• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#4961 atstrbcks

atstrbcks

亀井絵里 Loving you forever~

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 12:55 AM

Ima wa Let it Be, HAPPY TO GO!, Kaze ni Makasete, Hikkosenai Kimochi, and Onna Day by Day were my absolute favorites on Double Rainbow. The other songs were great too, but these I just fell in love with right away :blink:
Posted Image

#4962 chee

chee

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 02:52 PM

not exactly the biggest fan of matsuura. just registering my astonishment of finding matsuura in the golden bowl. only noticed her during my 4th time watching lol.

#4963 Quintaxos

Quintaxos

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 04:15 PM

Thanks mister.mori for uploading it. Just got home after a murder day at work :-)))
I love that expression. Lol:
Posted Image

And silenceglaive, that makes three assessments in the same direction, so I guess our feeling wasn't entirely wrong...
I'd love to talk more about her shows, but other than listening to Aya's voice (which of course wakes me up every morning :-) I can't really contribute anything there...

Yea I love it too! <3

And waking up to Ayas voice every morning? Do you have an alarm clock with her of some sort? I remember someone posting a picture of something like that here a while ago. That would be awesome to have, then you'll always wake up happy and won't throw the alarm clock in the wall.

Nope.

#4964 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 05:01 PM

wow! tonight's Uta Doki is amazing! the song Aya performs is called "You're My Only Shining Star". look forward to it! ^^; i know i'll be grabbing the mp3 when it becomes available. <3

Adventures in Japanmister.mori's newest blog entry:
Suspended Indefnitely

#4965 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 07:25 PM

http://www.veoh.com/...1287214wa24ytYT

Aww maan this was rly rly funny watching this, even if you dont understand it.
XDD

thanks to galoisjapon ; D

#4966 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 08:09 PM

Soo gave me a little Ayaya fix ^^.
Watched the 2 Uta Dokis from yesterday and the day before ^^.
Both nice songs and the second was pretty happy and Eri seems to like that one .. or so I understood.

The the Quiz show or whatever it is :rolleyes: Pretty funny to find out which answer is the right one. Lucky for me that I could figure out at the pictures what it meant :whistle:
And on top I recognized 2 ppl in the jury. As there is this old guy from Music Station and on the far right one of the actors of the jdrama "Ushi ni negai wo". Beside the usualy cute Aya laughing moments there was another pretty dominant expression. I think she could rival Fukuda Kyoko in a battle about the cutest clueless look :whistle: (maybe they should have taken her in Yama Onna Kabe onna) ^^

OMG now I watched that VEO video too .. OMG Ayaya is about to die from laughing... And btw .. did the girl always say something about Mikitty ? .. For me it was like "mikitty ... blabla Mikitty ... blaba .. onegai Mikitty ... Mikitty ..." I asume I heard wrong ^^

#4967 Vermillion

Vermillion

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 08:14 PM

I was just looking over Aya's discography and it looks like she is the Hello!Project's most successful solo artist. Is there anyone else in H!P who has sold as many singles and albums? She's also had a lot of Solo Concert dvd's and other dvds devoted just to her. I discovered her just lately, so I'm still learning.

It's interesting because when they talk about GAM on this board, it seems to always be about Miki , with Aya as "that other girl in GAM".

Kind of like saying, "Oh yeah, that Paul McCartney, he's that guy that played bass for George Harrison in George's band". :rolleyes:

#4968 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 08:33 PM

^ well, she has had the advantage of not being a former musume (like abe, goto, iida), so she's been releasing solo stuff since the beginning. if miki hadn't joined MM i think she would've released almost as much as ayaya (she joined H!P a year after aya).

and i certainly don't think that ayaya is the lesser part of GAM, after all it's Great Aya and Miki, not Great Miki and Aya (although that is a kinda stupid argument since GMA isn't a very fitting name for a unit). anyway, for me they're equal, i don't see any of them bigger than the other one. which is pretty nice. :rolleyes:

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#4969 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 08:38 PM

Maybe Fumiko will present us a nice Comic of hers where Aya and Miki will clearly tell who is the "bigger" in GAM :rolleyes:

#4970 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 09:08 PM

Thanks mister.mori for uploading it. Just got home after a murder day at work :-)))
I love that expression. Lol:
http://img127.images...43/pt2707ul3jpg

Came across this pic of Ayaya yesterday and thought I'd share.
Posted Image
Anyone happen to know the show it's from?

