unsubbed one. ^^;

Ayaya + Utaban or Matthew's BHTV = :lol: :lol: ^_^
Posted Image
Everyone, I AM cute! - Kamei Eri, Haromoni@ 2008.03.30

#5116 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 12:54 PM

so i'm sitting in a 回転寿司 restaurant enjoying my lunch, and to my surprise i hear Matsuura's 笑顔 on the radio. :good: it was kind of unexpected since they were playing Koda Kumi, Otsuka Ai and YUI songs etc. then...BAM! Matsuura Aya. :D

Adventures in Japanmister.mori's newest blog entry:
Suspended Indefnitely

#5117 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 02:52 PM

Well I do hope everyone in that restaurant stopped eating and listened, mumbling "have to buy that one right now..." :rolleyes:

Ayaya3.jpg

#5118 Vermillion

Vermillion

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 06:37 PM

Does Matsuura Aya get a lot of airplay on the mainstream radio stations in Japan? Just curious...

#5119 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 11:50 PM

Well, if you follow the RS folders updates you will notice that she's on about every second radio show there is herself :-))
But a very interesting question indeed.

Speaking of the folders I have started to give them a face-lift as the folder pages have become almost unmanagable due to the number of files. Plus I have made them a bit more organized layout-wise. Folder 1 is already done, the others will follow.

Uploaded today is what you could call a kawaii overload. Gomattou appearing on a 2002 edition of "Fun!". Ayaya is kawaii herself. And so are (to a lesser degree :-) Mikitty and Gocchan. Little puppy dogs are kawaii too. Or so they say (hey I'm a cat man). But if you take Ayaya and puppy dogs you get.... (see above). And the best thing is
Spoiler
. Talk about a dog's life......
Btw is it just me or can nobody put Emoticons or spoilers or links in the text though the menu anymore?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#5120 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 12:05 AM

And a new offical concert pictures flood Part 1
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users