• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#5041 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 03:16 AM

^ that obasan is one crazy lady ^_^... and after that Ayaya repeated that groping action with the sound effects and send herself giggling uncontrollably all over again :P ^^;... thats the funniest BHTV so far... I've heard Matthew say on other episode that when Ayaya was the guest on the show the studio would go crazy :) I didn't expect it to be this crazy XD

FYI.. I've also posted another BHTV episode featuring Miki on Miki's thread, that episode is as hilarious as this one.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#5042 jw042693

jw042693

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 519 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 04:39 AM

Speaking of BHTV, here's a clip of Miki complaining about Matthew making Aya look too cute on TV when she's not being cute at all. Well, it's not subbed but I think that's what she's telling him.

#5043 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 08:46 AM

Here is Ayaya singing Ne-e in the car while Matthew drove them to their shooting site.
Posted Image
Who could keep their eyes on the road if you have Ayaya doing that in the next seat ^_^ Even Matthew couldn't keep his eyes on the road :wub:

After watching Ayaya sing in the car my admiration and respect for Ayaya is growing a little bit stronger. She sings so well even in a car!!! even sounds like shes on stage :angry: complete with the cute gestures... this girl is a real performer :wub:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#5044 atstrbcks

atstrbcks

亀井絵里 Loving you forever~

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 03:26 PM

^She truly is a great singer. Hehe. I really loved that part "haato haato haato" :P
Posted Image

#5045 Vermillion

Vermillion

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:56 PM

Aya has a beautiful voice and really knows how to sing. Even without seeing what she looks like her singing is just beautiful. I think that's why she is the most succesful Hello!Project solo artist. Not only does she sound good, she looks good too, and she has acting talent.

Being new to the whole Hello!Project scene, I heard in this thread that Kasumi Koharu's "Koi Kana" promotional video was like Aya's "Ne~e", so I checked Koharu out, and read that she just joined in 2005 and that they made her a soloist right away and she was referred to as a "Miracle". I had hopes that she was like Ayaya in her younger days and would become one of my favorites as well.

Well, I watched the "Koi Kana" promotional video and while Koharu is cute and the video is cute (though it doesn't bring out smiles and laughs like the "Ne~e" PV does), what really disappointed me was that the singing talent and voice wasn't there, in my opinion. Aya was a really good singer even on her first songs, and just got better and better.

I know that was kind of off topic, but I guess to me that shows how Aya is an well rounded entertainer in that she has good looks and singing talent.

#5046 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:22 AM

Well, it did take a year before Kusumi made her solo debut, and the term miracle was coined (and I'm quoting wiki.theppn here) "because the 7th generation auditions were to find the "ace" for Morning Musume, whom Tsunku dubbed would be a 'miracle.'".
I don't think anyone has accused her of being a great singer XD
Fact is thought that she was HP's best selling artist in 2006, mainly because of her attraction to young female fans (not exactly a target group known to support HP artists in mass quantities in the past years). And while her singing abilties do make my toenails cringe I have to admit that "Happy" does get me in a good mood every time I hear it :)
But voice-wise she is of course no match whatsoever to Aya.

Speaking of which here are some scans from a 2004 edition of Girlpop Magazine.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#5047 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:28 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#5048 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:38 AM

Aya has a beautiful voice and really knows how to sing. Even without seeing what she looks like her singing is just beautiful. I think that's why she is the most succesful Hello!Project solo artist. Not only does she sound good, she looks good too, and she has acting talent.

Being new to the whole Hello!Project scene, I heard in this thread that Kasumi Koharu's "Koi Kana" promotional video was like Aya's "Ne~e", so I checked Koharu out, and read that she just joined in 2005 and that they made her a soloist right away and she was referred to as a "Miracle". I had hopes that she was like Ayaya in her younger days and would become one of my favorites as well.

Well, I watched the "Koi Kana" promotional video and while Koharu is cute and the video is cute (though it doesn't bring out smiles and laughs like the "Ne~e" PV does), what really disappointed me was that the singing talent and voice wasn't there, in my opinion. Aya was a really good singer even on her first songs, and just got better and better.