#4971 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 09:17 PM

*edit because I looked wrong* ^^

#4972 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 09:23 PM

Came across this pic of Ayaya yesterday and thought I'd share.
Posted Image
Anyone happen to know the show it's from?

Nope silenceglaive. Not from Waratte. It's almost identical with my cap:-)))
http://www.hello-onl...mp;torrent=9418

And waking up to Ayas voice every morning? Do you have an alarm clock with her of some sort? I remember someone posting a picture of something like that here a while ago. That would be awesome to have, then you'll always wake up happy and won't throw the alarm clock in the wall.

That was me bragging :sob: Here it is (avi under Aya alarmclock...)

wow! tonight's Uta Doki is amazing! the song Aya performs is called "You're My Only Shining Star". look forward to it! :huh: i know i'll be grabbing the mp3 when it becomes available. ^^;

Absolutely right. It's great. As I will probably upload the Uta Doki mp3s every two weeks now (due to only three new performances a week - tomorrow being "talk day") you might want to get it from the RS folders later on today.

http://www.veoh.com/...1287214wa24ytYT
Aww maan this was rly rly funny watching this, even if you dont understand it.
XDD
thanks to galoisjapon ; D

Holy crap. I didn't even realize that she was on Midtown....this is from the August 30 episode (getting it right now). Thanks for the hint. Lol

I was just looking over Aya's discography and it looks like she is the Hello!Project's most successful solo artist. Is there anyone else in H!P who has sold as many singles and albums? She's also had a lot of Solo Concert dvd's and other dvds devoted just to her. I discovered her just lately, so I'm still learning.
It's interesting because when they talk about GAM on this board, it seems to always be about Miki , with Aya as "that other girl in GAM".
Kind of like saying, "Oh yeah, that Paul McCartney, he's that guy that played bass for George Harrison in George's band". ^^;

mangomalte is right. Aya's been the only successful pure-solo artist, with (especially in the early years) the biggest sales. And I don't quite know who "they" are. But it might be due to Miki being in MM, and MM being the flagship of HP.

Here are the Double Rainbow booklet scans (not mine as I haven't received my copy yet)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#4973 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 09:30 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#4974 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 09:35 PM

Hehe the alarm clock is awesome ^^ ^^;
And the inlet is colorfull.

#4975 Quintaxos

Quintaxos

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 11:37 PM

WOW, those booklet scans.. omg. She never looked that beautiful.

Nope.

#4976 Azagrath

Azagrath

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 208 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:17 AM

Very nice pics, and a simple yet stylish booklet. My copy is on it's way from Yesasia, along with Maki's new album. Hopefully they'll arrive this week...

#4977 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 12:45 PM

Maybe Fumiko will present us a nice Comic of hers where Aya and Miki will clearly tell who is the "bigger" in GAM :lol:

Of course, easy! Matsuura = 157.5 cm (5' 2"), Fujimoto = 156 cm (5' 1 1/2")

Posted Image

Presenting GAM Friendship Comics! cartoon rerun
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#4978 Vermillion

Vermillion

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:57 PM

Maybe Fumiko will present us a nice Comic of hers where Aya and Miki will clearly tell who is the "bigger" in GAM ;)

Of course, easy! Matsuura = 157.5 cm (5' 2"), Fujimoto = 156 cm (5' 1 1/2")

Posted Image

Presenting GAM Friendship Comics! cartoon rerun

XD I love it! :P

#4979 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:48 PM

As I expected from Fumiko XD YAY for Ayaya&Mikitty friendship comics :P

#4980 Vermillion

Vermillion

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 05:03 PM

I watched the " Aya No DNA" first episode last night. When was this done, around 2002? Was this a skit that was part of a bigger variety show? She looks so cute in it. I thought it was funny after she punched and kicked the villain to the ground, the villain asked her if she was "Sukeban Deka"... She says no and then the villain remarks that this kid doesn't even know what "Sukenban Deka" is! :whistle: She finds out in a few years though :)

Oh and thank you to Matthecat for making all these available for new fans like me to watch :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users