• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#4881 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 11:20 PM

Any idea where these are from? (seems to be Aya running on the right - is that Miki beside her?)
And the Summer Gift seems to be something like the Love Gifts...
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Btw I've started the upload of the 2006 Spring Concert Tour Otona no Namida DVD Rip to the folders. Three CD-sized parts. Oh, and there's an average of appx. 70 hits a day to the folders main site. Nice :-)

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#4882 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 11:21 PM

Just saw the tracklisting for Pucchi Best 8 and Ayaya's Egao is on there as well as GAM's Atsui Tamashi and Daisuki Rakuten Eagles.

YAY for "Atsui Tamashi "!!!!!!!! Being in "petit best" probably indicates that it will not be released as a single in the end, but who cares?! Bring the song to the masses by any means necessary!
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#4883 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 11:41 PM

And another thing: There was talk about a facelift for Uta Doki. And they seem to be starting with it on Monday, with an Ayaya week.
This will consist of "Egao" (her video I guess), a repeat ("Nagisa no hai kara ningyo" from episode 144), a "talk day" and three new performances (Dreams Come True's "Sankyu", Miho Nakayama's "You're My Only Shinin' Star" and Yumi Harai's "Hikoukigumo". Which of course makes six days, but the last one is on the 15th, so that may already by Yuko Nakazawa's who is featured the week after.

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#4884 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 04:43 AM

Any idea where these are from?

The first might be from a spoken version of Your Song ~Seishun Sensei~. That's what her costume looks like, plus I vaguely remember seeing that at one point.

Glad to hear that she is coming back to Uta Doki. Its been quite a while! I thought she did some great stuff on there. I'm looking forward to it!

#4885 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 05:46 PM

And another thing: There was talk about a facelift for Uta Doki. And they seem to be starting with it on Monday, with an Ayaya week.
This will consist of "Egao" (her video I guess), a repeat ("Nagisa no hai kara ningyo" from episode 144), a "talk day" and three new performances (Dreams Come True's "Sankyu", Miho Nakayama's "You're My Only Shinin' Star" and Yumi Harai's "Hikoukigumo". Which of course makes six days, but the last one is on the 15th, so that may already by Yuko Nakazawa's who is featured the week after.

Sounds great ^^ :whistle: More Ayaya is always ^^ :unsure:

About the "Aya's voice puts me to sleep" ... it's not I fell asleep .. but it's that smooth and nice it could be used for it though :lol:

#4886 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 11:36 PM

You might be quite right, N4S. Downloaded this on a page with several items regarding Your Song.
Very interesting.

And can't argue with that, silenceglaive :-))

Here's one of these Your Song items: From "Skyward" Magazine, 2004
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#4887 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 12:14 AM

YAY for "Atsui Tamashi "!!!!!!!! Being in "petit best" probably indicates that it will not be released as a single in the end, but who cares?! Bring the song to the masses by any means necessary!

yeah, great news that it's getting released (<3), i just fear they're throwing it in there because they've decided not to release anything more with GAM... i hope i'm wrong... :lol:

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#4888 Azagrath

Azagrath

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 208 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 01:40 AM

With Double Rainbow coming out, I suppose they'll keep Aya busy for a bit while Miki goes to sit in the corner to "think about what she did". Thus, a little break for GAM...

#4889 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 02:44 PM

while Miki goes to sit in the corner to "think about what she did"

Allow me: "while Miki goes to a sauna with her boyfriend to think about what she did" :D
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#4890 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 06:39 PM

No, it can't be.....it just can't be... :good:
That's right Aya...slap yourself for allowing "The Hat that Ate Tokyo" to take over your life...
From today's issue of "Music Fair21" (which will be uploaded by either me or someone else later on - have to do the new Meringue first)
Posted Image
Btw on Meringue she was able to see herself wearing the hat for the first time - her reaction:
Posted Image

Oh, and anyone know where that sauna is located? :lol:

Ayaya3.jpg

#4891 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 06:46 PM

Somehow Mat ya have to explain that to me ^^ I couldn't follow :lol:

#4892 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 07:02 PM

Somehow Mat ya have to explain that to me ^^ I couldn't follow :lol:

Lol. Which part? The sauna? That was a response to Alien's post above :-)

Oh, and a new hairstyle on today's Ayaya News: Posted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#4893 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 07:04 PM

I meant the Hat thing :good: Though the picture was somehow not visible that time :P .. SO it's kinda clearer now :lol:

Not shure about the longer Haristyle .. though it should fit her well :lol:

#4894 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 07:23 PM

Btw on Meringue she was able to see herself wearing the hat for the first time - her reaction:
Posted Image

Okay, so we at least know that she is aware of how ridiculous she looks sometimes. So, the real question is why? Why does she let them do that to her!!! :sob:

#4895 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 07:29 PM

Okay, so we at least know that she is aware of how ridiculous she looks sometimes. So, the real question is why? Why does she let them do that to her!!! :sob:

It gets attention and gets her noticed. People might be tuning in just to see what she's wearing and that raises her public profile which could possibly translate into new fans and bigger sales.

#4896 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 08:02 PM

Hahaha. An idea. Maybe she'll come out with her own clothing line: Couture d'aveugle

Ayaya3.jpg

#4897 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 08:04 PM

Couldn't be any worse than some of those Haute Coture outfits you see on the catwalks in Paris. :sob:

#4898 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 08:49 PM

Quite true :-))

sville1999 has kindly put the MF21 on the tracker (will follow on the RS folders tomorrow), and there's a nice jazzy version of "Rappa to Musume" which I have put as a mp3 on mediafire. I am sure Fumi will love it :-)

Ayaya3.jpg

#4899 atstrbcks

atstrbcks

亀井絵里 Loving you forever~

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 10:31 PM

I just watched Ao no Honoo. Awesome movie :whistle:
I wanted to see more of Ayaya though.
Posted Image

#4900 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 10:41 PM

Quite right. But then there's never enough Ayaya :-)

Which can be changed. Caps from today's Meringue (more in the torrent description):
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users