I know that was kind of off topic, but I guess to me that shows how Aya is an well rounded entertainer in that she has good looks and singing talent.

Try checking out Miki's Boogey Train PV.. it has the same vibe as Ne-e and Koi Kana in that it has that energetic-happy rythym to it. XD

To me Ayaya and Koharu has their own personal styles. I consider them both very talented singers :) but Ayaya tend to have better choreography than Koharu tho :o I wonder if Ayaya comes up with those moves herself... Ayaya's hand movements are just plain cute! :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#5049 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 02:53 AM

I have to agree. While I'd say that the "cuteness" between earlier Ayaya and Koharu is up to debate, Aya, even back then, was much more advanced vocally. Additionally, I find Koharu's PV's to be quite odd.

On the same note, I miss the really high production on earlier PV's like Tropical Koishiteru, and the "Another Edition" version of Zutto Suki De ii Desu Ka. You could really tell a lot of effort went into those. Her last two PV's have seemed kinda, cheap in comparison.
Admittedly, I did like the PV of Egao for Egao, though. The simplicity seemed to fit the song.

#5050 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 03:23 AM

Matsuura is one of the Four Great Voices Of Japan, no one else in H!P is similar.
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#5051 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 04:32 AM

^ Who are the other 3 great voices of Japan?

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#5052 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 05:38 AM

^ Who are the other 3 great voices of Japan?

They are Namie Amuro, Hikaru Utada, and Tomiko Ban. (My opinion = bellybutton, etc.) Although I am beginning to believe that Mika Nakashima is one too, this means there must be Five instead of Four, but not necessary to resolve now, the commercial is over and we must return to the show!

Posted Image

I guess we all have our own special Charm Points, right, Matt? (Mine, of course, is my opinion, which I exhibit without shame!)

#5053 soup

soup

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 06:01 AM

Koharu is barely good enough for Morning Musume, should never be compared to Aya.

#5054 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:36 AM

Yes Fumiko that is possibly your charm point XD
And soup you shouldn't be too hard with Koharu-chan ^^.

Though I think the earlier Ayaya songs/pvs are way cuter XD

#5055 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:40 AM

I was reading up Ayaya's stuff on wiki and I came across a part about her Temporomandibular joint disorder. That was 1 year ago. Any news about it lately?

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#5056 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:44 AM

WTh is a Temporomandibular joint disorder?
Sounds bad .. whatever it is ...

Ah I looked it up. I hope the problems are resolved , since it sounds quite difficult to handle because of the different sources ... Guess too much cute singing might be the reason ...

#5057 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:47 AM

^It has to do with the joint connecting your jaw to your skull. People with this dis-order will feel pain in that region when they move their jaw too much. :(

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#5058 soup

soup

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 12:36 PM

And soup you shouldn't be too hard with Koharu-chan ^^.

She is not that bad,- Aya is just too good :)

#5059 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 12:55 PM

^It has to do with the joint connecting your jaw to your skull. People with this dis-order will feel pain in that region when they move their jaw too much. :)

TMJ is caused by stress, I have some personal experience with this but fortunately not for a very very long time! Matsuura was doing too many activities at that time.

#5060 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:40 PM

I guess we all have our own special Charm Points, right, Matt? (Mine, of course, is my opinion, which I exhibit without shame!)

Yeah well, I told her that as I've heard people say that. I only look at her fingernails of course :king:

As for Kusumi: At HP there are more things to consider (and being vocally able isn't exactly one of the main ingredients of success here :-), and Miracle Girl certainly has what it takes!!
Whatever that is...
But I like her <3

Found an interesting site with some opinionated articles about Aya and HP. And while I disagree with several of his thoughts and conclusions I have to agree with just as many.

Btw our darling seems to have taken a few days off as there hasn't been ANYTHING new the last days. But she deserves it :lol:

Oh yeah, and I finally finished my Meringue guests page (which is linked at the Meringue episodes tab of course). Many many thanks to (especially) sville1999 and Philosoranter for the help XD

Ayaya3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users